Coca-Cola Company Accountant III Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brandon, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

They ask a lot of behavior based interview questions and you must answer in STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) format. My first interview was a phone interview, and second was through Skype.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were terribly difficult, mostly behavior based questions ('tell me about a time when .. ). There were very few technical (accounting) questions.   Answer Question
absolutely zero negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Accountant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

I completed an application online and a recruiter contacted me for the interview. I was interviewed by 2 people.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expecting the interview questions to be so lengthy. I asked a few times to repeat the question   Answer Question
    The amount offered was fair. But the job was later rescinded. I didn't pass the credit check, which is confusing. I passed the credit check a few months ago when I joined Coke as a Contractor. I am so upset. No opportunity to discuss your credit issue with someone. This is unfair. My credit does not reflect who I am. My credit is due to the recession and divorce. If my credit posed no problem for my security clearance...then who is Coke to deny me when our nation did not.....Go figure!

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!