Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company
- Account Manager (62)
- Merchandiser (41)
- Market Development Manager (37)
- District Sales Manager (11)
- Warehouse Supervisor (8)
- Account Manager II (8)
- Manager (8)
- Intern (7)
- Sales (7)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Order Builder (6)
- Marketing (5)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Director (4)
- Driver Merchandiser (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Account Manager Relief (4)
- Distribution Supervisor (3)
- Business Development Manager (3)
- Sales Analyst (3)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Account Executive (3)
Accountant III Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.
I completed an application online and a recruiter contacted me for the interview. I was interviewed by 2 people.
- I was not expecting the interview questions to be so lengthy. I asked a few times to repeat the question Answer Question
The amount offered was fair. But the job was later rescinded. I didn't pass the credit check, which is confusing. I passed the credit check a few months ago when I joined Coke as a Contractor. I am so upset. No opportunity to discuss your credit issue with someone. This is unfair. My credit does not reflect who I am. My credit is due to the recession and divorce. If my credit posed no problem for my security clearance...then who is Coke to deny me when our nation did not.....Go figure!
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company
Accountant III InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.
Coke does the STAR interview. They typically only ask you 5 questions, which takes about a hour. You have to provide specific examples from start to finish on each situation
- What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example. Answer Question
Accountant III InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brandon, FL) in March 2012.
They ask a lot of behavior based interview questions and you must answer in STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) format. My first interview was a phone interview, and second was through Skype.
- None of the questions were terribly difficult, mostly behavior based questions ('tell me about a time when .. ). There were very few technical (accounting) questions. Answer Question
absolutely zero negotiation.