Coca-Cola Company Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

3.5

Analyst Interview

Interview

Target Selection interview process was used. STAR is the format of answering questions. Situation or Task, Action and Result. Following this format when answering questions will help you have a successful interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you needed to make a critical decision without management's approval. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process is a standard STAR format. Prepare your stories from your prior work experience accordingly - situation, task, action and result. Recently it appears they've changed from past experiences you've had to what you WOULD contribute. Think through the "what am i going to add" question long and hard. If you don't have a concrete example of a skillset they are looking for, you better be prepared with a long list of "I understand I may not have hung the moon, but I have... " and these answers need to be tied to how you've been preparing to be one who has "hung the moon."

Interview Questions

• Basically tell us about a time when you didn't do well with a project. Think about situations where you've not performed well/failed at a project or deliverable.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

they were very nice