Coca-Cola Company

3.1

67 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

none, hourly pay was what it was

Consumer Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I posted my resume online and was called by a staffing agency that specializes in call center staffing. I met with the agency who then sent me over to the company for a face-to-face interview. I then interviewed with a very nice manager who asked me very basic questions about my resume and then asked me to read a script. After I read the script, I was done.

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Very casual. Went to their main HQ in Atlanta that was basically an island and sat in their cafeteria area on some lounge chairs and spoke casually.

Interview Questions
    • What recent technologies have you grown experience with?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

The interviewing panel was very friendly. They asked standard interview questions. It was in the new IT building downtown which was very hard to navigate but once I found the court place I was greeted immediately. From start to finish it only took about seven days so it was a very prompt and easy interviewing process. I was expecting but was surprised to have no STAR type questions asked.

Accountant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

I completed an application online and a recruiter contacted me for the interview. I was interviewed by 2 people.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expecting the interview questions to be so lengthy. I asked a few times to repeat the question   Answer Question
    The amount offered was fair. But the job was later rescinded. I didn't pass the credit check, which is confusing. I passed the credit check a few months ago when I joined Coke as a Contractor. I am so upset. No opportunity to discuss your credit issue with someone. This is unfair. My credit does not reflect who I am. My credit is due to the recession and divorce. If my credit posed no problem for my security clearance...then who is Coke to deny me when our nation did not.....Go figure!

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

The process was unlike anything I'd ever encountered. I applied online, was contact via email by HR and told they were interested in an on-site interview. There was no pre-screening.

They flew me in, I don't live in the area, and I spoke to 3 managers one of which was the hiring manager. This was the first time I'd actually spoken to anyone about the position. I had a pretty solid conversation with all of them, and that's where the process ended. No-one called or emailed to update me on my candidacy. After multiple follow-up's on my end I just accepted that they moved on with other candidate(s).

My experience was a disappointment due to the lack of communication after the interview. All the communication leading up to it was handled well. I was allowed to make my own travel arrangements via their travel site. But to hear absolutely nothing after the fact was disappointing. I understand it's a large company, but it's still not a good practice.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard, they do a good job of preparing you for their expectations in communication prior to the interview. They're huge on the STAR methodology.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2013.

They use the STAR interview method (S-situation, T-task, A-action, R-result) so be able to explain your recent activity in these terms. The questions usually relate the the items in the job description.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Five month long process, which consisted of three interviews. One phone interview, two in-person interviews. The process was long, but fair. Recruiters were professional and do the initial screening.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Phone interview first, and then an on-site interview using the STAR process (situation/task, action, result). They rely heavily on this, so much so that both sets of interviewers I sat with (2 sets of 4 panel, hour long each, back to back) had papers with columns pre-written on them to fill out. All questions were "give me a Situation or Task that you had to do involving ___, give examples of the Actions you took, and the Result". Received a follow up call a week later declining to proceed any further in the interview process, but they did provide detailed feedback on what brought them to their decision.

Interview Questions
    • An un-STAR question - "If I gave you $1M to start your own business, what business would you start"   Answer Question

Strategic Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2013.

Two phone interviews. Normal behavioral question. They asked me how would I feel working in such a diverse environment . Asked me a couple excel questions, and asked me if I new what Big Data meant.

No negotiation