Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions & Reviews in Atlanta, GA

64 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consumer Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy Springs, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I posted my resume online and was called by a staffing agency that specializes in call center staffing. I met with the agency who then sent me over to the company for a face-to-face interview. I then interviewed with a very nice manager who asked me very basic questions about my resume and then asked me to read a script. After I read the script, I was done.

No negotiation.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

STAR formatted
    Situation - explain a specific situation/problem
    Task - what was the task at hand to remedy the situation
    Action - what you did
    Result - the end results of the actions taken

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

The process was unlike anything I'd ever encountered. I applied online, was contact via email by HR and told they were interested in an on-site interview. There was no pre-screening.

They flew me in, I don't live in the area, and I spoke to 3 managers one of which was the hiring manager. This was the first time I'd actually spoken to anyone about the position. I had a pretty solid conversation with all of them, and that's where the process ended. No-one called or emailed to update me on my candidacy. After multiple follow-up's on my end I just accepted that they moved on with other candidate(s).

My experience was a disappointment due to the lack of communication after the interview. All the communication leading up to it was handled well. I was allowed to make my own travel arrangements via their travel site. But to hear absolutely nothing after the fact was disappointing. I understand it's a large company, but it's still not a good practice.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard, they do a good job of preparing you for their expectations in communication prior to the interview. They're huge on the STAR methodology.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Very casual. Went to their main HQ in Atlanta that was basically an island and sat in their cafeteria area on some lounge chairs and spoke casually.

Interview Questions
    • What recent technologies have you grown experience with?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

There is a very structured hiring/interview process. The recruiter contacted me when I was selected for an interview. The interview process did not start until around 3 months after I applied online. At least 5 internal & external candidates are selected to interview for each job. The interview was a panel interview with a STAR format for the behavioral questions. After the interview, the recruiter contacted me to let me know that I was being offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you purposely set a goal that you knew would be difficult to achieve? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Salary negotiations were with the recruiter & they have guidelines based on the level of the job. The offer package was mailed to my house for signatures. There is a background check that takes up to 10 days to clear before you can start.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

The interviewing panel was very friendly. They asked standard interview questions. It was in the new IT building downtown which was very hard to navigate but once I found the court place I was greeted immediately. From start to finish it only took about seven days so it was a very prompt and easy interviewing process. I was expecting but was surprised to have no STAR type questions asked.

Accountant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

I completed an application online and a recruiter contacted me for the interview. I was interviewed by 2 people.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expecting the interview questions to be so lengthy. I asked a few times to repeat the question   Answer Question
    The amount offered was fair. But the job was later rescinded. I didn't pass the credit check, which is confusing. I passed the credit check a few months ago when I joined Coke as a Contractor. I am so upset. No opportunity to discuss your credit issue with someone. This is unfair. My credit does not reflect who I am. My credit is due to the recession and divorce. If my credit posed no problem for my security clearance...then who is Coke to deny me when our nation did not.....Go figure!

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Phone interview first, and then an on-site interview using the STAR process (situation/task, action, result). They rely heavily on this, so much so that both sets of interviewers I sat with (2 sets of 4 panel, hour long each, back to back) had papers with columns pre-written on them to fill out. All questions were "give me a Situation or Task that you had to do involving ___, give examples of the Actions you took, and the Result". Received a follow up call a week later declining to proceed any further in the interview process, but they did provide detailed feedback on what brought them to their decision.

Interview Questions
    • An un-STAR question - "If I gave you $1M to start your own business, what business would you start"   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

Several interviews

Interview Questions

Personal Family Reasons. I wish I could have taken the job, it would have been great for me.

Strategic Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2013.

Two phone interviews. Normal behavioral question. They asked me how would I feel working in such a diverse environment . Asked me a couple excel questions, and asked me if I new what Big Data meant.

No negotiation

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!