Coca-Cola Company

Updated Dec 19, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consumer Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2014.

I applied throught randstad and they emailed me back within 48h to complete a 3hrs, 7 part assesment. After I passed they invited me for interviews two days later.
One was a group interview with the randstad recruiter just to prepare us for the one with Coca-Cola managers. Mine was conducted by two managers who were very cool and easy to break the ice with.
They told me they were still interviewing candidates that I would hear from them within a week, got a call the next day from Randstad to tell me that I won the job!
The whole process took a week, just before the holidays is their peak hiring season.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you failed at solving a customer's issue.   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you had to deal with sudden changes at work related to your co-workers? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
No negociation

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Consumer Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2013.

There were 2 interviews. The first is with an outside recruiter from Randstad, and they kind of prepare you for the real interview. The interview with the actual Coke employee is normal and pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • Not really an unexpected questions. They'll ask about your experience dealing with unruly customers, how you handled someone who was angry, and if you can handle dealing with repetative tasks.   Answer Question
    There is none, because you are technical hired as a temporary employee by Randstad.