Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Cocoa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

Interview Details – Was interview by one person, But most people are interviewed by at least two or three. Mine went well, But when I was hired the people their was great to work with. Not the case when I left. Your asked to give answers to what if's. And why you would want to work their, How much Exp do you have in the customer service area. But once your in you'll be fighting each day to stay their.

Interview Question – My manager asked why I wanted to move up in the company, suggested I take a position in the warehouse instead.   View Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – i was hired 20 plus years ago when you had to go to the business an apply in person. the business world has changed it hiring practices since then.

Interview Question – the most difficult question would have been was, did i have a problem working weekends an was woring overtime a problem   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there wasnt much detail back then. it was pretty much this is how much pay was to start an was i willing to work hard an could i start the next day.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!