Coca-Cola Company

9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Applied for a different position well into my career at Coca-Cola. Went through the interview process. Did not get the job, but more importantly, I did not receive ANY feedback on my performance of my interview. After inquiring multiple times, I referred my issues to the HeRe team without any resolution.

Interview Question – None, very basic   Answer Question

Maryland Heights, MO

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Currently all employee submissions are only accepted through online selection. Resumes are reviewed for similar experience and 3-4 candidates are selected for face to face interviews. After interview with manager 2 are selected for 2nd interview with upper management.

Interview Question – Name a weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Some salary and vacation negotiation is possible.

Waterbury, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was not selected for the position. The interviewers asked behavioral questions answered in STAR format. They asked: Tell me about a time you handled a customers unreasonable request. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a diversity issue at work?

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Columbus, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Interview Details – It was very good, very extensive, interview process.

Interview Question – None really unexpected, went to ACAP.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1st contact was from a Coca-Cola Recruiter that saw my resume on Indeed.com. After a ohone interview she requested me to send in a cover letter and resume to her.
2nd contact was about 3 weeks later to schedule an interview, -for 2 days later.
Received email 3 days after interview saying they were "pursuing other candidates at this time.."

Interview Question – Standard "what if" questions.
"How would you handle a customer's unreasonable product request?
  Answer Question

District Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Generally there is a panel interviewing you, and you will be asked situational questions. Tell me about a time when "blank" happened and how you resolved it.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to solve an issue with someone who didn't report to you.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Slow. Several calls then an in person interview or 2.

Interview Question – Sales simulation or role play   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. take it or leave it.

District Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2011.

Interview Details – 1) Phone Screen- Quick no brainer
2) Panel Interview- Standardized Interview Form
3) Meet with Directors & Walk a Walmart & Convenience Store. Very Positive group.

Interview Question – What would you do different when merchandising this store?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for job online- recruiter called and schedeuled interview. had 2 sets of interviews- group panel interview.

Interview Question – over all process on our you will change the position or bring a new perpective   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was excited about moving up and looking towards a fresh start. Took first offer. Advise will be for people to check salary range before accepting offer.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!