Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Field Marketing Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2008.

Interview Details – I applied around May, but they didn't contact me until October. I scheduled a phone interview with the lady from Human Resources of that division. Everything went well (questions were very basic, what do you do at current job, why are you the ideal candidate, etc). After that, she sent me an email with an interview kit. I drove the Houston, had the interview with 6 diferent managers, and after 3 hrs, I drove back. They told me they would contact me, never did, so after 2 weeks I called to follow up, they told me that "at this time another candidate was selected for the position".

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a recent situation in which you had to deal with a very upset customer or co-worker.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Field Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.