Coca-Cola Company Field Marketing Manager Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

I applied around May, but they didn't contact me until October. I scheduled a phone interview with the lady from Human Resources of that division. Everything went well (questions were very basic, what do you do at current job, why are you the ideal candidate, etc). After that, she sent me an email with an interview kit. I drove the Houston, had the interview with 6 diferent managers, and after 3 hrs, I drove back. They told me they would contact me, never did, so after 2 weeks I called to follow up, they told me that "at this time another candidate was selected for the position".

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a recent situation in which you had to deal with a very upset customer or co-worker.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem.   Answer Question