Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2009.

Interview Details – They use the STAR format for all interviews. STAR is a standard format of questions, so you can find it on the Internet pretty easily. People were all pretty nice during the interview process. I had two series of live interviews at the Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta before getting an offer. The process was a little slow.

Interview Question – Again. These are STAR format questions. "Tell me about a situation whee you didn't get along with someone you worked with".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, since the offer was reasonable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Fayetteville, AR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – applied online, interviewed for one job, was bounced around the office and interviewed with people who were not prepared to interview me. Received an offer for a different role than the one I applied for and accepted as it seemed like a good role. HR was very disorganized.

Negotiation Details – fair offer with minimal negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Finance Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.