Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2009.

Interview Details – 1 phone screen, then invited in to the office and interviewed by 4 different people, 45 min per interview

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses and how do you plan to fix them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1 offer, 1 counter offer, acceptance

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had a 1:1 interview on-capmus. The recruiter was very nice and seem interested in me and what I had to say. A lot of behavioral questions and general "about yourself" types of questions. The people I was interviewing with were way out of my league so I was not discouraged when I didn't get a second call.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you went above and beyond your duties as a leader?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2011.

Interview Details – Got a screening call. After passing that, I was invited to meet with 2 of the managers to dicuss my experience.

Interview Question – tell me about your self   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very fair. i was compensated well.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly easy. I interviewed with two people who asked basic interview questions.

Interview Question – Describe yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not willing to negotiate salary.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!