Coca-Cola Company Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview on-capmus. The recruiter was very nice and seem interested in me and what I had to say. A lot of behavioral questions and general "about yourself" types of questions. The people I was interviewing with were way out of my league so I was not discouraged when I didn't get a second call.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you went above and beyond your duties as a leader?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

Met with two people from HR Finance and had an interview basically asking general questions about my background. There were a lot of behavioral questions as well. Overall was a relatively easy interview process. Both individual from HR that I interviewed with were very kind and willing to answer all of my questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Got a screening call. After passing that, I was invited to meet with 2 of the managers to dicuss my experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very fair. i was compensated well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

1 phone screen, then invited in to the office and interviewed by 4 different people, 45 min per interview

Interview Questions

• What are you weaknesses and how do you plan to fix them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

1 offer, 1 counter offer, acceptance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. I interviewed with two people who asked basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not willing to negotiate salary.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

Interview

Schedule phone interview. In person interview with hiring manager and a team member. It was in the format of STAR - situation, task, action, result. Didn't submit thank you email, because they didn't have business cards. Had a follow up phone call from recruiter with salary expectations