Coca-Cola Company

Updated Nov 4, 2014

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2013.

I interviewed for the Marketing Manager internship position at Coke at the NBMBA conference in 2013. After applying online I was accepted for a first round interview at the conference.

Interview Questions
    • Started questioning with behavioral questions and then move to 2-3 mini case type questions related to launching a new beverage and who to target.   Answer Question

Full Service Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

You interview with Bob Zollars and Robert from Side Load. They make it sound like everything is good. They pretty much want to make sure you know what you are going to be paid thats it.

Interview Questions
    • none, just be aware that their trucks are dirty, have no ac, no radio, no cigarette lighter to charge your phone, you will get the WORST route available, you will not sell over 100 cases a day. You will be charged for any shortages. You will work over 10 hours a day unless you only fill the front row of your machine and skip the back row like everyone else lol.   View Answer
    So you want the job? are you sure? lol

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

Phone Screening, Phone Panel, Final Face To Face Panel Interview

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2012.

Initial contact is they a internal recruiter, interview will be formatted with about 5 situational questions, use the STAR method when answering, ALWAYS ask for the business and close the sale, follow up and negotiation will be thru recruiter, salary negotiation went well, benefit are what they are, very little room to change.

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes there is a situational role play at the end of the interview, how would you handle this situation, etc... Ask for the business, close the sale, be yourself   View Answer
    Negotiation they the recruiter, salary had some room and they were flexible, very little room to play with benefits package, etc...

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2010.

I was recruited on campus at my college. After my interview there with the HR specialist I moved on to a second round interview with a regional manager and the vice president of sales in Texas. They were considering me for the college program which promises a promotion after two years on the job. However, they did not have any other spots left on the program. However, the vice president liked me and recommended me to the worst facility in Houston (highest turnover, lowest sales, lowest scores in employee satisfaction etc) I then had a phone interview with a local HR representative and then a final and fourth interview with my immediate supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Since it is a sales position they make give you a case study for role play. It is usually a new Coca Cola product. They give you a list of the features and benefits. The interviewers leave the room and allow you to go over the material. After reviewing the case study, you then need to attempt to sell the new product to your interviewers. They will throw objections which you have to overcome.   View Answer
    I was offered a $38,000 base salary with a potential of $9,000 in bonuses. I tried to get them to bring my base salary up to $40,000 since this is what another company was offering me at the time for a similar position. They declined and left the original offer standing.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2010.

Phone screen, in-person interview with at least 2 Sales Managers. Interview will consist of problem, cause, solution, outcome questions and a brief sales presentation. You will give you a one page sell sheet and 5 mins to put together a sales presentation.

Nothing. Take it or leave it offer style

Driver Merchendiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2009.

A regular sit down interview with a driver superviser took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
    • How do you fell about driver in houston in the summer time deliving heavy products without a/c?   View Answer

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2008.

I applied around May, but they didn't contact me until October. I scheduled a phone interview with the lady from Human Resources of that division. Everything went well (questions were very basic, what do you do at current job, why are you the ideal candidate, etc). After that, she sent me an email with an interview kit. I drove the Houston, had the interview with 6 diferent managers, and after 3 hrs, I drove back. They told me they would contact me, never did, so after 2 weeks I called to follow up, they told me that "at this time another candidate was selected for the position".

Interview Questions
    • Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a recent situation in which you had to deal with a very upset customer or co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem.   Answer Question