Coca-Cola Company

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2011.

I applied online. Took 2 weeks before the recruiter and I finally made arrangements to set up a phone interview. This position is high level HR. Questions asked were difficult, but apprpropriate for the interview. Received an email 4 days later advising that I was no longer a candidate for the position, which was fine by me. Travel required was too much for me, required 3 days travel, furthest point of travel was 5 hours away from Lubbock. Pay range was $85,0000-$95,000.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have working in a shared services environment?   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of how you contributed to business development?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2011.

Question: Tell me about a time when you contributed to the success of your organization? What did you do and what was the final outcome?

Tell me how you feel that human resources can be a strategic partner with the organizaiton?

Overall, the quesitons were challenging, however, given the significance of the job opportunity, I felt that the questions were a good way to measure a potentially good job fit.

The recruiter was very thorough in terms of explaining the process, outlining the details of the position, and company benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to convince your organization that human resources can be a valuable strategic partner. How did you convince the organizaitonal leaders   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with difficult employees? Give me an example of a siuation, what did you do and what was the final outcome?   Answer Question