Coca-Cola Company Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

5.0

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Very friendly staff - had lunch outside while interviewing, a great overall experience. Arrive early because the process to get into the building is long and you have to go through security.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I've applied to several positions at Coca Cola, some of which I am overqualified for. Never once have I received a "not interested", "if your credential match what we are looking for" or even "I'm sorry, but that position has been filled." It makes you wonder is Coca Cola just a you gotta know someone or do they actually recruit outside of internal referrals........

Interview Questions

• Never gotten as far a a return acknowledgement on a resume submission.   Answer Question