Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company
- Account Manager (62)
- Merchandiser (41)
- Market Development Manager (37)
- District Sales Manager (11)
- Warehouse Supervisor (8)
- Account Manager II (8)
- Manager (8)
- Intern (7)
- Sales (7)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Order Builder (6)
- Marketing (5)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Director (4)
- Driver Merchandiser (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Account Manager Relief (4)
- Distribution Supervisor (3)
- Business Development Manager (3)
- Sales Analyst (3)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Account Executive (3)
Inside Sales Representative Interview
Typical cookie cutter interview. Called for a phone screen then scheduled a face to face. Interviewed with 2 managers. Nothing to hard. Questions are pretty normal, about 5 and then the role play senario. They ask the questions then give you the role play sheet and walk out and give you about 10 min to read over it and take notes to use when they come back in
- Tell me a time when you had to... Given a script to role play. You are a sales rep going into a store that was just given to you because the previous rep was laid off or moved to another route for some issues. You need to use the STAR method to overcome the bitter taste the previous sales rep left with this particular store owner and sell in energy drinks. It is a small c store just off a college campus. I believe they have been using this role play for at least the past 4 years Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company
Inside Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2012.
Phone interview, STAR interview process, asked on the spot to role play a sales pitch for the scenario proposed by the hiring manager and drug test.
- On the spot sales role play. Answer Question
There was no negotiation. They make that clear from the beginning.
Inside Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL).
Phone call from a field recruiter talked for about 10 minutes. I was told recruiter would pass my information to team leaders. Received an e-mail to set-up an interview time. As I was waiting to be interviewed, I noticed no employees over 40 years old. Interview went fine no problems with my qualifications
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Answer Question
Inside Sales Representative InterviewNo Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.
Receive phone call while on vacation for phone interview. Never left any message on how to get back to them. Call back and try to get as hold of them with no luck. Talk with many different department regarding the phone interview ive miss while on vacation and was not able to get trough it at all.