Coca-Cola Company Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Great people doing the interview. Made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were asking the cookie cutter questions but they wanted them to lead to a conversation. So you would be asked a question and then answer based on experience or what have you, then lead to open up about yourself. They really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance were you helped someone who was struggling and because of your input they were successful.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very casual. Went to their main HQ in Atlanta that was basically an island and sat in their cafeteria area on some lounge chairs and spoke casually.

Interview Questions

• What recent technologies have you grown experience with?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Was first contacted for a brief phone screen. Questions were pretty basic and were mostly asking about your past work history and level of interest in position. Next step was an hour long phone interview. All of these questions were behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• No questions were too difficult or unusual, as long you are familiar with your resume and things you have done in past jobs   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone call to schedule a thirty minute interview for position after resume scan.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

Interview

it was a one on one interview of about 15 to 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• which product do you think is doing great in trade promotions?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call an hour later from a recruiter. We then set up a phone interview. The phone interview went by fairly quickly, it's main purpose seemed to ensure that I knew the expectations of the position. During the phone interview I was set up with a on premise interview date. I interviewed with 2 District managers. The questions were primarily behavioral pertaining to sales techniques and experiences. I was offered the job the next day contingent upon the results of a drug/ background test. Everything came back all clear and I was set to start.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you went above the call of duty for a customer.   Answer Question
    • How would you react in a situation where what you ordered did not get to a customer and the customer was unhappy?   Answer Question