Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company
- Account Manager (56)
- Merchandiser (36)
- Market Development Manager (34)
- District Sales Manager (10)
- Account Manager II (8)
- Sales (7)
- Manager (7)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Intern (6)
- Warehouse Supervisor (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Director (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Marketing (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Accountant III (3)
- Senior Brand Manager (3)
- Truck Driver (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Maintenance Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Distribution Supervisor (3)
- Driver Merchandiser (3)
- Sales Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Delivery Driver (2)
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.
Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.
- What's your favorite Coca-Cola product? 3 Answers
I had an interview that went well and I think I may have got the job. Went in and they asked me questions just like all other interviews. Haven't heard back from the company yet but should hear back soon. Interview didn't ask any crazy questions and was pretty normal, sat in a room with an interviewer and we went through questions and I was able to ask questions at the end of the interview.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
Applied on-line 2 months ago. 30-40 minute phone interview with HR. At the end of the interview I was told that the position is no longer available but a possible new position might be opening up and they when it was put on-line I would be contacted. I ran across the listing with no contact from HR. I was contacted a week later that an face to face interview was set up. It was a nice laid back interview and was really quick. It was only three situation based questions and a mock sales call. It lasted about 25 minutes total. I don't understand with over 20 years of sales experience how a company can evaluate someone and make decisions with this type of interview. I guess they ARE only looking for people that do not have a lot of experience like what is stated in most of the reviews from employees.
- Basic "tell me a time when" type of questions. Nothing really hard if you have been in sales. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.
Online questionnaire. Best/Worst choice for given situations. The company throws random situations and asks you to select the best and worst decision to make in a group of 5 options. Many of the answers are loaded, so selecting the "correct" answer can be fairly difficult.
- You see an employee damage a box of good, but the employee loads the box to be shipped regardless. What do you do? Answer Question
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.
Online assessment, phone interview, then a panel interview with district sales managers. It's imperative for the first half of the panel interview that you are prepared to provide detailed answers in the STAR format. The second half of the interview is a mock sales presentation in which you are required to pitch a current customer—a small store owner in my case—to expand on their current business with Coca-Cola. Details about the account are provided on a one page briefing sheet that you are given 10 minutes prior to the role-play. The key is to ask the client questions and then fashion your pitch to their stated needs. Very professional and friendly interviewers that want you to succeed. Do your homework on the company, the position, and typical STAR questions and you'll do well. Received an offer two days after the panel interview. All in all, a very straight forward process.
- Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker (not a subordinate)? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.
They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.
- What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.
I applied online in December or 2014 and never heard anything from them. Over two months later I received a phone call from one for their recruiters. We set up a time for a phone interview. During the phone interview she asked me many question in regards to former sales jobs. I told her many times that I had never worked a sales job and my degree is in marketing and advertising not sales. She still instead I tell her about me closing a sale. So I told here about a entree I sold at a restaurant wheel getting through college.
- Discribe a time you had a challenge in closing a deal and how you closed it? 1 Answer
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.
You apply online and then wait for a phone call. They go over some basic questions over the phone such as why do you think you would be a good fit for this position. Tell me about some of your qualifications for this position. They then discuss the job and whats required and allow you to ask questions. After that you will interview in a panel style star format interview with a role play at the end of it.
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an troublesome member of your team. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.
Applied online, had a phone screen which was basic info. In person interview was laid back and included star format questions , describe a situation when ... Etc. Mock sales pitch . Placing vending machines in a high school that is concerned about nutrition . Very laid back and good atmosphere . Interview went well
- Give a 10 minute mock sales pitch . You ha e 10 mins to prepare with provided info . Answer Question
No negotiation, salary based on expo wrench . I was told that it ranges from 40-50k I was offer 48k based on previous experience .
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.
Very relaxed and informal. STAR interviewing technique can be tough at times. 2 people sat in the room with you and asked to start with resume/background then they began reading situational type questions from a printout. Some questions were easy but some were difficult.
- Describe a situation when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review