Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.9

Finance Manager, I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Interview process includes a panel interview with up to 4 people at one time. Standard STAR questions are asked, and candidates are evaluated on their answers to these questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had competing priorities. How did you handle it, what did you do, what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Panel interviews. Very thorough. Highly process oriented. Pre-set questions with expectations that the candidate will explain the Situation, Action and Result within each reply. Each answer is scored by the interviewing panel.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Very unprofessional and very informal. That is why the Account Managers at Coke are the worst. They pay these people great money to take orders, very little selling that goes on.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell a promotion into a small store?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

one interview with the warehouse manager a series of questions about work experience and every day life experiences as well. A broad overview of what the job description would be and what would be expected from you.

Interview Questions

• what type of experience do you have related to the job you are applying for   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly simple. Started with a phone screen with behavioral based questions. For example (and this was the hardest question): "Tell me about a time you had to creatively sell to someone." After the screen I met one on one with the sales manager. Same type of interview - all behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used an incentive to persuade someone to do something.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (West Palm Beach, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Good interview. first a phone, then a panel interview. Asked a lot of questions about different situations. Always us the STAR technique. They are really into that. Plus it is good in general life as well.

Accountant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was at corporate headquarters. The interview was in a panel format with three people and was asked in STAR format. They asked questions based on functional knowledge, personality, and leadership.

Interview Questions

• They asked about any projects I led or improvements I made.   Answer Question

Order Builder Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Simple interview. Questions about experience and what I saw for my future. Nothing that took too much thought. They wanted to know how I heard of the job and if I knew anyone at the company.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience did I have that prepared me for this job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Coca-Cola Company uses the STAR method for it's internal and external interview. This method you have to respond to the interviewer's question with a Situation/Task, Action taken and Results it got.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to deal with a difficult individual that was critical to a project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not negotiation.

Group Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a four step process that took two months: 1) Phone screening with HR. 2) Met with two peers (Group Director level) and one director level. Then met with future hiring manager (VP). 3) Phone calls with hiring manager to offer job and give initial negotiation points. 4) Rest of negotiation handled via HR.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were: 1) To get to know me, 2) To understand level of contribution I was used to providing, 3) To see if the current role was something that I was knowledgable about and could do great in. You definitely need to be prepared.   Answer Question