Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015
Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.9

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Job Interview

Interview

I had an interview that went well and I think I may have got the job. Went in and they asked me questions just like all other interviews. Haven't heard back from the company yet but should hear back soon. Interview didn't ask any crazy questions and was pretty normal, sat in a room with an interviewer and we went through questions and I was able to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on-line 2 months ago. 30-40 minute phone interview with HR. At the end of the interview I was told that the position is no longer available but a possible new position might be opening up and they when it was put on-line I would be contacted. I ran across the listing with no contact from HR. I was contacted a week later that an face to face interview was set up. It was a nice laid back interview and was really quick. It was only three situation based questions and a mock sales call. It lasted about 25 minutes total. I don't understand with over 20 years of sales experience how a company can evaluate someone and make decisions with this type of interview. I guess they ARE only looking for people that do not have a lot of experience like what is stated in most of the reviews from employees.

Interview Questions

• Basic "tell me a time when" type of questions. Nothing really hard if you have been in sales.   Answer Question

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Online questionnaire. Best/Worst choice for given situations. The company throws random situations and asks you to select the best and worst decision to make in a group of 5 options. Many of the answers are loaded, so selecting the "correct" answer can be fairly difficult.

Interview Questions

• You see an employee damage a box of good, but the employee loads the box to be shipped regardless. What do you do?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Interview

Online assessment, phone interview, then a panel interview with district sales managers. It's imperative for the first half of the panel interview that you are prepared to provide detailed answers in the STAR format. The second half of the interview is a mock sales presentation in which you are required to pitch a current customer—a small store owner in my case—to expand on their current business with Coca-Cola. Details about the account are provided on a one page briefing sheet that you are given 10 minutes prior to the role-play. The key is to ask the client questions and then fashion your pitch to their stated needs. Very professional and friendly interviewers that want you to succeed. Do your homework on the company, the position, and typical STAR questions and you'll do well. Received an offer two days after the panel interview. All in all, a very straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker (not a subordinate)?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.

Interview Questions

• What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town   1 Answer

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online in December or 2014 and never heard anything from them. Over two months later I received a phone call from one for their recruiters. We set up a time for a phone interview. During the phone interview she asked me many question in regards to former sales jobs. I told her many times that I had never worked a sales job and my degree is in marketing and advertising not sales. She still instead I tell her about me closing a sale. So I told here about a entree I sold at a restaurant wheel getting through college.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a time you had a challenge in closing a deal and how you closed it?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

You apply online and then wait for a phone call. They go over some basic questions over the phone such as why do you think you would be a good fit for this position. Tell me about some of your qualifications for this position. They then discuss the job and whats required and allow you to ask questions. After that you will interview in a panel style star format interview with a role play at the end of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an troublesome member of your team.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone screen which was basic info. In person interview was laid back and included star format questions , describe a situation when ... Etc. Mock sales pitch . Placing vending machines in a high school that is concerned about nutrition . Very laid back and good atmosphere . Interview went well

Interview Questions

• Give a 10 minute mock sales pitch . You ha e 10 mins to prepare with provided info .   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary based on expo wrench . I was told that it ranges from 40-50k I was offer 48k based on previous experience .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and informal. STAR interviewing technique can be tough at times. 2 people sat in the room with you and asked to start with resume/background then they began reading situational type questions from a printout. Some questions were easy but some were difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer