Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Applied on-line 2 months ago. 30-40 minute phone interview with HR. At the end of the interview I was told that the position is no longer available but a possible new position might be opening up and they when it was put on-line I would be contacted. I ran across the listing with no contact from HR. I was contacted a week later that an face to face interview was set up. It was a nice laid back interview and was really quick. It was only three situation based questions and a mock sales call. It lasted about 25 minutes total. I don't understand with over 20 years of sales experience how a company can evaluate someone and make decisions with this type of interview. I guess they ARE only looking for people that do not have a lot of experience like what is stated in most of the reviews from employees.

Interview Questions
    • Basic "tell me a time when" type of questions. Nothing really hard if you have been in sales.   Answer Question

Planner I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Online questionnaire. Best/Worst choice for given situations. The company throws random situations and asks you to select the best and worst decision to make in a group of 5 options. Many of the answers are loaded, so selecting the "correct" answer can be fairly difficult.

Interview Questions
    • You see an employee damage a box of good, but the employee loads the box to be shipped regardless. What do you do?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Online assessment, phone interview, then a panel interview with district sales managers. It's imperative for the first half of the panel interview that you are prepared to provide detailed answers in the STAR format. The second half of the interview is a mock sales presentation in which you are required to pitch a current customer—a small store owner in my case—to expand on their current business with Coca-Cola. Details about the account are provided on a one page briefing sheet that you are given 10 minutes prior to the role-play. The key is to ask the client questions and then fashion your pitch to their stated needs. Very professional and friendly interviewers that want you to succeed. Do your homework on the company, the position, and typical STAR questions and you'll do well. Received an offer two days after the panel interview. All in all, a very straight forward process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker (not a subordinate)?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.

Interview Questions
    • What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Great people doing the interview. Made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were asking the cookie cutter questions but they wanted them to lead to a conversation. So you would be asked a question and then answer based on experience or what have you, then lead to open up about yourself. They really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance were you helped someone who was struggling and because of your input they were successful.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

I applied online in December or 2014 and never heard anything from them. Over two months later I received a phone call from one for their recruiters. We set up a time for a phone interview. During the phone interview she asked me many question in regards to former sales jobs. I told her many times that I had never worked a sales job and my degree is in marketing and advertising not sales. She still instead I tell her about me closing a sale. So I told here about a entree I sold at a restaurant wheel getting through college.

Interview Questions
    • Discribe a time you had a challenge in closing a deal and how you closed it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

You apply online and then wait for a phone call. They go over some basic questions over the phone such as why do you think you would be a good fit for this position. Tell me about some of your qualifications for this position. They then discuss the job and whats required and allow you to ask questions. After that you will interview in a panel style star format interview with a role play at the end of it.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an troublesome member of your team.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Applied online, had a phone screen which was basic info. In person interview was laid back and included star format questions , describe a situation when ... Etc. Mock sales pitch . Placing vending machines in a high school that is concerned about nutrition . Very laid back and good atmosphere . Interview went well

Interview Questions
    • Give a 10 minute mock sales pitch . You ha e 10 mins to prepare with provided info .   Answer Question
    No negotiation, salary based on expo wrench . I was told that it ranges from 40-50k I was offer 48k based on previous experience .

Assistant Director IT Operations Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Smooth interview process. There were many forms and applications to complete before getting to the interview stage. The overall process consisted of two interviews with each having two people participating in the Q&A. The interview was conducted on one day with back to back interview sessions on the same morning.

Interview Questions
    • Asked several scenario questions around managing teams and how to approach certain situations. Asked many questions on management and leadership experience with managing operational environments for IT.   View Answer

Benefits Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview with a recruiter then you are scheduled for a face to face. You then realize that you might be over qualified as the person who is interviewing you has no skills. I found the company itself low grade and I was not impressed. After the STAR questions they asked me about my work history and if I had any other questions . I was personally looking for the exit without being rude .