Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions & Reviews

402 interviews

2.9

Product Supply Leadership Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2012.

1st round on campus interview; final round on site interview

Interview Questions
    • You will be assigned into groups with other candidates to work on case study. Finally, the whole team needs to give the interviewers presentation.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I've applied to several positions at Coca Cola, some of which I am overqualified for. Never once have I received a "not interested", "if your credential match what we are looking for" or even "I'm sorry, but that position has been filled." It makes you wonder is Coca Cola just a you gotta know someone or do they actually recruit outside of internal referrals........

Interview Questions
    • Never gotten as far a a return acknowledgement on a resume submission.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brookhaven, MS
    Anonymous Employee in Brookhaven, MS

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

Role play presentation. Pretty tricky because the questions they ask are not answered on the fact sheet they give you to study.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2009.

I went through multiple rigorous panel interviews where they used Targeted Selection to address specific skill competencies. Overall I did extremely well. They started with 19 candidates and I was the only candidate left at the end of the process. The hiring manager was fantastic. Very personable ane encouraging. So was the local HR manager. I was told repeatedly the job was mine and their challenge was to put together a compelling offer. At the very last second senior mgt decided to place an internal employee in the job. They never even told the hiring manager who is a VP. He was very embarrassed and of course I was out a good job opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a time when you had to overcome great conflict in your job.   View Answer
    • How do you improve customer value?   View Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

Several interviews

Interview Questions

Personal Family Reasons. I wish I could have taken the job, it would have been great for me.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Charles, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2008.

Initial phone interview then a 1:2 interview. For the sales job I had to pitch a product in a scenerio. It involved pitching their current big unveiling, Fuze. They presented a challenge of a predominate Hispanic neighborhood grocery store that was hesitant to bring in new products. I had to study the fact sheet then recite if from memory in the pitch. They gave extremely strong one-after-the-other rebuttals and looked for confidence, high-energy, a don't quit attitude and strong product knowledge. Study the nutrition label and grab the drink out of the cooler in the room to use as a prop, they loved that. They hired a lot of part time MBA students so having that on your resume won't hurt.
    They are looking for hard core, cut-throat, confident (not cocky) professional sales people. They want extremely high energy and motivated sales people. Show them your confidence and professionalism for added points.

Interview Questions
    • Rebuttals presented in sales scenerio after giving you 5 minutes to study the product fact sheet: Why do I want this product? What is my gross cost? What is my profit? What kind of discounts can you offer me? What kinds of promotions will you offer me? Why do you want to put this cooler in my store, I don't have the room. Pepsi just gave me this __. What about the nutrition information? I don't know... Will you take the cooler out in a month if it doesn't sell? Will you take back the product if I change my mind?   View Answer
    This is the offer, take it or leave it.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

HR representative initiated the process, telling me that I would be interviewing with 3 manager level employees and the Director of Business Analysis.

Once on campus, I sat through 3 interviews with 4 people (one was a dual). As far as interviews go, each was fairly intense. It was clear that each person was familiar with my resume before hand. Questions tended to be of the "what would you do if..." and "would you handle..."

After the interviews I was given one page report to review, and the entire panel asked situational questions pertaining to the data I was given.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was the most difficult. None of the "answers" were in the data given, rather they wanted to see that you are able to make connections and draw insights beyond the obvious.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2008.

There were several interviews in which you have to describe your past qualifications, your abilities and what you are capable of. You have to show that you are up for a challenge. You have to be confident. The people are nice and proffesional.

Interview Questions
    • How would you administrate a certain amount of money given for you by the company by the end of the week?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2010.

I felt like I interviewed with the whole marketing department. After the 3rd panel interview I was over the job . I rated the interview difficult not because of the questions but because of how many people it took to ask the same questions. That led me to the conclusion that if the hring manager cannot make a single descision but need the vote of 6 other folks....not sure if I would be working with the best leaders.

Interview Questions

Marketing leadership did not have the best reputation

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

One-hour very formal panel interview with 3 people (hiring manager and 2 senior managers). The questions they asked were easy ("Tell me about a time when you...."), but the panel format doesn't give you time to catch your breath since they tag-team on the questions. It's an endurance test. The recruiter sent prep materials in advance on the S.T.A.R. method (Situation, Task, Action, & Result) and all questions followed this format. I was surprised to find that the panel members actually used forms where they were writing in my answers under each category (STAR). So there was no room for discussion that departed from the formal question and structured STAR answer. One panelist picked apart all my answers. Not sure whether he played devil's advocate on purpose, but I managed to respond to him gently but firmly and hold onto my composure. I left thinking I'd ruined the interview and later heard that it went very well. Be prepared with very formal STAR answers to a variety of situational questions -- and be prepared to defend your answers -- and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!