Coca-Cola Company

380 candidate interviews

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Saint Charles, MO

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2008.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview then a 1:2 interview. For the sales job I had to pitch a product in a scenerio. It involved pitching their current big unveiling, Fuze. They presented a challenge of a predominate Hispanic neighborhood grocery store that was hesitant to bring in new products. I had to study the fact sheet then recite if from memory in the pitch. They gave extremely strong one-after-the-other rebuttals and looked for confidence, high-energy, a don't quit attitude and strong product knowledge. Study the nutrition label and grab the drink out of the cooler in the room to use as a prop, they loved that. They hired a lot of part time MBA students so having that on your resume won't hurt.
They are looking for hard core, cut-throat, confident (not cocky) professional sales people. They want extremely high energy and motivated sales people. Show them your confidence and professionalism for added points.

Interview Question – Rebuttals presented in sales scenerio after giving you 5 minutes to study the product fact sheet: Why do I want this product? What is my gross cost? What is my profit? What kind of discounts can you offer me? What kinds of promotions will you offer me? Why do you want to put this cooler in my store, I don't have the room. Pepsi just gave me this __. What about the nutrition information? I don't know... Will you take the cooler out in a month if it doesn't sell? Will you take back the product if I change my mind?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is the offer, take it or leave it.

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2009.

Interview Details – I went through multiple rigorous panel interviews where they used Targeted Selection to address specific skill competencies. Overall I did extremely well. They started with 19 candidates and I was the only candidate left at the end of the process. The hiring manager was fantastic. Very personable ane encouraging. So was the local HR manager. I was told repeatedly the job was mine and their challenge was to put together a compelling offer. At the very last second senior mgt decided to place an internal employee in the job. They never even told the hiring manager who is a VP. He was very embarrassed and of course I was out a good job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you had to overcome great conflict in your job.   View Answer
  • How do you improve customer value?   View Answer

Sales Interview

Sales
Brookhaven, MS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

Interview Details – Role play presentation. Pretty tricky because the questions they ask are not answered on the fact sheet they give you to study.

Interview Question – What will my profit margin be on this product?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I've applied to several positions at Coca Cola, some of which I am overqualified for. Never once have I received a "not interested", "if your credential match what we are looking for" or even "I'm sorry, but that position has been filled." It makes you wonder is Coca Cola just a you gotta know someone or do they actually recruit outside of internal referrals........

Interview Question – Never gotten as far a a return acknowledgement on a resume submission.   Answer Question

Product Supply Leadership Associate Interview

Product Supply Leadership Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1st round on campus interview; final round on site interview

Interview Question – You will be assigned into groups with other candidates to work on case study. Finally, the whole team needs to give the interviewers presentation.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Marketing Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

Interview Details – Several interviews

Interview Question – What's your favorite Pepsi product?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Personal Family Reasons. I wish I could have taken the job, it would have been great for me.

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Amarillo, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Question – What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview conducted by HR. General questions relating to qualifications and background. Also received a modicum of information on the job during this call. Second interview was face to face with 2 direct managers and an unknown senior authority who was present but not interactive. The interview lasted 1 hour and there were role play scenarios played out towards the end of the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you had a difficult customer or employee and how did you handle that situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was greater than my personal expectations and requirements. I declined to negotiate based on this position.

Merchandiser Supervisor Interview

Merchandiser Supervisor
Jackson, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview first with the recruiter, asking questions to make sure I was qualified for the position. I then had a panel interview, lasted about an one hour, I was asked 10 formal questions and then the normal education and previous employment questions. It took two weeks before I was called and offered the position.

Interview Question – I was asked to recall a situation in my past work experience where there was a dissatisfied customer and how I resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – A detailed Test that is mostly based on general knowledge and IQ questions. Overall the difficulty level was up and if you are not good in IQ, clearing the test would be difficult. Interview on the other hand was casual, but since it was a group panel, the questions coming were rather unexpected and yet confidence remained a key to get in.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company interview questions and advice. All 380 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.