Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Charles, MO) in February 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview then a 1:2 interview. For the sales job I had to pitch a product in a scenerio. It involved pitching their current big unveiling, Fuze. They presented a challenge of a predominate Hispanic neighborhood grocery store that was hesitant to bring in new products. I had to study the fact sheet then recite if from memory in the pitch. They gave extremely strong one-after-the-other rebuttals and looked for confidence, high-energy, a don't quit attitude and strong product knowledge. Study the nutrition label and grab the drink out of the cooler in the room to use as a prop, they loved that. They hired a lot of part time MBA students so having that on your resume won't hurt. They are looking for hard core, cut-throat, confident (not cocky) professional sales people. They want extremely high energy and motivated sales people. Show them your confidence and professionalism for added points.

Interview Questions

• Rebuttals presented in sales scenerio after giving you 5 minutes to study the product fact sheet: Why do I want this product? What is my gross cost? What is my profit? What kind of discounts can you offer me? What kinds of promotions will you offer me? Why do you want to put this cooler in my store, I don't have the room. Pepsi just gave me this __. What about the nutrition information? I don't know... Will you take the cooler out in a month if it doesn't sell? Will you take back the product if I change my mind?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is the offer, take it or leave it.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

I went through multiple rigorous panel interviews where they used Targeted Selection to address specific skill competencies. Overall I did extremely well. They started with 19 candidates and I was the only candidate left at the end of the process. The hiring manager was fantastic. Very personable ane encouraging. So was the local HR manager. I was told repeatedly the job was mine and their challenge was to put together a compelling offer. At the very last second senior mgt decided to place an internal employee in the job. They never even told the hiring manager who is a VP. He was very embarrassed and of course I was out a good job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you had to overcome great conflict in your job.   1 Answer
    • How do you improve customer value?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookhaven, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brookhaven, MS) in March 2012.

Interview

Role play presentation. Pretty tricky because the questions they ask are not answered on the fact sheet they give you to study.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I've applied to several positions at Coca Cola, some of which I am overqualified for. Never once have I received a "not interested", "if your credential match what we are looking for" or even "I'm sorry, but that position has been filled." It makes you wonder is Coca Cola just a you gotta know someone or do they actually recruit outside of internal referrals........

Interview Questions

• Never gotten as far a a return acknowledgement on a resume submission.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Several interviews

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Pepsi product?   1 Answer

Personal Family Reasons. I wish I could have taken the job, it would have been great for me.

Product Supply Leadership Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

1st round on campus interview; final round on site interview

Interview Questions

• You will be assigned into groups with other candidates to work on case study. Finally, the whole team needs to give the interviewers presentation.   Answer Question

Full Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted the hiring manager directly about the position after I applied online. They asked to see my resume so I emailed it back to them. A few days later I got a call from HR who then scheduled the interview for the next morning. Interview style is STAR or behavioral in front of a panel (3 in this case). Following the interview and exactly 2 weeks later I got a call with an offer for the position. After that standard procedures- drug screen, background check, etc.

Interview Questions

• If you are fully prepared and confident you should do fine. STAR interview questions cannot be 'winged' and unprepared responses will be detected and will result in a negative impression on the interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation was fair. I countered with what I wanted but was also within reason and they accepted.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Smooth interview process. There were many forms and applications to complete before getting to the interview stage. The overall process consisted of two interviews with each having two people participating in the Q&A. The interview was conducted on one day with back to back interview sessions on the same morning.

Interview Questions

• Asked several scenario questions around managing teams and how to approach certain situations. Asked many questions on management and leadership experience with managing operational environments for IT.   1 Answer

PSS Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Applied through career services website at my University. First round of interviewing was at my school 2:1 people interviewing me. 2nd round they flew us out to Atlanta with other candidates from around the country. Had a case interview with a team and another 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• All typical interview questions, nothing stood out as being particularly unique or difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable pay, can specify location preference but placed based on business needs

Creative Activation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Highly structured with pre-defined questions that are competency based. Panel format with 2-3 interviewers in each panel and usually 2 panels. Each panel/interview lasts one hour. Allow extra time if interviewing at Atlanta headquarters for rigorous security.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when your colleague disagreed with your recommendation.   Answer Question