Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2014
Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.9

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Coke uses the STAR method of interviewing, (Situation/ Task, Action, Results). My interview was a panel interview with myself, and two executives in the warehouse. It was not a very uptight interview, but I still tried to make sure that I stuck to the layout of the STAR method. The questions they asked were straight from a packet, and I believe there were 7 of them.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever attempted to make a change from the norm among a group, and faced stark opposition?   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Turned in my resume online, heard back right away. Had a short phone interview that was very informal and received a interview to come in in person. Very informal and laid back.

Associate Commercialization Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Basic interview process -- you get in touch with HR, they forward you to the hiring manager. Around 2-3 rounds of personal interviews. Depending on the position they actually get back to you pretty quick. Questions are basic, not that hard. It's competing with everyone else that's the challenge. Make sure that you know the requirements and mention your qualifications during the interview. It will definitely help out.

Principal Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2009.

Took approximately 6 months to get through the process. Initially interviewed for one job, didn't get selected because I was over qualified and the decision was to not bring me into that level of the organization. HR then contacted me when something opened up that was a better fit for my skills. Had three rounds of interviews for next opportunity. Wasn't selected because hiring manager had another job she thought would be a better fit. I then interviewed for the third job once and was selected.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions are those that have a negative focus, e.g. tell me a time when you failed to meet a deliverable etc. The questions were required to be in STAR format, e.g. answer the question as if you're telling a story, starting with the situation/task, action you took, and result based on your actions.   Answer Question
    Not much of a negotiation phase, job was graded and had a salary range, offer was mid point in starting range

Market Unit Finance Manager Interview

Interview followed the STAR Process (provided with information to this prior to interview). Asked behavioral questions, i.e. a time you've dealt with conflict, a tight deadline, and developed a new process or procedure. Interview process was straight forward.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Spoke to merch manager. Asked a variety of questions about prior jobs and work experiences. Asked if I enjoy working independently.

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Slow. Several calls then an in person interview or 2.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. take it or leave it.

Inventory Supervisor Interview

Star Format questions

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. What action did you take and what was the result?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

phone interview, face to face interview, sales pitch. STAR format

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of a time when you didn't have all of the necessary tools to complete a task. How did you overcome the obstacle?   Answer Question
    They have a suggested rate of pay depending on your location and experience

Regional Supply Chain Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Got the first round interview from campus recruiting website. The interview was about an hour long. First half of the interview consisted some behavioral questions, all asking for specific examples. Second half was a case interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was a case interview where I was asked to calculate the cost of choosing a third party carrier vs buying own truck to transport.   Answer Question