Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

they were very nice

Interview Questions

Interview

Star Format questions

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. What action did you take and what was the result?   Answer Question

Interview

Turned in my resume online, heard back right away. Had a short phone interview that was very informal and received a interview to come in in person. Very informal and laid back.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Spoke to merch manager. Asked a variety of questions about prior jobs and work experiences. Asked if I enjoy working independently.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

phone interview, face to face interview, sales pitch. STAR format

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time when you didn't have all of the necessary tools to complete a task. How did you overcome the obstacle?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a suggested rate of pay depending on your location and experience

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

HR will contact you for a phone screening, If your skill align with the job you will be asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with the DSM and/or ASM to interview. The interview will be based on behavioral questions align with the companies core competencies.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to address a conflict. What was the situation and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was non-negotiable

Interview

Coke uses the STAR method of interviewing, (Situation/ Task, Action, Results). My interview was a panel interview with myself, and two executives in the warehouse. It was not a very uptight interview, but I still tried to make sure that I stuck to the layout of the STAR method. The questions they asked were straight from a packet, and I believe there were 7 of them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever attempted to make a change from the norm among a group, and faced stark opposition?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Slow. Several calls then an in person interview or 2.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. take it or leave it.

Sales Analyst Interview

Interview

hired through a friend working there. I did not go through a regular process of being hired through HR. I was offered the job. Hiring process is now through a main frame through Toronto very limited but well managed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

what about learning new things? I know you would be good at this?

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Went through first interview over the phone with HR to talk about salary expectation and 2/3 behavioral questions. Second interview was on the phone as well with Sales Director and Sales Manager regarding past experience. In the beginning the director told me that he would asked me 6 questions.

Interview Questions

• The sales director was asking behavioral questions which is the big issue. If you look on the internet, all the literature regarding behavioral questions would tell you that your response to the interviewer's questions need to be specific and detailed and that the best approach is STAR approach which is explaining 1. particular Situation/Task, 2. Action, and 3. Result. That said, I was answering the first question by explaining the situation in detail, which was complicated and indeed long but strongly related to the question, when the director cut me and want me to just tell him the result which I then explained. He then told me that he don't need to listen to the detail but, I don't know any other way to deal with behavioral questions other than what I know. Therefore, I still using the same STAR approach in answering the second question but this time I was trying to make it much more condensed than the first question however, the director was still not happy and he wrap the interview after the 3rd questions (he was planning to gave me 6 questions). The interview last for 30 minute.   Answer Question