Coca-Cola Company

401 candidate interviews

Consumer Communications Specialist Interview

Consumer Communications Specialist
Sandy Springs, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I posted my resume online and was called by a staffing agency that specializes in call center staffing. I met with the agency who then sent me over to the company for a face-to-face interview. I then interviewed with a very nice manager who asked me very basic questions about my resume and then asked me to read a script. After I read the script, I was done.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Lead Interview

Business Development Lead
Needham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter within the company named Lee Manning. He notified me of a position in my area that I would be a great fit for. He called me and gave me a detailed description of the job and what the salary would be. After he said he would schedule an interview for me, he disappeared and began responding more infrequently to my emails. Weeks later I received an automated response that stated that the position was cancelled yet I received no courtesy email from Mr. Manning.

Interview Question – Was not asked any questions other than "does this sound interesting to you?" The rest was just a long description of the position.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Truck Driver

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2010.

Interview Details – want to know if you can handle pressure, work long hours with little to no help. able to lift heavy products. Rotate product in cold freezers, and credit out dates

Interview Question – if you see some one take product what would you do?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – Applied to the position online. Was contacted by a recruiter via email. That I was selected for an interview and someone will follow up with interview details. Was contacted by phone 3 days later to set up a in person interview. The interview lasted 2 hrs. Was interviewed by a total of 4 people Stars format questions. Was contacted a week later to scheduled a 30min phone interview with VP. 2 days later I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate salary

Order Builder Interview

Order Builder

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Horrible experience. When I got there I wasn't interviewed until 30 mins after my scheduled time. The interview was about 5 mins. The guy interviewing me was boring and didn't seem to care. He kept asking the same thing " why do you want to work for us". Oh I just have a thing for packing sodas. What a stupid question. I want to work here because I'm broke, why else would I be here. But anyway after the interview I was told I would receive a call a few days later. But what made me mad is how they emailed me saying I didn't have enough experience. When they at lease could have called. How do you expect someone to get experience when you won't even give them a chance. So with that said if you have no experience I wouldn't even bother.

Interview Questions

Account Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – Very quick and concise interview, only did one interview and done. Was able to answer most of the questions asked in a very well organized manner. The questions are organized in a Situation, Action, Outcome format. I was interviewed by HR over the phone and then had a couple interviews in person. The process was very easy and organized.

Interview Question – Diversity question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy negotiation

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online via enjoy careers website. Received phone interview call after 3 weeks. It went really easy with some questions related to job, situation based and why I want to join coke. Lady taking interview was noting down my entire response.

Interview Question – Phone interview was very easy all based on personal and work background.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate. I am big fan of this company and working fro them was a dream

Business Development Lead Interview

Business Development Lead
Mansfield, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted by two Coke recruiters after applying online which was rather confusing. Basic phone screening for a sales related position, why you want to work for Coke etc. Very informal with a question about salary history which they claimed this position was in my range although I was very skeptical. I was then setup for a face to face with two district managers and a 2.5 hour drive away! I have to say I wonder if the folks at the highest levels in HR with Coke realize how cold and impersonal their interview process is. The entire affair was scripted to the letter with questions being flung at me from the left and right while these two DM's barely looked at me and clicked away on their laptops entering my answers to the ridiculous questions they posed. Most were based on team situations and difficulties one can encounter with a failed project or deadline. It was a difficult question for me because I quite honestly have never missed a deadline but thought I answered the question effectively. Not sure why I was even called in to interview for this position other than recruiters at Coke from my experience seem to have very little training in matching qualified candidates with their openings. This position was all cold calling on institutional, restaurant, and country club venues which I had no related experience with. My background is 100% selling to retailers. One of the district managers was very warm and interested but the other was as smug as they come. I wonder if she realized how lucky she was to be in a position with Coke for as long as she has with the smug attitude she projected. It appears that Coke has a tremendous turnover as well so go figure! I thought I did a great job with the interview although I think it was clear to all of us that my forte is calling on established retailers and not 100% cold calling on accounts I had no experience with. Although I could have performed the job well I was almost glad that no offer was extended. I also think it was the most impersonal interview I had ever been on with very little eye contact and these two "folks" tapping away on their laptops. I was also disgusted over the length of travel time and cost associated with it for this interview. A total of six hours, tolls, and a full tank of gas to interview for a position that was an obvious mismatch. A friend of mine works for Coke out in Kansas City and she told me it has to be the most disorganized company ever... that was my experience! All in all this entire affair has left a bad taste in my mouth for Coke both literally and figuratively! Maybe if their recruiters did a better job of matching candidate backgrounds with their openings they would have less turnover than they do!

Interview Question – What actions would you take if you failed to meet a deadline or complete a project satisfactorily.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Interview Details – Be prepared to answer situational questions. You will have to play as though you are an account manager trying to sell product to a store owner. You will have to deal with pricing and demographics as well. Be sure you know which products the demographics in the said area would be attracted to and look to ask for displays. Also, remember to include a profit margin in your sell-in pitch as well. It speaks to your fact based selling and business knowledge. Good Luck!

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, my counter offer was denied

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – Basically I applied online and received a call back and set up an interview. After that, I went in and interviewed and received a call back. I was told to take a drug test and fill out my background info and from there I would hear back in a few days.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time you had a difficult customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!