Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

Target Selection interview process was used. STAR is the format of answering questions. Situation or Task, Action and Result. Following this format when answering questions will help you have a successful interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you needed to make a critical decision without management's approval. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked about myself, my education, why I wanted to work there, STAR questions, etc. Roleplay at the end with 10 minutes prep time to decide what to say. I had to decide how I would sell three different coke products to a small store with a stubborn manager. Really wasn't that hard, just do your research on the company beforehand and seem very passionate to work there. I did well on the interview, but I was passed up for someone with more experience.

Manager, Material Supply Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Received a call direct from the hiring manager. On the spot 45 minute phone interview, discussed resume, work history, salary expectations. About 3 weeks later received a call from talent acquisition to schedule an in person interview. In Person interview included 4 Manager level associates. Questions were all behavioral based. Panel wanted real work examples utilizing the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coke product and why?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks applied online and was called the next day for the phone interview then there was the panel
    Interview with a role play at the end of sales. Answer the questions worn star format and will be fine

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed good customer service.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

1)Phone interview- basic screening questions on your background, previous work experience
    2)Face to face- previous work experiences, star format question based on the company's vision and mission. Do talk alot on relationship development and how to close deals, and sales experiences

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions - why do you want to work for coca cola, what did you do in your previous role,   Answer Question

Accountant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Coke does the STAR interview. They typically only ask you 5 questions, which takes about a hour. You have to provide specific examples from start to finish on each situation

Interview Questions

• What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example.   Answer Question

Cost Accountant I I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brandon, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Here are the basif accounting questions relating to gap, absorption and manufacturing accounting. They also ask a lot of situational questions like...what happened when...or how did you react to... or give an edamage of. Being a team player and thinking outside the box are what they are looking for

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a conflict with another coworker   1 Answer

Negotiation

Coca-Cola does NOT negoiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and informal. STAR interviewing technique can be tough at times. 2 people sat in the room with you and asked to start with resume/background then they began reading situational type questions from a printout. Some questions were easy but some were difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially there is a phone interview; basic- how did you hear about the job? Tell me about your work history? You have a one-on-one interview after that is pretty easy, pretty standard; at the end they'll ask what is your favorite coke product and ask you to sell it to them. They'll typically hire in mass so as long as you don't say anything ridiculous you should get a offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have inside sale experience?   1 Answer

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Denver, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

I was asked to interview for position internally. Accepted interview and across the final steps, it was more of a conversation that interview. Typical interviews are STAR format for entry level through mid level management jobs. Candidates are screened by HR for managers before they are given a final pool to trim down and meet with face to face.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you faced opposition from your staff on a new program or initiative.. How did you handle?   1 Answer