Coca-Cola Company

2.9

Consumer Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2014.

I applied throught randstad and they emailed me back within 48h to complete a 3hrs, 7 part assesment. After I passed they invited me for interviews two days later.
    One was a group interview with the randstad recruiter just to prepare us for the one with Coca-Cola managers. Mine was conducted by two managers who were very cool and easy to break the ice with.
    They told me they were still interviewing candidates that I would hear from them within a week, got a call the next day from Randstad to tell me that I won the job!
    The whole process took a week, just before the holidays is their peak hiring season.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you failed at solving a customer's issue.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with sudden changes at work related to your co-workers? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    No negociation

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Typical cookie cutter interview. Called for a phone screen then scheduled a face to face. Interviewed with 2 managers. Nothing to hard. Questions are pretty normal, about 5 and then the role play senario. They ask the questions then give you the role play sheet and walk out and give you about 10 min to read over it and take notes to use when they come back in

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to...
      Given a script to role play. You are a sales rep going into a store that was just given to you because the previous rep was laid off or moved to another route for some issues. You need to use the STAR method to overcome the bitter taste the previous sales rep left with this particular store owner and sell in energy drinks. It is a small c store just off a college campus.
      I believe they have been using this role play for at least the past 4 years

Answer Question

Sales/Management/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2014.

Review the STARS process. That's all they use. If you apply to an Account Manager position, you will do a brief role play. The role play consist of selling a product to an account.

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate. However, don't expect more than a 1-3K jump from what they offer. They will walk away from you.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2014.

I applied for a market development manager position with Coca-Cola. I was then contacted by a recruiter and had my first interview about a week later. My interview was held an hour after it was scheduled.

Market Development Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview with recruiter. In person interview. Conducted a role play with a sales call. Met with district sales manager. Standard Drug screen. Background test. Standard everything. If you get a phone interview you're gold.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   View Answer
    They were willing to negotiate.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

none, hourly pay was what it was

Packaging Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2011.

First, interview with HR Manager, then interview with HR manager based on competences. They call you couple times to ask for information and the feedback process is very slow. It takes a lot of time until the finally decide to send you the offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

You get a call from a recruiter who asks you some basic behavioral interview questions
    If that goes well they invite you for a face to face interview with 2 other supervisors
    The face to face interview has behavioral questions as well pretty simple
    Be prepared to highlight how you dealt with difficult customers, and how you went above and beyond, also know the company products

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over someone else   View Answer
    No salary negotiation whatsoever

Young Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2010.

I first got a one to one interview with the human resources consultant. There I was asked about my expectations of the job and my background. After passing this, I had 2 more interviews at the HR consultant office, both were group interviews; one in English the other one in Spanish. We were asked to solve a business case.
    After this, I had two more interviews in the company with two managers. I had an "environmental test" (a person went to see where I lived, to check my way of living and behavior), a psychological test (to assess my behavior, IQ, and personality). I finally had an interview with the local CEO. When this was due, I had a medical test before entering.

Interview Questions
    • Not only me but also my family was checked upon what lifestyle they had (during environmental test). When the test was having place, even what we offered to drink to the recruiter was tested.   Answer Question
    As a basic profile job, no negotiation was possible concerning salary.

Human Resources Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maroúsi (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maroúsi (Greece)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2014.

Applying through an internship program, I had taken skills and personality tests and conducted a presentation on a case study in front of a panel, before my CV arrived at the company. After that I was called and invited for an interview 1:1 and a second one with a group of two people. The next day I was called to say I was accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation you have improved or a problem you have solved relative to Human Resources in your previous experience.   Answer Question