Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

2.9

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2011.

Job offered straight from interview. It was a low-ball offer as I was well over qualified, and company suspected I was desperate. I asked for an interview so I could find out more about the position. Got a little information about the job, but was not allowed to see the lab, talk to employees in that area, or given any information about benefits. The whole process was just weird. The company is very secretive. Eventhough I declined, I continued to get emails and information about benefits, including a 401k account opened in my name, for the next year. It's odd that they wouldn't tell me anything.

Interview Questions
    • How many times have you been sick on a Friday in the last three years?   View Answer
    • I asked do you offer insurance?   View Answer

I received a decent offer from another company the next day.

BDM Interview

Phone screen from recruiter, face to face structured interview questions with hiring manager. Process lasted about 4 weeks before being contacted from the recruiter with an offer. Over all the process was fine, but seemed to take a bit longer than necessary.

Senior Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

There will be internal application via intranet then there will be two interview with Marketing Manager and HR. Not difficult really. Asking expectations and how you will contribute the team.

Interview Questions
    The salary is firm. No negotiation

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Part-time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

After applying multiple times online I finally got an email saying they where interested in setting up an interview. Once I confirmed my interview I was given a time and place to meet. They where interviewing about 60 other people at the same time for similar positions. There was several hiring managers doing interviews simultaneously which made the process go by faster. While waiting to be interviewed they played videos about the company and offered complementary Coca-Cola drinks.

Interview Questions
    • The questions where mainly about my past experience. I was asked to give examples of how I handled certain situations at my prior jobs. For example I was asked to give an example of a situation were I had to multi-task.   Answer Question

Pay offered wasn't competitive.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview process uses STAR. They want questions to be answered with great details. I have had two interviews by them. I want this job REALLY bad. My down fall is not having sales experience, which I am trying to hard to get. The questions are simple. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a team member and how you approached or resolved it. At the end, they do a role play where you are the sales rep and they are the store you are trying to persuade to sell more of their products.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any. Pretty easy.   View Answer

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I heard back after 2 weeks of applying. Phone interview then face to face the week after. Interviewed with two ASMs. What i can say is it's the best interview i have ever had! Super friendly and professional. We first discussed my experience the why i want to join Coca Cola. It was an open conversation between us. I haven't heard back yet as the interview was today. but will post again when i get a reply.

Interview Questions
    • 3 Questions were start forward situations (Star format answers) from your previous experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2011.

The hiring process will be done usually by a panel of 2-4 people. It will be a behavioral based interview in which you must answer questions in the STAR method. Sometimes you will not get the job, even if you are the number one interview, sometimes it goes by the diversity quota that needs to be met. Good Luck.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to sell in a buy-in and you knew the amount was too much for the customer. What did you do and were you sucessful?   View Answer

PSS Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Applied through career services website at my University. First round of interviewing was at my school 2:1 people interviewing me. 2nd round they flew us out to Atlanta with other candidates from around the country. Had a case interview with a team and another 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • All typical interview questions, nothing stood out as being particularly unique or difficult   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable pay, can specify location preference but placed based on business needs

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I received a call from the recruiter at Coca cola. We spoke and she made an interview appointment for me. I met with two managers in San Leandro, CA. They asked me questions that were scripted. nothing out of the ordinary. You had to answer questions based on the STAR system. Then there was role playing.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. You have to remember some of your accomplishments and how you did it. They want to know how you were able to turn something bad into the a positive outcome.   Answer Question