Coca-Cola Company

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Great people doing the interview. Made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were asking the cookie cutter questions but they wanted them to lead to a conversation. So you would be asked a question and then answer based on experience or what have you, then lead to open up about yourself. They really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance were you helped someone who was struggling and because of your input they were successful.   Answer Question

Account Manager Large Store Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2011.

Phone interview from human resources and then an in person interview at the plant with Area Sales Manager and hiring DSM. At the interview you will sit down at a table with the managers and they will ask you some basic interview questions. Once they finish the basic questions they will ask you to come up with an example of some sucess you had in your sales history.

Interview Questions
    • You will be given a sales senario and then you will be left alone for 10 min to come up with a selling story to give to managment.   Answer Question

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I applied online. Shortly after I applied I get an automated e-mail to complete an assessment. It wasn't too hard and it composed of about 83 questions, mostly behavioral questions. The next day I receive a phone call inviting me for an interview the next day. The interview went well consisting of 2 managers. They briefly went over my work history and asked the usual STAR format questions. The interview was comfortable although I felt like I didn't do well. To my surprise I get a call back later that same day offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to learn a new skill to complete a task   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary was predetermined at $140/day

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2015.

This is an amendment to my previous post. I have since been notified that I did not get the job. My biggest issues here are some of the lack of professionalism involved. Firstly, my interviewers strolled in from lunch approx. 30 mins after our scheduled interview time (I watched them walk in whilst sweating in an overheated open floor office setting). I was also told by the recruiter before my interview that "the odds were in my favor" because they were hiring multiple employees for this role. I have years of grocery customer service experience and a college degree mind you. I was also told I did well during the role play portion of the interview (the most important part) and I still did not get the job. This may sound like ranting or complaining, but I think given the above statements from both the interviewers and recruiter, and not getting an offer, I have the right to voice my displeasure and the lack of professionalism. As you can see, I'm a smart guy who had lots to offer this company.

Interview Questions
    • STAR format, I think these types of interviews need to change their format. The STAR format lends itself to one simply "making up" scenarios to satisfy a given "question." The interviews need to be more about what you've done. There is really no way to show personality in this format.   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Applied online through recruitment portal and waited. Was given a typical technical screening by phone.Person seemed polite enough, not bubbly but not rude or overly curt, very much a typical run of the mill process. I was told I would be contacted and after waiting for two weeks reached out to find it had gone nowhere.

Interview Questions
    • If we were to fire you, what would it say on your termination sheet?   View Answer

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I got re-directed to Gigats.com and scheduled for an interview there. The interview was a pre-recorded vocal response program that was pushing me into their 'job of the day' program and some continuing education BS. It was a pure waste of time and had NOTHING pertinent to the job I applied for. Coke HR- if you are reading this, dump Gigats. They are ruining your reputation as an employer and losing talent opportunities for you. If there is a better way to apply to this fine company, do it. Avoid Gigats (Akbar voice) It's a trap!

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I went to my school's career fair where I spoke with a Coca-Cola recruiter. After walking them through my resume and chatting for a bit, the recruiter informed me that they were going to be doing next-day interviews on campus. I got a call later that night to set up an interview.

I went to my interview the following morning. It was very laid back and conversational. The first thing they said when I walked in was to relax and be myself. They really just asked me to elaborate on my experiences and a few behavioral based questions, but it was done in a way that was rather informal and made me feel very comfortable.

I would definitely suggest doing company research and it's always great to know the job description for the position you're interviewing for so you can tie your skills and experiences to what the job would require you to do.

I was contacted by the recruiter the next day with an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • If you could create your own internship at Coca-Cola what would you be doing and how would it help the company?   Answer Question

Verkauf Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Ungefähr 2 Wochen nach der Online Bewerbung erhielt ich einen Anruf und die Einladung zum Telefoninterview am nächste Tag. Interview war durchschnittlich schwer und die Gesprächspartnerin sehr angetan. 1 Monat nach dem Telefoninterview rief ich an, um mich nach dem aktuellen Status meiner Bewerbung zu erkundigen. Daraufhin kam, dass der Prozess noch länger dauert, aber das Gespräch gut gefallen hätte. Einen Tag später bekam ich trotzdem eine Absage.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Basically situational questions looking for a clear action and result from the person being interviewed. Will sometimes have a twist like "Tell me about a time when you failed and what did you do differently when a similar opportunity surfaced?" Will often ask some type of cultural fit question about the Company. Basically with these looking for passion about the brand. Typically a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you were able to persuade a group to change ther position. what did you do/say and what was the change?   Answer Question
    no room to negotiate for vacation, bonus percentage, or long term compensation. base has a range but hiring managers stick to a close range.

Benefits Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview with a recruiter then you are scheduled for a face to face. You then realize that you might be over qualified as the person who is interviewing you has no skills. I found the company itself low grade and I was not impressed. After the STAR questions they asked me about my work history and if I had any other questions . I was personally looking for the exit without being rude .