Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2014
Updated Sep 27, 2014

2.9

Package Handler Interview

Basically I applied online and received a call back and set up an interview. After that, I went in and interviewed and received a call back. I was told to take a drug test and fill out my background info and from there I would hear back in a few days.

none.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

The process took close to a month. I had two interviews with a recruiter and then an interview via phone with 4 different level managers. The process was very basic. The questions were very standard for a sales interview process. They give some situational scenarios which you have to work through but over all very basic format.

Interview Questions
    Very straight forward. The company has a range for salary. Bonuses are rated the same for the position.

Account Manager Interview

Interviewed on campus about 5 years ago and met a very experienced recruiter who took me through the position description and then presented a case study. she gave me 10 mins or so to read it , walk out and walk in and make a sales presentation. I thought I did well but did not get an offer. It was for the best though as I now make over $500k /yr and I own over $150k of Coke stock.

Interview Questions
    • She played a very upset soda fountain customer and I had to rectify a bad situation.   Answer Question

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied for the position but did not hear anything at all for about three weeks when the recruiter contacted me to set up the interview. I was given a choice of two interview times, and was given the name of the person to ask for when I arrived. I arrived ten minutes early which was plenty of time to fill out the necessary form at the front desk.
    The interview was a panel interview with three panelists. The format is as follows: an introductory question about background, experience, and why you are interested in the position, followed by six structured questions looking for situation/task/action/result, and then closing with some time to ask questions of the interview panel.
    After the interview, I was told that the recruiter would be reaching out to me once a decision was made. About two weeks later the recruiter called and offered the position to me. It took another week or so to complete the required background check after accepting the position.
    All communication aside from the interview itself came through a recruiter, until the actual start date.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question that centered around "describe a situation where you had an unusual or impossible demand from a customer, how did you handle it and how did the customer respond?"   Answer Question
    The negotiation was done through the recruiter, he called with the initial offer, I countered with an amount 10% higher. The recruiter called me back after a couple of days, after speaking with the hiring manager, and offered me the mid-point between the two numbers, which I accepted.

Manager, Financial Services III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Ramon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied online and had an in person interview 3 weeks later.

I interviewed with the hiring manager and a person on his team in person and then two people via webcam in their NY office. The interview was pretty straight forward they use a behavioral interviewing approach but give you all the documentation you need in advance to prepare. I was told I would hear back from the hiring manager the next week, and I never did. Two months later I got a email from their recruiter saying thanks but no thanks. You would think a huge successful company like Coke would have better practices than that.

Interview Questions
    • None just the behavioral questions, but if you are prepared they aren't too bad.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Questions
    • How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Applied for a different position well into my career at Coca-Cola. Went through the interview process. Did not get the job, but more importantly, I did not receive ANY feedback on my performance of my interview. After inquiring multiple times, I referred my issues to the HeRe team without any resolution.

Business Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Needham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter within the company named Lee Manning. He notified me of a position in my area that I would be a great fit for. He called me and gave me a detailed description of the job and what the salary would be. After he said he would schedule an interview for me, he disappeared and began responding more infrequently to my emails. Weeks later I received an automated response that stated that the position was cancelled yet I received no courtesy email from Mr. Manning.

Interview Questions
    • Was not asked any questions other than "does this sound interesting to you?" The rest was just a long description of the position.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Applied online, contacted by recruiter 2 weeks later, had interview with DM 1 week later and follow-up conference call with RM 2 days later. Offered position 1 week after. Process took around 4 weeks. First interview was cancelled initially then rescheduled. Overall an average interview. Know the company and their current initiatives for the role play and be confident and always, close the sale!

Interview Questions
    • 4 basic questions with answers in STAR format and 10 minute role play at the end. Most questions were centered around performance with people working for you or that you were not responsible for.   Answer Question
    Recruiter asked what I was making at last job and said the range is a few thousand above and below - offer was higher than initially discussed.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   View Answer