Coca-Cola Company

2.9

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I received a call from the recruiter at Coca cola. We spoke and she made an interview appointment for me. I met with two managers in San Leandro, CA. They asked me questions that were scripted. nothing out of the ordinary. You had to answer questions based on the STAR system. Then there was role playing.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. You have to remember some of your accomplishments and how you did it. They want to know how you were able to turn something bad into the a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I know this internship position through career center. After two week I went to the first round interview. This company don't have that much accounting opportunities, which is not so good. And there were two round of interview for summer internship, they focus on presentation skills also.

Interview Questions
    • I'm an accounting major, but I did have any accounting internship experience. So there were some accounting skill-based behavioral questions which I didn't expected. Also, the interview person had accent and speak really fast, sometimes I can't understand.   View Answer

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I heard back after 2 weeks of applying. Phone interview then face to face the week after. Interviewed with two ASMs. What i can say is it's the best interview i have ever had! Super friendly and professional. We first discussed my experience the why i want to join Coca Cola. It was an open conversation between us. I haven't heard back yet as the interview was today. but will post again when i get a reply.

Interview Questions
    • 3 Questions were start forward situations (Star format answers) from your previous experience.   Answer Question

Distribution Center Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

All interviews utilize the STAR model, focusing on a candidates ability to demonstrate how they have delivered results in a variety of situations. Be prepared with multiple examples from your prior work experience that demonstrate customer service, communication, drive, ability to deliver results and manage change.

Interview Questions
    • The question on diversity is typically where candidates have the most difficulty answering.   Answer Question

Consumer Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I posted my resume online and was called by a staffing agency that specializes in call center staffing. I met with the agency who then sent me over to the company for a face-to-face interview. I then interviewed with a very nice manager who asked me very basic questions about my resume and then asked me to read a script. After I read the script, I was done.

No negotiation.

Executive Assistant Interview

Applied to the position online. Was contacted by a recruiter via email. That I was selected for an interview and someone will follow up with interview details. Was contacted by phone 3 days later to set up a in person interview. The interview lasted 2 hrs. Was interviewed by a total of 4 people Stars format questions. Was contacted a week later to scheduled a 30min phone interview with VP. 2 days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate salary

Order Builder Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Horrible experience. When I got there I wasn't interviewed until 30 mins after my scheduled time. The interview was about 5 mins. The guy interviewing me was boring and didn't seem to care. He kept asking the same thing " why do you want to work for us". Oh I just have a thing for packing sodas. What a stupid question. I want to work here because I'm broke, why else would I be here. But anyway after the interview I was told I would receive a call a few days later. But what made me mad is how they emailed me saying I didn't have enough experience. When they at lease could have called. How do you expect someone to get experience when you won't even give them a chance. So with that said if you have no experience I wouldn't even bother.

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied for the position but did not hear anything at all for about three weeks when the recruiter contacted me to set up the interview. I was given a choice of two interview times, and was given the name of the person to ask for when I arrived. I arrived ten minutes early which was plenty of time to fill out the necessary form at the front desk.
    The interview was a panel interview with three panelists. The format is as follows: an introductory question about background, experience, and why you are interested in the position, followed by six structured questions looking for situation/task/action/result, and then closing with some time to ask questions of the interview panel.
    After the interview, I was told that the recruiter would be reaching out to me once a decision was made. About two weeks later the recruiter called and offered the position to me. It took another week or so to complete the required background check after accepting the position.
    All communication aside from the interview itself came through a recruiter, until the actual start date.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question that centered around "describe a situation where you had an unusual or impossible demand from a customer, how did you handle it and how did the customer respond?"   Answer Question
    The negotiation was done through the recruiter, he called with the initial offer, I countered with an amount 10% higher. The recruiter called me back after a couple of days, after speaking with the hiring manager, and offered me the mid-point between the two numbers, which I accepted.

Account Manager Interview

Interviewed on campus about 5 years ago and met a very experienced recruiter who took me through the position description and then presented a case study. she gave me 10 mins or so to read it , walk out and walk in and make a sales presentation. I thought I did well but did not get an offer. It was for the best though as I now make over $500k /yr and I own over $150k of Coke stock.

Interview Questions
    • She played a very upset soda fountain customer and I had to rectify a bad situation.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Basically I applied online and received a call back and set up an interview. After that, I went in and interviewed and received a call back. I was told to take a drug test and fill out my background info and from there I would hear back in a few days.

none.