Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.9

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Online questionnaire. Best/Worst choice for given situations. The company throws random situations and asks you to select the best and worst decision to make in a group of 5 options. Many of the answers are loaded, so selecting the "correct" answer can be fairly difficult.

Interview Questions

• You see an employee damage a box of good, but the employee loads the box to be shipped regardless. What do you do?   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone screen which was basic info. In person interview was laid back and included star format questions , describe a situation when ... Etc. Mock sales pitch . Placing vending machines in a high school that is concerned about nutrition . Very laid back and good atmosphere . Interview went well

Interview Questions

• Give a 10 minute mock sales pitch . You ha e 10 mins to prepare with provided info .   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary based on expo wrench . I was told that it ranges from 40-50k I was offer 48k based on previous experience .

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.

Interview Questions

• What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Great people doing the interview. Made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were asking the cookie cutter questions but they wanted them to lead to a conversation. So you would be asked a question and then answer based on experience or what have you, then lead to open up about yourself. They really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance were you helped someone who was struggling and because of your input they were successful.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

You apply online and then wait for a phone call. They go over some basic questions over the phone such as why do you think you would be a good fit for this position. Tell me about some of your qualifications for this position. They then discuss the job and whats required and allow you to ask questions. After that you will interview in a panel style star format interview with a role play at the end of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an troublesome member of your team.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and informal. STAR interviewing technique can be tough at times. 2 people sat in the room with you and asked to start with resume/background then they began reading situational type questions from a printout. Some questions were easy but some were difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Smooth interview process. There were many forms and applications to complete before getting to the interview stage. The overall process consisted of two interviews with each having two people participating in the Q&A. The interview was conducted on one day with back to back interview sessions on the same morning.

Interview Questions

• Asked several scenario questions around managing teams and how to approach certain situations. Asked many questions on management and leadership experience with managing operational environments for IT.   1 Answer

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online in December or 2014 and never heard anything from them. Over two months later I received a phone call from one for their recruiters. We set up a time for a phone interview. During the phone interview she asked me many question in regards to former sales jobs. I told her many times that I had never worked a sales job and my degree is in marketing and advertising not sales. She still instead I tell her about me closing a sale. So I told here about a entree I sold at a restaurant wheel getting through college.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a time you had a challenge in closing a deal and how you closed it?   1 Answer

Benefits Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter then you are scheduled for a face to face. You then realize that you might be over qualified as the person who is interviewing you has no skills. I found the company itself low grade and I was not impressed. After the STAR questions they asked me about my work history and if I had any other questions . I was personally looking for the exit without being rude .

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sarasota, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Shortly after I applied I get an automated e-mail to complete an assessment. It wasn't too hard and it composed of about 83 questions, mostly behavioral questions. The next day I receive a phone call inviting me for an interview the next day. The interview went well consisting of 2 managers. They briefly went over my work history and asked the usual STAR format questions. The interview was comfortable although I felt like I didn't do well. To my surprise I get a call back later that same day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to learn a new skill to complete a task   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was predetermined at $140/day