Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant III Interview

Accountant III
Brandon, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

Interview Details – They ask a lot of behavior based interview questions and you must answer in STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) format. My first interview was a phone interview, and second was through Skype.

Interview Question – None of the questions were terribly difficult, mostly behavior based questions ('tell me about a time when .. ). There were very few technical (accounting) questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – absolutely zero negotiation.

Financial Services Manager Interview

Financial Services Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2012.

Interview Details – You will need to become fimilar with the STAR method. When answering questions please be detailed as possible. Showing your technical skills is a plus and necessary. Knowledge of new technologies.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions are technical questions about applications.   Answer Question

Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details – There were 2 people in the room interviewing me asking basic questions and asked if I can answer them in the STAR format. That part lasted about 10-15 minuets, then they asked if we can do a mock sales pitch of selling Coca-Cola. They give you a paper that has all of the information that you need and then they give you 10 minutes to study and create your sales pitch. There were 40+ people interviewing for this job in Fresno, CA

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Driver Merchandiser
Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – It was very simple. You have a very short and easy phone interview. After that, you have the face to face with the merchandising manager. It's about a half hour to an hour. This is mostly simply merchandising question and customer service stuff.

Interview Question – First question asked was, "So, what do you know about Coca Cola." I was expecting more customer service based questions. At least know a little bit about the company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it's a union.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details – National recruiter gave me phone interview, then later contact me to schedule in-person interview by hiring managers. Was also provided company values and interview preparation sheet describing STAR questions and answer format. It's very helpful not only for Coca-Cola but interviewing at any company. In-person panel interview based on the STAR Q-A format. Contacted candidates to let them know next-steps.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Torrance, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details – Had a phone screening in which I was told I would be going to the next round of face-to-face interviews with two district managers. HR from ATL or FL would be setting the appointment. Got a call a few days later and interview scheduled the following week. They email you attachments about the company and interview process. They tell you to prepare your answers using the STAR method. My email attachments included the interviewers questions, clearly a mistake by the recruiter. There were 4 questions and a role play scenario. Role Play: Make Coca-Cola the exclusive beverage provider for a high school. Establish a rapport and move into the sales pitch. Key points to hit are customer service, healthy options, overcoming price objections and be familiar with the Coke/KAB recycling program. The process hasn't changed since 2011 according to the document they sent. Just FYI I aced the interview but given my extensive sales experience and admission that this was hopefully a foot in the door in order to move up in the company probably scared them away from hiring me.

Interview Question – You are used to having conversations with high-level executives, how are you going to feel about calling on a places like a Chinese Restaurant with an owner that speaks broken English?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Inside Sales Specialist
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process included two phone interviews, and one face to face interview. Both phone interviews involve S.T.A.R questions, so get familiar with how to answer those and you'll move on to the next phase. Once you have the face to face interview you're pretty much good to go so long as you don't really put your foot in your mouth. The supervisors here are laid back and you can see that by their demeanor and work wear. If you are interviewing for bi-lingual positions there is an automated test to take, but is pretty straight forward.

Interview Question – They'll ask you to sell them you're favorite product.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, everyone gets paid the same. Although its up to you how much of a bonus you want.

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Interview Details – three interviews: phone and 2 face to face with DSM and Regional Sales Manager. The time frame was a week, but decision, final offer for salary and start date took weeks. I interviewed in November 2013 and my start date was Jan 7, 2014. The interview was difficult if you have no sales experience, but if you do, it should be a shoe in.

Interview Question – 10min. Sales Pitch   View Answer

Negotiation Details – written offer that was discussed in initial phone interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Question – Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Production Interview

Production
San Leandro, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – Star system is used for all interviews at coca cola.It is it some cases not the best style to to use for labor or customer service positions.

Interview Question – What have you done that made a differance company wide.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – wages were not acceptable