Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.9

Campus Marketing Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online, phone interview followed, standard questions, then got invited for face to face interview with 3 members of local distribution branch, be prepared for questions with several parts to them, they will repeat as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a conflict in a work situation and what did you do to resolve the situation as well as provide a positive customer experience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Brooke and she scheduled the group interview the following week. The interview process took about 40 minutes with them asking me questions and then me asking them questions.
    They described the duties of the position and certain issues that they are having and I made recommendations to improve on those issues.

Interview Questions

You had a start time but you worked until finished. That means 10 to 12 hour days basically.

Benefits Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The hiring and the interview process was very long, challenging and drawn out. I understand it is to ensure that the best candidate is hired. I would definitely reapply. Many tough questions.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2015.

Interview

This is an amendment to my previous post. I have since been notified that I did not get the job. My biggest issues here are some of the lack of professionalism involved. Firstly, my interviewers strolled in from lunch approx. 30 mins after our scheduled interview time (I watched them walk in whilst sweating in an overheated open floor office setting). I was also told by the recruiter before my interview that "the odds were in my favor" because they were hiring multiple employees for this role. I have years of grocery customer service experience and a college degree mind you. I was also told I did well during the role play portion of the interview (the most important part) and I still did not get the job. This may sound like ranting or complaining, but I think given the above statements from both the interviewers and recruiter, and not getting an offer, I have the right to voice my displeasure and the lack of professionalism. As you can see, I'm a smart guy who had lots to offer this company.

Interview Questions

• STAR format, I think these types of interviews need to change their format. The STAR format lends itself to one simply "making up" scenarios to satisfy a given "question." The interviews need to be more about what you've done. There is really no way to show personality in this format.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked about myself, my education, why I wanted to work there, STAR questions, etc. Roleplay at the end with 10 minutes prep time to decide what to say. I had to decide how I would sell three different coke products to a small store with a stubborn manager. Really wasn't that hard, just do your research on the company beforehand and seem very passionate to work there. I did well on the interview, but I was passed up for someone with more experience.

MDM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Process was very good. HR was very nice and hiring manager was very nice. I walked out and didn't think I did very good, than I got a call for a second one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little.

Interview

Typical cookie cutter interview. Called for a phone screen then scheduled a face to face. Interviewed with 2 managers. Nothing to hard. Questions are pretty normal, about 5 and then the role play senario. They ask the questions then give you the role play sheet and walk out and give you about 10 min to read over it and take notes to use when they come back in

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to...
      Given a script to role play. You are a sales rep going into a store that was just given to you because the previous rep was laid off or moved to another route for some issues. You need to use the STAR method to overcome the bitter taste the previous sales rep left with this particular store owner and sell in energy drinks. It is a small c store just off a college campus.
      I believe they have been using this role play for at least the past 4 years

Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

Negotiation

none, hourly pay was what it was

Consumer Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied throught randstad and they emailed me back within 48h to complete a 3hrs, 7 part assesment. After I passed they invited me for interviews two days later.
    One was a group interview with the randstad recruiter just to prepare us for the one with Coca-Cola managers. Mine was conducted by two managers who were very cool and easy to break the ice with.
    They told me they were still interviewing candidates that I would hear from them within a week, got a call the next day from Randstad to tell me that I won the job!
    The whole process took a week, just before the holidays is their peak hiring season.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you failed at solving a customer's issue.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with sudden changes at work related to your co-workers? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially there is a phone interview; basic- how did you hear about the job? Tell me about your work history? You have a one-on-one interview after that is pretty easy, pretty standard; at the end they'll ask what is your favorite coke product and ask you to sell it to them. They'll typically hire in mass so as long as you don't say anything ridiculous you should get a offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have inside sale experience?   1 Answer