Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – applied online. wasn't contacted for about a month by an hr recruiter. phone interview/screening, then an in person interview. I was called back a few days later to schedule another interview. Interviews were pretty standard. Role play was manageable. Just relax and remember that they probably hate it as much as you do, so just play along. They want to see how you handle yourself when your uncomfortable.

Interview Question – give an example of your ability to build relationships at your current job.   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – STAR formatted
Situation - explain a specific situation/problem
Task - what was the task at hand to remedy the situation
Action - what you did
Result - the end results of the actions taken

Interview Question – Core Competencies   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Tacoma, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Interview Details – Fairly simple interview if you have any previous grocery retail experience. Expectations are pretty straight forward, interviewers are open to questions and clear about job description and requirements. Nothing spectacular. A fairly clean driving record is required as well.

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation, union job...

Market Development Manager Interview

Market Development Manager
San Antonio, TX

I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

Interview Details – Generic initial phone interview. After that I was told they wanted a face 2 face interview. It consisted of 2 managers. They asked about 5-7 questions. They were the basic-"tell us a time when" or " recall an instance where" ect, ect. They are the same textbook questions most employers ask. It was very structured. The managers didn't deviate from the interview format.

Interview Question – Tell us a time you were challenged with a difficult customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Interview Details – First I applied online. Then I spoke with somebody in HR who scheduled an interview. The interview started with two groups of two people. They were obviously interviewing the other 3 or 4 candidates who were going for the job. After the two sets of group interviews, I took a skills test and was escorted out by an intern. Heard back from HR a week or so later that it came down to me and somebody that was already a contractor there.

Interview Question – There were a lot of questions that were formatted in a certain way. A lot of "can you give me an example of when..." types of questions. Overall nothing was necessarily difficult or unexpected. Talk to people beforehand that may already be familiar with the process.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
Maryland Heights, MO

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Currently all employee submissions are only accepted through online selection. Resumes are reviewed for similar experience and 3-4 candidates are selected for face to face interviews. After interview with manager 2 are selected for 2nd interview with upper management.

Interview Question – Name a weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Some salary and vacation negotiation is possible.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Packaging Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – The process was unlike anything I'd ever encountered. I applied online, was contact via email by HR and told they were interested in an on-site interview. There was no pre-screening.

They flew me in, I don't live in the area, and I spoke to 3 managers one of which was the hiring manager. This was the first time I'd actually spoken to anyone about the position. I had a pretty solid conversation with all of them, and that's where the process ended. No-one called or emailed to update me on my candidacy. After multiple follow-up's on my end I just accepted that they moved on with other candidate(s).

My experience was a disappointment due to the lack of communication after the interview. All the communication leading up to it was handled well. I was allowed to make my own travel arrangements via their travel site. But to hear absolutely nothing after the fact was disappointing. I understand it's a large company, but it's still not a good practice.

Interview Question – Questions were pretty standard, they do a good job of preparing you for their expectations in communication prior to the interview. They're huge on the STAR methodology.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Both interviews were done over Skype. Two on one interviews. Four different people that you ultimately work with at the company. Both began with a walk through the resume, and they turn to situations. They ask for different situations to fulfill each question.

Interview Question – STAR interviews - situation, task, action, result. They want you to phrase everything in that way.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I applied via Hotjobs and received a call back three months later. Simple 15 minute face to face interview that was followed up by a very informal hour long face to face interview. It took a while to hear back but once the process started it went very quickly. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Question – All were "think of a time when" questions. Simply use the STAR format when answering and it will be a breeze.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Supervisor Interview

Merchandiser Supervisor
Jackson, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview first with the recruiter, asking questions to make sure I was qualified for the position. I then had a panel interview, lasted about an one hour, I was asked 10 formal questions and then the normal education and previous employment questions. It took two weeks before I was called and offered the position.

Interview Question – I was asked to recall a situation in my past work experience where there was a dissatisfied customer and how I resolved the situation.   Answer Question