Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

National recruiter gave me phone interview, then later contact me to schedule in-person interview by hiring managers. Was also provided company values and interview preparation sheet describing STAR questions and answer format. It's very helpful not only for Coca-Cola but interviewing at any company. In-person panel interview based on the STAR Q-A format. Contacted candidates to let them know next-steps.

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

It was very simple. You have a very short and easy phone interview. After that, you have the face to face with the merchandising manager. It's about a half hour to an hour. This is mostly simply merchandising question and customer service stuff.

Interview Questions
    • First question asked was, "So, what do you know about Coca Cola." I was expecting more customer service based questions. At least know a little bit about the company.   View Answer
    No negotiation, it's a union.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Had a phone screening in which I was told I would be going to the next round of face-to-face interviews with two district managers. HR from ATL or FL would be setting the appointment. Got a call a few days later and interview scheduled the following week. They email you attachments about the company and interview process. They tell you to prepare your answers using the STAR method. My email attachments included the interviewers questions, clearly a mistake by the recruiter. There were 4 questions and a role play scenario. Role Play: Make Coca-Cola the exclusive beverage provider for a high school. Establish a rapport and move into the sales pitch. Key points to hit are customer service, healthy options, overcoming price objections and be familiar with the Coke/KAB recycling program. The process hasn't changed since 2011 according to the document they sent. Just FYI I aced the interview but given my extensive sales experience and admission that this was hopefully a foot in the door in order to move up in the company probably scared them away from hiring me.

Interview Questions
    • You are used to having conversations with high-level executives, how are you going to feel about calling on a places like a Chinese Restaurant with an owner that speaks broken English?   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

three interviews: phone and 2 face to face with DSM and Regional Sales Manager. The time frame was a week, but decision, final offer for salary and start date took weeks. I interviewed in November 2013 and my start date was Jan 7, 2014. The interview was difficult if you have no sales experience, but if you do, it should be a shoe in.

Interview Questions
    written offer that was discussed in initial phone interview

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

The interview process included two phone interviews, and one face to face interview. Both phone interviews involve S.T.A.R questions, so get familiar with how to answer those and you'll move on to the next phase. Once you have the face to face interview you're pretty much good to go so long as you don't really put your foot in your mouth. The supervisors here are laid back and you can see that by their demeanor and work wear. If you are interviewing for bi-lingual positions there is an automated test to take, but is pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • They'll ask you to sell them you're favorite product.   View Answer
    No negotiation, everyone gets paid the same. Although its up to you how much of a bonus you want.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

applied online. wasn't contacted for about a month by an hr recruiter. phone interview/screening, then an in person interview. I was called back a few days later to schedule another interview. Interviews were pretty standard. Role play was manageable. Just relax and remember that they probably hate it as much as you do, so just play along. They want to see how you handle yourself when your uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • give an example of your ability to build relationships at your current job.   View Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Leandro, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Star system is used for all interviews at coca cola.It is it some cases not the best style to to use for labor or customer service positions.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done that made a differance company wide.   View Answer

wages were not acceptable

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

STAR formatted
    Situation - explain a specific situation/problem
    Task - what was the task at hand to remedy the situation
    Action - what you did
    Result - the end results of the actions taken

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Fairly simple interview if you have any previous grocery retail experience. Expectations are pretty straight forward, interviewers are open to questions and clear about job description and requirements. Nothing spectacular. A fairly clean driving record is required as well.

No real negotiation, union job...