Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interviewing panel was very friendly. They asked standard interview questions. It was in the new IT building downtown which was very hard to navigate but once I found the court place I was greeted immediately. From start to finish it only took about seven days so it was a very prompt and easy interviewing process. I was expecting but was surprised to have no STAR type questions asked.

Interview Question – Favorite Coca-Cola beverage   Answer Question

Content Manager Interview

Content Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Talent Acquisition to schedule an in-person interview. I met with two people, including hiring manager, in person and met with two people over the phone. I was told at the end of my interview that they would contact the top candidate(s) for an interview with the boss' boss. I was contacted the following Monday for a phone follow-up interview with the boss' boss which was very brief and to the point. I was then called two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Question – The questions are pretty straight-forward and they do an excellent job preparing you with the STAR system. Just make sure to review the information they provide as far as core competencies and you should do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation and it wasn't needed, as they made a generous offer.

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2010.

Interview Details – was brought in for a informal interview was in the drivers room by the merch manager simple questions hired on the spot

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Amarillo, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Question – What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Accountant III Interview

Accountant III
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – I completed an application online and a recruiter contacted me for the interview. I was interviewed by 2 people.

Interview Question – I was not expecting the interview questions to be so lengthy. I asked a few times to repeat the question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The amount offered was fair. But the job was later rescinded. I didn't pass the credit check, which is confusing. I passed the credit check a few months ago when I joined Coke as a Contractor. I am so upset. No opportunity to discuss your credit issue with someone. This is unfair. My credit does not reflect who I am. My credit is due to the recession and divorce. If my credit posed no problem for my security clearance...then who is Coke to deny me when our nation did not.....Go figure!

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview first, and then an on-site interview using the STAR process (situation/task, action, result). They rely heavily on this, so much so that both sets of interviewers I sat with (2 sets of 4 panel, hour long each, back to back) had papers with columns pre-written on them to fill out. All questions were "give me a Situation or Task that you had to do involving ___, give examples of the Actions you took, and the Result". Received a follow up call a week later declining to proceed any further in the interview process, but they did provide detailed feedback on what brought them to their decision.

Interview Question – An un-STAR question - "If I gave you $1M to start your own business, what business would you start"   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Marketing Analyst Interview

Marketing Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

Interview Details – Several interviews

Interview Question – What's your favorite Pepsi product?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Personal Family Reasons. I wish I could have taken the job, it would have been great for me.

Territoy Manager Interview

Territoy Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Depending on candidate pool, an internal Coca Cola committee will evaluate each prospect during a behavioral interview process, accessing talents and weaknesses as they apply to the position. If selected for the final round a less formal interview process will be implemented thus asking for additional strengths that will qualify the candidate for the position.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses as applied to some of your former work experiences.   Answer Question

QA Technician Interview

QA Technician
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – Single, comfortable interview. Hiring manager was easy to talk to and didn't regurgitate questions off of a list. He asked questions and I answered them with questions of my own following my responces.

Interview Question – None of either. I believe I answered all of his questions with my detailed examples of previous work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No wiggle room here. You take what they offer or walk.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Initial communication was very clear. They gave me enough information to prepare well. The interview process was well organized and my interviewer made sure that I felt comfortable during the interview. She gave a detailed introduction about the program I was interviewing for and ask regular behavioral questions. The most important part was about market trends and the competitive stance of each of their brands. It required research about company products and the current market news.

Interview Question – What do you see the most difficult threat for the company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company