Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.9

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

Interview

I went to my school's career fair where I spoke with a Coca-Cola recruiter. After walking them through my resume and chatting for a bit, the recruiter informed me that they were going to be doing next-day interviews on campus. I got a call later that night to set up an interview.

I went to my interview the following morning. It was very laid back and conversational. The first thing they said when I walked in was to relax and be myself. They really just asked me to elaborate on my experiences and a few behavioral based questions, but it was done in a way that was rather informal and made me feel very comfortable.

I would definitely suggest doing company research and it's always great to know the job description for the position you're interviewing for so you can tie your skills and experiences to what the job would require you to do.

I was contacted by the recruiter the next day with an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If you could create your own internship at Coca-Cola what would you be doing and how would it help the company?   Answer Question

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Phoneton, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I got re-directed to Gigats.com and scheduled for an interview there. The interview was a pre-recorded vocal response program that was pushing me into their 'job of the day' program and some continuing education BS. It was a pure waste of time and had NOTHING pertinent to the job I applied for. Coke HR- if you are reading this, dump Gigats. They are ruining your reputation as an employer and losing talent opportunities for you. If there is a better way to apply to this fine company, do it. Avoid Gigats (Akbar voice) It's a trap!

Sales Leadership Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

STAR format, process consisted of a phone screening followed to two more phone interviews. The first is conducted by DSM/ASM, second is VP of x region. Very simple questions as long as you prepare and remember to follow the STAR format.

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was supposed to be interviewed by three DSM's, but it ended up being only two. STAR formatted questions followed by a sales pitch role-play. About an hour long with the role-play. It's easier than it sounds as long as you practice beforehand. They'll sit you down at a table and make small talk for a bit before jumping into the questions. They'll ask you questions for about 20-30 minutes before giving you a page to review for 10 minutes with a hypothetical customer scenario. They'll leave the room to give you time to review. Then one of them will play the customer and you are to play the account manager trying to convince the customer to buy Coca-Cola products instead of the competitor's.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product?   1 Answer

Campus Marketing Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online, phone interview followed, standard questions, then got invited for face to face interview with 3 members of local distribution branch, be prepared for questions with several parts to them, they will repeat as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a conflict in a work situation and what did you do to resolve the situation as well as provide a positive customer experience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Brooke and she scheduled the group interview the following week. The interview process took about 40 minutes with them asking me questions and then me asking them questions.
    They described the duties of the position and certain issues that they are having and I made recommendations to improve on those issues.

Interview Questions

You had a start time but you worked until finished. That means 10 to 12 hour days basically.

Benefits Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The hiring and the interview process was very long, challenging and drawn out. I understand it is to ensure that the best candidate is hired. I would definitely reapply. Many tough questions.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked about myself, my education, why I wanted to work there, STAR questions, etc. Roleplay at the end with 10 minutes prep time to decide what to say. I had to decide how I would sell three different coke products to a small store with a stubborn manager. Really wasn't that hard, just do your research on the company beforehand and seem very passionate to work there. I did well on the interview, but I was passed up for someone with more experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2015.

Interview

This is an amendment to my previous post. I have since been notified that I did not get the job. My biggest issues here are some of the lack of professionalism involved. Firstly, my interviewers strolled in from lunch approx. 30 mins after our scheduled interview time (I watched them walk in whilst sweating in an overheated open floor office setting). I was also told by the recruiter before my interview that "the odds were in my favor" because they were hiring multiple employees for this role. I have years of grocery customer service experience and a college degree mind you. I was also told I did well during the role play portion of the interview (the most important part) and I still did not get the job. This may sound like ranting or complaining, but I think given the above statements from both the interviewers and recruiter, and not getting an offer, I have the right to voice my displeasure and the lack of professionalism. As you can see, I'm a smart guy who had lots to offer this company.

Interview Questions

• STAR format, I think these types of interviews need to change their format. The STAR format lends itself to one simply "making up" scenarios to satisfy a given "question." The interviews need to be more about what you've done. There is really no way to show personality in this format.   Answer Question

MDM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Process was very good. HR was very nice and hiring manager was very nice. I walked out and didn't think I did very good, than I got a call for a second one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little.