Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.9

Manager, Material Supply Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Received a call direct from the hiring manager. On the spot 45 minute phone interview, discussed resume, work history, salary expectations. About 3 weeks later received a call from talent acquisition to schedule an in person interview. In Person interview included 4 Manager level associates. Questions were all behavioral based. Panel wanted real work examples utilizing the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coke product and why?   2 Answers

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Face to Face pretty easy....came int hat morning got a call later that week that I wish i wouldnt have answered. Asked me three basic questions couldnt really remember them

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks applied online and was called the next day for the phone interview then there was the panel Interview with a role play at the end of sales. Answer the questions worn star format and will be fine

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed good customer service.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Job Interview

Interview

I had an interview that went well and I think I may have got the job. Went in and they asked me questions just like all other interviews. Haven't heard back from the company yet but should hear back soon. Interview didn't ask any crazy questions and was pretty normal, sat in a room with an interviewer and we went through questions and I was able to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Interview

Online assessment, phone interview, then a panel interview with district sales managers. It's imperative for the first half of the panel interview that you are prepared to provide detailed answers in the STAR format. The second half of the interview is a mock sales presentation in which you are required to pitch a current customer—a small store owner in my case—to expand on their current business with Coca-Cola. Details about the account are provided on a one page briefing sheet that you are given 10 minutes prior to the role-play. The key is to ask the client questions and then fashion your pitch to their stated needs. Very professional and friendly interviewers that want you to succeed. Do your homework on the company, the position, and typical STAR questions and you'll do well. Received an offer two days after the panel interview. All in all, a very straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker (not a subordinate)?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on-line 2 months ago. 30-40 minute phone interview with HR. At the end of the interview I was told that the position is no longer available but a possible new position might be opening up and they when it was put on-line I would be contacted. I ran across the listing with no contact from HR. I was contacted a week later that an face to face interview was set up. It was a nice laid back interview and was really quick. It was only three situation based questions and a mock sales call. It lasted about 25 minutes total. I don't understand with over 20 years of sales experience how a company can evaluate someone and make decisions with this type of interview. I guess they ARE only looking for people that do not have a lot of experience like what is stated in most of the reviews from employees.

Interview Questions

• Basic "tell me a time when" type of questions. Nothing really hard if you have been in sales.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone screen which was basic info. In person interview was laid back and included star format questions , describe a situation when ... Etc. Mock sales pitch . Placing vending machines in a high school that is concerned about nutrition . Very laid back and good atmosphere . Interview went well

Interview Questions

• Give a 10 minute mock sales pitch . You ha e 10 mins to prepare with provided info .   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary based on expo wrench . I was told that it ranges from 40-50k I was offer 48k based on previous experience .

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Online questionnaire. Best/Worst choice for given situations. The company throws random situations and asks you to select the best and worst decision to make in a group of 5 options. Many of the answers are loaded, so selecting the "correct" answer can be fairly difficult.

Interview Questions

• You see an employee damage a box of good, but the employee loads the box to be shipped regardless. What do you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Great people doing the interview. Made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were asking the cookie cutter questions but they wanted them to lead to a conversation. So you would be asked a question and then answer based on experience or what have you, then lead to open up about yourself. They really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance were you helped someone who was struggling and because of your input they were successful.   Answer Question