Coca-Cola Company

Updated Feb 22, 2015
Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.9

Account Manager Interview

I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Had a phone screening in which I was told I would be going to the next round of face-to-face interviews with two district managers. HR from ATL or FL would be setting the appointment. Got a call a few days later and interview scheduled the following week. They email you attachments about the company and interview process. They tell you to prepare your answers using the STAR method. My email attachments included the interviewers questions, clearly a mistake by the recruiter. There were 4 questions and a role play scenario. Role Play: Make Coca-Cola the exclusive beverage provider for a high school. Establish a rapport and move into the sales pitch. Key points to hit are customer service, healthy options, overcoming price objections and be familiar with the Coke/KAB recycling program. The process hasn't changed since 2011 according to the document they sent. Just FYI I aced the interview but given my extensive sales experience and admission that this was hopefully a foot in the door in order to move up in the company probably scared them away from hiring me.

Interview Questions
    • You are used to having conversations with high-level executives, how are you going to feel about calling on a places like a Chinese Restaurant with an owner that speaks broken English?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

National recruiter gave me phone interview, then later contact me to schedule in-person interview by hiring managers. Was also provided company values and interview preparation sheet describing STAR questions and answer format. It's very helpful not only for Coca-Cola but interviewing at any company. In-person panel interview based on the STAR Q-A format. Contacted candidates to let them know next-steps.

Sales Center Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

I applied on-line and received a call a month later for an initial phone screen. The screener told me I had applied the day before, when really it was the month before. Went to the interview met with two people. Besides a first name of one of the interviewers, the other person never told me their name or role within the company, never discussed what the position involved. They really had no interest in me or asked about my qualifications, but launched into their "STAR" interview process. If you are familiar with the STAR interview process, it's tedious and the questions are extremely long and involve multiple answers. Throw in the fact that the interviewers had no interest in my answers, it was pretty uneventful. This interview was a huge waste of time for both me and the interviewers. Was not impressed with the office or staff at this location. I had higher expectations for a company like Coca-Cola. Received an email a week later stating I was not in the running, not a big surprise as I was told during my interview that they would do interviews until they found the right candidate. I had a feeling that wasn't me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict, how did you resolved it, what was the outcome, what did you learn, how did other people learn, how did you feel about it??? These questions go on forever and and are meaningless.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

There were 2 people in the room interviewing me asking basic questions and asked if I can answer them in the STAR format. That part lasted about 10-15 minuets, then they asked if we can do a mock sales pitch of selling Coca-Cola. They give you a paper that has all of the information that you need and then they give you 10 minutes to study and create your sales pitch. There were 40+ people interviewing for this job in Fresno, CA

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Applied online through recruitment portal and waited. Was given a typical technical screening by phone.Person seemed polite enough, not bubbly but not rude or overly curt, very much a typical run of the mill process. I was told I would be contacted and after waiting for two weeks reached out to find it had gone nowhere.

Interview Questions
    • If we were to fire you, what would it say on your termination sheet?   View Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Currently all employee submissions are only accepted through online selection. Resumes are reviewed for similar experience and 3-4 candidates are selected for face to face interviews. After interview with manager 2 are selected for 2nd interview with upper management.

Interview Questions
    Some salary and vacation negotiation is possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied via Hotjobs and received a call back three months later. Simple 15 minute face to face interview that was followed up by a very informal hour long face to face interview. It took a while to hear back but once the process started it went very quickly. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Questions
    • All were "think of a time when" questions. Simply use the STAR format when answering and it will be a breeze.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Both interviews were done over Skype. Two on one interviews. Four different people that you ultimately work with at the company. Both began with a walk through the resume, and they turn to situations. They ask for different situations to fulfill each question.

Interview Questions
    • STAR interviews - situation, task, action, result. They want you to phrase everything in that way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

applied online. wasn't contacted for about a month by an hr recruiter. phone interview/screening, then an in person interview. I was called back a few days later to schedule another interview. Interviews were pretty standard. Role play was manageable. Just relax and remember that they probably hate it as much as you do, so just play along. They want to see how you handle yourself when your uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • give an example of your ability to build relationships at your current job.   View Answer