Coca-Cola Company

380 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Initial communication was very clear. They gave me enough information to prepare well. The interview process was well organized and my interviewer made sure that I felt comfortable during the interview. She gave a detailed introduction about the program I was interviewing for and ask regular behavioral questions. The most important part was about market trends and the competitive stance of each of their brands. It required research about company products and the current market news.

Interview Question – What do you see the most difficult threat for the company?   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Market Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter over the phone who set up an interview for me the next week. I met with two managers on site, and the interview process lasted about half an hour. It consisted of a few questions regarding how I would handle certain situations as well as a 10 minute "sales simulation."

Interview Question – I didn't find this interview to have any unexpected questions. Very basic stuff if you have sales experience and common sense.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Market Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Recruiter called, Set up interview, One interview, Role play

Interview Question – Role play   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were through recruiter and very one sided

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – Interview was years ago, and therefore could have changed since then. Well organized initial process, with multiple interviewers in two separate 60 minute long interviews. Good thought provoking questions with standard format required for the answer. Answer format expected included describing the situation or context, the action I took to solve the problem described and the results from the actions I took. Quick turnaround and offer.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you were given negative feedback. Why? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick process. Stated my needs and did one round of negotiation. Met halfway and got a signing bonus to make up for some of the difference.

Entry Level Position Out of College Interview

Entry Level Position Out of College

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – on line assessment on reasoning. Phone interview followed. Interviewing with HR and line manager.

Interview Question – How do you think your personal values are aligned with the company's core values.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. As a fresh graduate I did not do that at all.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I was called for a phone screen and afterwards I was set up for a panel interview the next week . I received a call within 2 week concerning a contingent offer.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were pretty straight forward. Remember the Star format for answers to interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate since the starting salary was reasonable with potential advancement.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – The process took two days. Interviewed with the district manager and the sales manager. Asked situational questions followed by selling one of their products and had to overcome objections.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No N.egotiation. Offered what others were making. Take it or leave it

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed for the Marketing Manager internship position at Coke at the NBMBA conference in 2013. After applying online I was accepted for a first round interview at the conference.

Interview Question – Started questioning with behavioral questions and then move to 2-3 mini case type questions related to launching a new beverage and who to target.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Strategic Inter Interview

Strategic Inter
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2013.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews. Normal behavioral question. They asked me how would I feel working in such a diverse environment . Asked me a couple excel questions, and asked me if I new what Big Data meant.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initial contact was by talent acquisition to set up an in person interview, after scheduling they went me an email with details including location, job description, etc. At the interview on location, I felt very comfortable during the entire interview, the first question was "tell me about yourself" he asked about my other job daily activities, explained what the job expectations, hours, etc. were, etc. Salary job working 6:30 AM to approx 3-4:00 PM then home to answer emails, etc.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual asked, "tell me of a situation where you had to work in a group and there was a member who caused a problem" describe the situation, your actions and remedy to the issue. another question "tell me of a problem with a customer and how you handled it"   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company