Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions & Reviews

402 interviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied via Hotjobs and received a call back three months later. Simple 15 minute face to face interview that was followed up by a very informal hour long face to face interview. It took a while to hear back but once the process started it went very quickly. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Questions
    • All were "think of a time when" questions. Simply use the STAR format when answering and it will be a breeze.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2010.

I had a phone interview first with the recruiter, asking questions to make sure I was qualified for the position. I then had a panel interview, lasted about an one hour, I was asked 10 formal questions and then the normal education and previous employment questions. It took two weeks before I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to recall a situation in my past work experience where there was a dissatisfied customer and how I resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Very casual. Went to their main HQ in Atlanta that was basically an island and sat in their cafeteria area on some lounge chairs and spoke casually.

Interview Questions
    • What recent technologies have you grown experience with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Initial phone interview conducted by HR. General questions relating to qualifications and background. Also received a modicum of information on the job during this call. Second interview was face to face with 2 direct managers and an unknown senior authority who was present but not interactive. The interview lasted 1 hour and there were role play scenarios played out towards the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you had a difficult customer or employee and how did you handle that situation?   View Answer
    The offer was greater than my personal expectations and requirements. I declined to negotiate based on this position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Standard phone screening about a half a week after I applied. Was called back by the end of that week to set up an interview time. Interview was pretty standard, although there was a role play where you had to be the Account Manager and sell to a store owner. (The role play is nothing like the job actually is.) Interview took about an hour or so.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were standard aside from the role play.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. The pay and benefits seemed fair at the time of hire.

Sales Interview

Behavioral based interview questions

Interview Questions
    • You must provide a full "STAR" answer in order for the interviewer to score the candidate on each particular competency. State the Situation/Task, your Actions and what were the Results. Unless you respond with a full STAR answer, they will continue to redirect until they get the whole STAR. This is very uncomfortable if you are not prepared for behavioral based questions.   Answer Question
    I accepted over 10 years ago.

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2013.

Call to qualify, then standard Panel interview (star format)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to work as a project lead, what was the situation, task, action and result   Answer Question
    Outside there is some room for negotiation depending on candidate pool - internally...good luck with that!

Market Development Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Applied Online. Contacted by an outside recruiter a couple weeks later. Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter followed by a face-to-face interview with two hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not difficult and had some pretty basic questions. After the questions you're asked to role play a specific customer/sales rep scenario.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Called by HR rep for short interview and was invited to do a phone interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • Nothing crazy. All leadership based but all questions had 4 or 5 sub-questions and were in the format of "Tell me a time when you _____, how did you react, what was the outcome, etc.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

The process took 3 to 5 days. The mangers asked a lot of questions about employment history and skills.