Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.9

MDM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Process was very good. HR was very nice and hiring manager was very nice. I walked out and didn't think I did very good, than I got a call for a second one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little.

Interview

Typical cookie cutter interview. Called for a phone screen then scheduled a face to face. Interviewed with 2 managers. Nothing to hard. Questions are pretty normal, about 5 and then the role play senario. They ask the questions then give you the role play sheet and walk out and give you about 10 min to read over it and take notes to use when they come back in

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to...
      Given a script to role play. You are a sales rep going into a store that was just given to you because the previous rep was laid off or moved to another route for some issues. You need to use the STAR method to overcome the bitter taste the previous sales rep left with this particular store owner and sell in energy drinks. It is a small c store just off a college campus.
      I believe they have been using this role play for at least the past 4 years

Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

Negotiation

none, hourly pay was what it was

Consumer Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied throught randstad and they emailed me back within 48h to complete a 3hrs, 7 part assesment. After I passed they invited me for interviews two days later.
    One was a group interview with the randstad recruiter just to prepare us for the one with Coca-Cola managers. Mine was conducted by two managers who were very cool and easy to break the ice with.
    They told me they were still interviewing candidates that I would hear from them within a week, got a call the next day from Randstad to tell me that I won the job!
    The whole process took a week, just before the holidays is their peak hiring season.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you failed at solving a customer's issue.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with sudden changes at work related to your co-workers? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

very structured, very well conducted and was very well coordinated. The interviewers were cordial and the whole process went very well. The first step was phone screen with hiring manager followed by on-site interview which lasted for about half day. I was given the offer in about 2 mo after my onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• STAR technique, very specific my specialty, behavioral technique. This was a panel interview and was based on my present and previous work experience. Very brief on technical aspect; mostly focused on behavioral interview technique.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially there is a phone interview; basic- how did you hear about the job? Tell me about your work history? You have a one-on-one interview after that is pretty easy, pretty standard; at the end they'll ask what is your favorite coke product and ask you to sell it to them. They'll typically hire in mass so as long as you don't say anything ridiculous you should get a offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have inside sale experience?   1 Answer

Market Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. In person interview. Conducted a role play with a sales call. Met with district sales manager. Standard Drug screen. Background test. Standard everything. If you get a phone interview you're gold.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were willing to negotiate.

MBA Interview

Interview

Took me to Atlanta, first they give you a topic for you make a presentation. After you presented, the panel ask you a couple of questions, and then 1 interview

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied for a market development manager position with Coca-Cola. I was then contacted by a recruiter and had my first interview about a week later. My interview was held an hour after it was scheduled.

Category Analyst Interview

Interview

Quick Interview Turn Around. Called in within a week. Had to go through a STARS format interview process where it was very scripted questions with multiple part answer requirements. The point is to assess whether or not you can keep track of the question the might require a three tiered response.

Interview Questions

• What's your expectations of a manger.   1 Answer