Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company
- Account Manager (62)
- Merchandiser (41)
- Market Development Manager (37)
- District Sales Manager (11)
- Warehouse Supervisor (8)
- Account Manager II (8)
- Manager (8)
- Intern (7)
- Sales (7)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Order Builder (6)
- Marketing (5)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Director (4)
- Driver Merchandiser (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Account Manager Relief (4)
- Distribution Supervisor (3)
- Business Development Manager (3)
- Sales Analyst (3)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Account Executive (3)
Large Store Account Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.
Call from recruiter Interview with 3 supervisors STAR format Training is 2 months long Huge book to go through. SUPER structured.
- Role playing is annoying but it's how it works. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company
Large Store Account Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Alexandria, VA) in October 2012.
got a call from HR to brief interview and to set up an interview in person. Scheduling for interview is hard for them since they are booked up. Showing up on time and wait for longer than 45 minute. 2 interviewers with 3 questions. They had 2 more interviews to go in the hour.
- How to make the difference from your capability? Answer Question
Large Store - Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.
I was interviewed by 3 different departments (FSOP, Small Store & Large Store) at once and chosen for Large Store. There was a position in each department available at the time and I was chosen for this one. I'm not sure if this in normal protical or not.
- They give you a selling situation and some numbers to go along w/ it. They leave you alone for about 10 min and let you work out a way to sell a new product into a store. When they come back you pretend they are the store and try and sell them the product. Answer Question
I didn't negotiate. I just accepted the offer. I was new in the corporate world and the offer was quite a bit more than I was making before so I did not know to counter offer at the time.
Account Manager Large Store InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.
Phone interview from human resources and then an in person interview at the plant with Area Sales Manager and hiring DSM. At the interview you will sit down at a table with the managers and they will ask you some basic interview questions. Once they finish the basic questions they will ask you to come up with an example of some sucess you had in your sales history.
- You will be given a sales senario and then you will be left alone for 10 min to come up with a selling story to give to managment. Answer Question