Coca-Cola Company Large Store Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Large Store Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Call from recruiter
Interview with 3 supervisors
STAR format
Training is 2 months long
Huge book to go through. SUPER structured.

None.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Large Store - Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2011.

I was interviewed by 3 different departments (FSOP, Small Store & Large Store) at once and chosen for Large Store. There was a position in each department available at the time and I was chosen for this one. I'm not sure if this in normal protical or not.

Interview Questions
    • They give you a selling situation and some numbers to go along w/ it. They leave you alone for about 10 min and let you work out a way to sell a new product into a store. When they come back you pretend they are the store and try and sell them the product.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. I just accepted the offer. I was new in the corporate world and the offer was quite a bit more than I was making before so I did not know to counter offer at the time.

Large Store Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2012.

got a call from HR to brief interview and to set up an interview in person. Scheduling for interview is hard for them since they are booked up. Showing up on time and wait for longer than 45 minute. 2 interviewers with 3 questions. They had 2 more interviews to go in the hour.

Interview Questions

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!