Coca-Cola Company

www.coca-colacompany.com

Coca-Cola Company Maintenance Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Maintenance Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Found job through Orion international (military recruiting firm). Initial round was at a conference, interviewed with HR Recruiter and Plant Manager. interview was behavioral based. Walked away with a feeling on not doing well, but feedback from recruiters was positive.
Next interview was on site with Plant manager present but not participating, hiring manager and 2 others led the interview. More behavior based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unusual, "tell me about a time when yo had to deal with ____"   Answer Question
Called by HR Recruiter, asked for more money, came back with slight increase, accepted offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paw Paw, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paw Paw, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2011.

They stick to the STAR question format except the PM. I was interviewed by the people who would have been my direct reports (somewhat awkward) and another panel of peer managers. Finished up with a lunch interview with PM.
    The PM and I had absolutely no chemistry; our leadership styles are exact opposites. I knew from our fairly short conversation over lunch that we would not gel. Up until that point, the interviews went very well.

The next day I spoke with the national staffing manager and he asked if we could have an 'open and honest' discussion about the opportunity and the plant. I was perhaps a little too honest with him; I have not heard from the organization again after leaving email and VM to discuss other openings. There is your friendly watch out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harahan, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harahan, LA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2010.

Standard phone screen interview then a panel interview. Very typicall questions focused on a number situations,i.e what did you do or how did you handle a particular problem or issue.

Interview Questions
    • when was the last time you disciplined and employee and what was the outcome   Answer Question
    • what have you that was implemented at multiple sites or locations   Answer Question