Coca-Cola Company Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

very structured, very well conducted and was very well coordinated. The interviewers were cordial and the whole process went very well. The first step was phone screen with hiring manager followed by on-site interview which lasted for about half day. I was given the offer in about 2 mo after my onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• STAR technique, very specific my specialty, behavioral technique. This was a panel interview and was based on my present and previous work experience. Very brief on technical aspect; mostly focused on behavioral interview technique.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Manager Interview

Interview

Very substandard indeed. Not what you would think from a company that has been in existence for such a long time. Not a pleasant experience. Go somewhere else. Not very honest at all

Substandard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone Screening, Phone Panel, Final Face To Face Panel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The recruiter first did a telephone screening, followed by a second telephone interview with the hiring manager which took place later that week. About 3 weeks later, I was called in for two group interviews. About 3 weeks after that, I was called in to do a group presentation. The group interviews used the STAR format. It was not very difficult. The people were very nice and I enjoyed meeting them. For the last interview, I was asked to do a presentation which required a lot of preparation. It was almost like a consulting project. That went very well, and it was a good learning experience, but I didn't get an offer. I'm not sure that the job was actually filled.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you felt overwhelmed. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you came up with a new idea. How did you convince others that it was the right thing to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

1 week after applying I had initial phone interview from the recruiter lasting 30 minutes. Follow up interview within a week at CCR office. 1 Hour long panel interview with 2 upper level managers. Typical STAR type questions. One mgr very friendly and the other reserved. Said they would hopefully make a decision in a couple of weeks. No response back from mgrs or recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (DFW, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

During my search for employment, it was the easiest interview I have done in 20+ years. The questions have nothing to do with the position you are being hired for. Most companies are using DDI (behaviorial based questions) while Coke is not. Question: How have you prepared yours for this role?

Negotiation

Starting salary, sign-on bonus, and time off during my first year. Get everything you can coming in because once you are here you may get a 2% raise because the annual performance review process is a joke.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Two on-site interviews. Reviewed skills, experience and responded to behavior interview techniques.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations due to high unemployment rate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

4 stage interview...very systematic and engaging

Interview Questions

• Nothing...enjoyed the process and it was good experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

colol and not muchof negotition.. accepted offered