Coca-Cola Company Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Very substandard indeed. Not what you would think from a company that has been in existence for such a long time. Not a pleasant experience. Go somewhere else. Not very honest at all

Substandard

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

Phone Screening, Phone Panel, Final Face To Face Panel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

The recruiter first did a telephone screening, followed by a second telephone interview with the hiring manager which took place later that week. About 3 weeks later, I was called in for two group interviews. About 3 weeks after that, I was called in to do a group presentation. The group interviews used the STAR format. It was not very difficult. The people were very nice and I enjoyed meeting them. For the last interview, I was asked to do a presentation which required a lot of preparation. It was almost like a consulting project. That went very well, and it was a good learning experience, but I didn't get an offer. I'm not sure that the job was actually filled.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you felt overwhelmed. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you came up with a new idea. How did you convince others that it was the right thing to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2012.

1 week after applying I had initial phone interview from the recruiter lasting 30 minutes. Follow up interview within a week at CCR office. 1 Hour long panel interview with 2 upper level managers. Typical STAR type questions. One mgr very friendly and the other reserved. Said they would hopefully make a decision in a couple of weeks. No response back from mgrs or recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2010.

During my search for employment, it was the easiest interview I have done in 20+ years. The questions have nothing to do with the position you are being hired for. Most companies are using DDI (behaviorial based questions) while Coke is not.

Question: How have you prepared yours for this role?

Starting salary, sign-on bonus, and time off during my first year.
    Get everything you can coming in because once you are here you may get a 2% raise because the annual performance review process is a joke.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2010.

Two on-site interviews. Reviewed skills, experience and responded to behavior interview techniques.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations due to high unemployment rate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

4 stage interview...very systematic and engaging

Interview Questions
    • Nothing...enjoyed the process and it was good experience   View Answer
    colol and not muchof negotition.. accepted offered