Coca-Cola Company

29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Alsip, IL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted application online. Called for an in - person interview at a distribution facility. Interview started late however it still ran for an hour. Interviewed with two people, a DSM and an ASM.

Interview Question – The questions were situational with one role play component. Tell me about a time sort of questions... Interviewers read from a script so there weren't any usual questions. I was given a description for the role play exercise. It's good to know something about the company's product offerings and recycling initiatives for this portion.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Declined the offer based on low salary and benefits package. Traditionally they pay low which means that it takes a while to achieve something competitive if you come with experience. They were unwilling to negotiate.

Market Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, contacted by recruiter 2 weeks later, had interview with DM 1 week later and follow-up conference call with RM 2 days later. Offered position 1 week after. Process took around 4 weeks. First interview was cancelled initially then rescheduled. Overall an average interview. Know the company and their current initiatives for the role play and be confident and always, close the sale!

Interview Question – 4 basic questions with answers in STAR format and 10 minute role play at the end. Most questions were centered around performance with people working for you or that you were not responsible for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter asked what I was making at last job and said the range is a few thousand above and below - offer was higher than initially discussed.

Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details – There were 2 people in the room interviewing me asking basic questions and asked if I can answer them in the STAR format. That part lasted about 10-15 minuets, then they asked if we can do a mock sales pitch of selling Coca-Cola. They give you a paper that has all of the information that you need and then they give you 10 minutes to study and create your sales pitch. There were 40+ people interviewing for this job in Fresno, CA

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Torrance, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details – Had a phone screening in which I was told I would be going to the next round of face-to-face interviews with two district managers. HR from ATL or FL would be setting the appointment. Got a call a few days later and interview scheduled the following week. They email you attachments about the company and interview process. They tell you to prepare your answers using the STAR method. My email attachments included the interviewers questions, clearly a mistake by the recruiter. There were 4 questions and a role play scenario. Role Play: Make Coca-Cola the exclusive beverage provider for a high school. Establish a rapport and move into the sales pitch. Key points to hit are customer service, healthy options, overcoming price objections and be familiar with the Coke/KAB recycling program. The process hasn't changed since 2011 according to the document they sent. Just FYI I aced the interview but given my extensive sales experience and admission that this was hopefully a foot in the door in order to move up in the company probably scared them away from hiring me.

Interview Question – You are used to having conversations with high-level executives, how are you going to feel about calling on a places like a Chinese Restaurant with an owner that speaks broken English?   Answer Question

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Interview Details – three interviews: phone and 2 face to face with DSM and Regional Sales Manager. The time frame was a week, but decision, final offer for salary and start date took weeks. I interviewed in November 2013 and my start date was Jan 7, 2014. The interview was difficult if you have no sales experience, but if you do, it should be a shoe in.

Interview Question – 10min. Sales Pitch   View Answer

Negotiation Details – written offer that was discussed in initial phone interview

San Antonio, TX

I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

Interview Details – Generic initial phone interview. After that I was told they wanted a face 2 face interview. It consisted of 2 managers. They asked about 5-7 questions. They were the basic-"tell us a time when" or " recall an instance where" ect, ect. They are the same textbook questions most employers ask. It was very structured. The managers didn't deviate from the interview format.

Interview Question – Tell us a time you were challenged with a difficult customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Market Development Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Contacted by an outside recruiter a couple weeks later. Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter followed by a face-to-face interview with two hiring managers.

Interview Question – The interview was not difficult and had some pretty basic questions. After the questions you're asked to role play a specific customer/sales rep scenario.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter over the phone who set up an interview for me the next week. I met with two managers on site, and the interview process lasted about half an hour. It consisted of a few questions regarding how I would handle certain situations as well as a 10 minute "sales simulation."

Interview Question – I didn't find this interview to have any unexpected questions. Very basic stuff if you have sales experience and common sense.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Recruiter called, Set up interview, One interview, Role play

Interview Question – Role play   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were through recruiter and very one sided

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – HR contacted for information gathering, proceeded to in person interview. Took a total of 2 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you feel your prior experiences with translate into the beverage industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, pay is dependent on band you're applying for and experience.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!