Coca-Cola Company

www.coca-colacompany.com

Coca-Cola Company Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2009.

When I was interview I had to pass for a Panel Interview with 10 people, and two 1:1 interview with the Manager

Salary and benefits

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Marketing Assistant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2009.

not intimidating and asked me questions of why I thought I would be fit for the job and how my experience shows that I would be able to helping coco cola be successful.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be successful in the job considering you are very young with not very much experience?   View Answer
    • If you were with someone who didnt prefer coco cola, how would you convince them otherwise?   Answer Question

I wanted to work for a smaller firm where I would be able to have more involvement control over projects so I could get more experience to put on my CV so that I can get a better job in the future at a bigger company.