Coca-Cola Company

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2009.

Interview Details – not intimidating and asked me questions of why I thought I would be fit for the job and how my experience shows that I would be able to helping coco cola be successful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be successful in the job considering you are very young with not very much experience?   View Answer
  • If you were with someone who didnt prefer coco cola, how would you convince them otherwise?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to work for a smaller firm where I would be able to have more involvement control over projects so I could get more experience to put on my CV so that I can get a better job in the future at a bigger company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2009.

Interview Details – When I was interview I had to pass for a Panel Interview with 10 people, and two 1:1 interview with the Manager

Reason for Declining – Salary and benefits

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Marketing Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.