Coca-Cola Company Marketing Intern Interview Questions

3.3

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Both interviews were done over Skype. Two on one interviews. Four different people that you ultimately work with at the company. Both began with a walk through the resume, and they turn to situations. They ask for different situations to fulfill each question.

Interview Questions

• STAR interviews - situation, task, action, result. They want you to phrase everything in that way.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Initial communication was very clear. They gave me enough information to prepare well. The interview process was well organized and my interviewer made sure that I felt comfortable during the interview. She gave a detailed introduction about the program I was interviewing for and ask regular behavioral questions. The most important part was about market trends and the competitive stance of each of their brands. It required research about company products and the current market news.

Interview Questions

• What do you see the most difficult threat for the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Albany, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

I submitted an application, and heard back from the recruiter in about a week. He told me a little bit about the job, and asked if I was still interested. I interviewed about a week later at the warehouse, and then was called back 3 days after the interview telling me that I got the job. We decided on a start date, and I was given many contacts to help me along the way.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky. Asked why I wanted the job, and how I was qualified.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The internship paid hourly -$12 this is generous for any internship - especially with the nature of the work so I did not bother negotiating. I got the impression that it wouldn't have gotten me anywhere. Pay for programs like these are usually pretty standard and rigid.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

A detailed Test that is mostly based on general knowledge and IQ questions. Overall the difficulty level was up and if you are not good in IQ, clearing the test would be difficult. Interview on the other hand was casual, but since it was a group panel, the questions coming were rather unexpected and yet confidence remained a key to get in.