Coca-Cola Company Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.6

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

Interview

I went to my school's career fair where I spoke with a Coca-Cola recruiter. After walking them through my resume and chatting for a bit, the recruiter informed me that they were going to be doing next-day interviews on campus. I got a call later that night to set up an interview. I went to my interview the following morning. It was very laid back and conversational. The first thing they said when I walked in was to relax and be myself. They really just asked me to elaborate on my experiences and a few behavioral based questions, but it was done in a way that was rather informal and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely suggest doing company research and it's always great to know the job description for the position you're interviewing for so you can tie your skills and experiences to what the job would require you to do. I was contacted by the recruiter the next day with an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If you could create your own internship at Coca-Cola what would you be doing and how would it help the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Columbus, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

scenario driven, sales pitch. "tell me a time" type of questions. 10 minutes to prepare sales pitch. three person panel interview. lasted 2 hours. received call back and job offer the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my college/university and attended our career fair to meet the Coca-Cola reps in person. I received an on-campus interview with 3 management-level employees from different offices. After this round, I had a phone interview with two supervisors with whom I would be working at the company.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were all behavioral based. Tell us about a time you were in a difficult group and how you resolved it. What was your favorite marketing class and why? Give us an example of an important goal you set and describe your progress in reaching that goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

One-hour very formal panel interview with 3 people (hiring manager and 2 senior managers). The questions they asked were easy ("Tell me about a time when you...."), but the panel format doesn't give you time to catch your breath since they tag-team on the questions. It's an endurance test. The recruiter sent prep materials in advance on the S.T.A.R. method (Situation, Task, Action, & Result) and all questions followed this format. I was surprised to find that the panel members actually used forms where they were writing in my answers under each category (STAR). So there was no room for discussion that departed from the formal question and structured STAR answer. One panelist picked apart all my answers. Not sure whether he played devil's advocate on purpose, but I managed to respond to him gently but firmly and hold onto my composure. I left thinking I'd ruined the interview and later heard that it went very well. Be prepared with very formal STAR answers to a variety of situational questions -- and be prepared to defend your answers -- and you'll be fine.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Paris (France)) in June 2014.

Interview

Online application where i had to upload my CV and write a motivational letter to make sure i was the right person for the job. I had a standard form on my computer so there wasn't any problem doing so. I suggest you make a new one, just in case you've forgotten something.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2011.

Interview

It was rather simple and straightforward. They just quickly ran through my background and test my presentation skills. Nothing more than anyone should expect. The thing is that you must stay calm and act professional.