Coca-Cola Company

Updated Aug 23, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

scenario driven, sales pitch. "tell me a time" type of questions. 10 minutes to prepare sales pitch. three person panel interview. lasted 2 hours. received call back and job offer the same day as the interview.

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

One-hour very formal panel interview with 3 people (hiring manager and 2 senior managers). The questions they asked were easy ("Tell me about a time when you...."), but the panel format doesn't give you time to catch your breath since they tag-team on the questions. It's an endurance test. The recruiter sent prep materials in advance on the S.T.A.R. method (Situation, Task, Action, & Result) and all questions followed this format. I was surprised to find that the panel members actually used forms where they were writing in my answers under each category (STAR). So there was no room for discussion that departed from the formal question and structured STAR answer. One panelist picked apart all my answers. Not sure whether he played devil's advocate on purpose, but I managed to respond to him gently but firmly and hold onto my composure. I left thinking I'd ruined the interview and later heard that it went very well. Be prepared with very formal STAR answers to a variety of situational questions -- and be prepared to defend your answers -- and you'll be fine.

Marketing Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2011.

It was rather simple and straightforward. They just quickly ran through my background and test my presentation skills. Nothing more than anyone should expect. The thing is that you must stay calm and act professional.