Coca-Cola Company Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.4

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Panel interviews. Very thorough. Highly process oriented. Pre-set questions with expectations that the candidate will explain the Situation, Action and Result within each reply. Each answer is scored by the interviewing panel.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was called for a phone screen and afterwards I was set up for a panel interview the next week . I received a call within 2 week concerning a contingent offer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty straight forward. Remember the Star format for answers to interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since the starting salary was reasonable with potential advancement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for the Marketing Manager internship position at Coke at the NBMBA conference in 2013. After applying online I was accepted for a first round interview at the conference.

Interview Questions

• Started questioning with behavioral questions and then move to 2-3 mini case type questions related to launching a new beverage and who to target.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Typical for a large company. Interview was a blend of structured questions and casual conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

Targeted selection. Very structured process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example when somethign did not go well......   2 Answers

Negotiation

not much room to negotiate on salary...can ask for more vacation or cash signing bonus

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Interview

As you will be told prior to interviewing, they currently use the STAR method, so be ready for detailed questions along those lines - and to take them through each example in the proper order.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything unexpected based on reviewing STAR and being prepared for that.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2009.

Interview

star format, told competencies they would be looking for and participated in panel format. Not to much work to prepare.