Coca-Cola Company Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I was called for a phone screen and afterwards I was set up for a panel interview the next week . I received a call within 2 week concerning a contingent offer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty straight forward. Remember the Star format for answers to interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since the starting salary was reasonable with potential advancement.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for the Marketing Manager internship position at Coke at the NBMBA conference in 2013. After applying online I was accepted for a first round interview at the conference.

Interview Questions

• Started questioning with behavioral questions and then move to 2-3 mini case type questions related to launching a new beverage and who to target.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Typical for a large company. Interview was a blend of structured questions and casual conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

Targeted selection. Very structured process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example when somethign did not go well......   2 Answers

Negotiation

not much room to negotiate on salary...can ask for more vacation or cash signing bonus

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Interview

As you will be told prior to interviewing, they currently use the STAR method, so be ready for detailed questions along those lines - and to take them through each example in the proper order.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything unexpected based on reviewing STAR and being prepared for that.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2009.

Interview

star format, told competencies they would be looking for and participated in panel format. Not to much work to prepare.