Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company
- Account Manager (62)
- Merchandiser (39)
- Market Development Manager (36)
- District Sales Manager (11)
- Warehouse Supervisor (8)
- Account Manager II (8)
- Manager (8)
- Intern (7)
- Sales (7)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Marketing (5)
- Order Builder (5)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Director (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Business Development Manager (3)
- Sales Analyst (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Distribution Supervisor (3)
- Driver Merchandiser (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Truck Driver (3)
Marketing Manager Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.
I was called for a phone screen and afterwards I was set up for a panel interview the next week . I received a call within 2 week concerning a contingent offer.
- Most of the questions were pretty straight forward. Remember the Star format for answers to interview questions. Answer Question
I did not negotiate since the starting salary was reasonable with potential advancement.
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company
Marketing Manager InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Houston, TX) in September 2013.
I interviewed for the Marketing Manager internship position at Coke at the NBMBA conference in 2013. After applying online I was accepted for a first round interview at the conference.
- Started questioning with behavioral questions and then move to 2-3 mini case type questions related to launching a new beverage and who to target. Answer Question
Marketing Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.
Typical for a large company. Interview was a blend of structured questions and casual conversation.
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.
Targeted selection. Very structured process.
- Tell me an example when somethign did not go well...... 2 Answers
not much room to negotiate on salary...can ask for more vacation or cash signing bonus
Marketing Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.
As you will be told prior to interviewing, they currently use the STAR method, so be ready for detailed questions along those lines - and to take them through each example in the proper order.
- There wasn't anything unexpected based on reviewing STAR and being prepared for that. Answer Question
Marketing Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2009.
star format, told competencies they would be looking for and participated in panel format. Not to much work to prepare.
- A time you had to change members of your team views Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review