Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.1

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Applied through a job board. Was emailed the next day to contact a representative. Had a real short interview over the phone, mostly it was just describing the position. The representative emailed me some forms to fill out, then was given a managers phone number to contact him to set an interview. Had an in person interview, was asked just basic standard interview questions nothing out of the ordinary. Was contacted about three days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

apply online, next day received email asking to answer questions, three days later email stating I have a interview the next day, two weeks later email declining me, interview was with two managers they DO NOT HIRE WOMEN MERCHANDISERS , they do not think women are capable of the physical work, COCA COLA DOES NOT HIRE WOMEN

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Denver, CO).

Interview

Somebody called me to ask if I was still interested to the position I applied to and scheduled an interview appointment at my convenience. And that day we were about ten to be interviewed, and everything went just fine.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could use the forklift   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Very professional and enjoyable. Tag team style with two interviewers bouncing questions back and forth at me and taking turns talking about the position. Interview was quick and painless. About a twenty minute process from arrival to departure. Ended up getting a follow up email from a recruiter less than thirty minutes later confirming the next steps of the process

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Face to Face pretty easy....came int hat morning got a call later that week that I wish i wouldnt have answered. Asked me three basic questions couldnt really remember them

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.

Interview Questions

• What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

Negotiation

none, hourly pay was what it was

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2014.

Interview

applied online then was contacted from HR from California. HR was really friendly and ask 4 to 5 questions. one of the question was, Why do you want to work for Coca-Cola Company? after a short phone interview screening they would schedule you for an one on one interview with an hiring manager(s). on my one on one interview i noticed i wasn't the only one getting interviewed but they call us one by one. Once i got called up I noticed it was a panel interview. they asked me a lot of scenarios from my previous job and how I handled them. then other question were about if a certain situation happened how would you handle them. whats your strongest and weak points. etc what i like about the interview was that they were honest and told me that it was a back breaking job. They told me that they had other interviews to go through and would contact me. usually when employers say that it usually mean sorry you didn't get the job but a day later they called me and made an offer.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions but mangers who interviewed me seemed inpatient and seemed they already knew who to hire when they looked at us.   1 Answer

The coca cola bottling company in Las Vegas has a high turn over rate on merchandisers. seems like ever 3 to 4 months they need a merchandiser. they don't comp your gas mileage and this job requires you to drive a lot. so that 12/hr actually becomes 10/hr with high gas prices these days. over all i didn't see myself getting along with the mangers that interviewed me. one manager was getting frustrated because i didn't understand his question.