Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.3

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

The process took 3 to 5 days. The mangers asked a lot of questions about employment history and skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

Interview was very straight forward. A senior exec and a district manager ask situational questions about the job.

No negotiations, accepted.

Merchandiser Interview

My interview consisted of a quick test of basic number recognition, watched some video on safety and company policies, and filled out some papers for HR so you will need your ID and social to complete some of the forms.

Interview Questions
    • To me there weren't any difficult or unexpected questions it was pretty much your average interview and like always you selling yourself to the company.   Answer Question
    If you have experience in the specific job your interviewing for then I would shoot for the most the position offers then let them talk you down but don't give in to soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

applied online contacted 2 weeks later for an interview. Interviewed by 3 people which told me it was basically back breaking labor made the job sound like the hardest thing in the world you could tell that they are really hard on their merchandisers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us 3 words that describe you, now tell us 3 words that dont describe you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Applied online, received invitation for one on one interview, got moved forward to the testing phase were my physical abilities were put to a test, test was pretty straight forward and nothing too hard if you can lift a minimum of 50 lbs. A background check was then performed and I was offered the job soon after the whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be able to perform well in this job position?   Answer Question

I got another job offer for a better position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Filled out application online Phone interview then face interview takes 2 weeks for background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   View Answer
    You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

1: Phone Interview
    2:In person interview with 2 supervisors
    3:Call offering you the job (This is when you need to bargain if you have experience that could be related to previous jobs and probably your only chance to get your wage up to a better amount)

Interview was pretty chill, just relax and answer the questions, maybe do a little research the night before and a little mental prep to be calm right before.

Interview Questions
    I was stupid and didn't negotiate. I had 6 years of related experience and I never got that back after missing this opportunity.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

the interview process is pretty easy. if they like you, youll be interviewed by two supervisors. from there they will give you a call a couple days later and tell you whether or not you go the job

Interview Questions
    • they ask you whether or not you can work through adversity   View Answer