Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.

Interview Questions

• What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

Negotiation

none, hourly pay was what it was

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2014.

Interview

applied online then was contacted from HR from California. HR was really friendly and ask 4 to 5 questions. one of the question was, Why do you want to work for Coca-Cola Company? after a short phone interview screening they would schedule you for an one on one interview with an hiring manager(s).

on my one on one interview i noticed i wasn't the only one getting interviewed but they call us one by one. Once i got called up I noticed it was a panel interview. they asked me a lot of scenarios from my previous job and how I handled them. then other question were about if a certain situation happened how would you handle them. whats your strongest and weak points. etc what i like about the interview was that they were honest and told me that it was a back breaking job.

They told me that they had other interviews to go through and would contact me. usually when employers say that it usually mean sorry you didn't get the job but a day later they called me and made an offer.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions but mangers who interviewed me seemed inpatient and seemed they already knew who to hire when they looked at us.   1 Answer

The coca cola bottling company in Las Vegas has a high turn over rate on merchandisers. seems like ever 3 to 4 months they need a merchandiser. they don't comp your gas mileage and this job requires you to drive a lot. so that 12/hr actually becomes 10/hr with high gas prices these days. over all i didn't see myself getting along with the mangers that interviewed me. one manager was getting frustrated because i didn't understand his question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process took 3 to 5 days. The mangers asked a lot of questions about employment history and skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

Interview

Interview was very straight forward. A senior exec and a district manager ask situational questions about the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, accepted.

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

My interview consisted of a quick test of basic number recognition, watched some video on safety and company policies, and filled out some papers for HR so you will need your ID and social to complete some of the forms.

Interview Questions

• To me there weren't any difficult or unexpected questions it was pretty much your average interview and like always you selling yourself to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have experience in the specific job your interviewing for then I would shoot for the most the position offers then let them talk you down but don't give in to soon.

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Carson, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

applied online contacted 2 weeks later for an interview. Interviewed by 3 people which told me it was basically back breaking labor made the job sound like the hardest thing in the world you could tell that they are really hard on their merchandisers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us 3 words that describe you, now tell us 3 words that dont describe you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received invitation for one on one interview, got moved forward to the testing phase were my physical abilities were put to a test, test was pretty straight forward and nothing too hard if you can lift a minimum of 50 lbs. A background check was then performed and I was offered the job soon after the whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be able to perform well in this job position?   Answer Question

I got another job offer for a better position