Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tacoma, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Interview Details – Fairly simple interview if you have any previous grocery retail experience. Expectations are pretty straight forward, interviewers are open to questions and clear about job description and requirements. Nothing spectacular. A fairly clean driving record is required as well.

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation, union job...

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Interview Details – The process took 3 to 5 days. The mangers asked a lot of questions about employment history and skills.

Interview Question – Very simple questions.   Answer Question

Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2010.

Interview Details – was brought in for a informal interview was in the drivers room by the merch manager simple questions hired on the spot

Amarillo, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Question – What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Youngstown, OH

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – Interview was very straight forward. A senior exec and a district manager ask situational questions about the job.

Interview Question – Really nothing surprising or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, accepted.

Merchandiser

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Interview Details – Basic interview for this position but for higher positions the STAR system is used

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, HR set the pay.

Wichita, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – drug test and oral interview

Interview Question – availability   View Answer

Negotiation Details – start out training, then part time, then floating routes before you get your own routes starts out small routes with maybe 40 hours if milking clock before you get a decent routs dnt accept to even get a small route of your own if even just two accounts within first yr with company

Joplin, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out application online Phone interview then face interview takes 2 weeks for background check.

Interview Question – Is none.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – My interview consisted of a quick test of basic number recognition, watched some video on safety and company policies, and filled out some papers for HR so you will need your ID and social to complete some of the forms.

Interview Question – To me there weren't any difficult or unexpected questions it was pretty much your average interview and like always you selling yourself to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you have experience in the specific job your interviewing for then I would shoot for the most the position offers then let them talk you down but don't give in to soon.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, received invitation for one on one interview, got moved forward to the testing phase were my physical abilities were put to a test, test was pretty straight forward and nothing too hard if you can lift a minimum of 50 lbs. A background check was then performed and I was offered the job soon after the whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be able to perform well in this job position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got another job offer for a better position

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser interview questions and advice. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.