Coca-Cola Company

Updated Jun 4, 2014

Average Difficulty
29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Wichita, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – drug test and oral interview

Interview Question – availability   View Answer

Negotiation Details – start out training, then part time, then floating routes before you get your own routes starts out small routes with maybe 40 hours if milking clock before you get a decent routs dnt accept to even get a small route of your own if even just two accounts within first yr with company

Amarillo, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Question – What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Merchandiser

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Interview Details – Basic interview for this position but for higher positions the STAR system is used

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, HR set the pay.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and about a month later got a phone interview with the recruiter. She told me the position I initially applied for was filled but that a few more had opened up. The phone interview was basically to find out about related experience to the position, i.e. If I have experience merchandising and to describe it. Then she set up an interview date for the next week. I was interviewed by two people, I believe a supervisor and a district manager... I was asked about 7 questions, 4 of which were behavioral questions, and then asked if I had any questions for them. I was told I would hear back from the recruiter either way which I assumed meant a phone call but nope, got an e-mail about 2 weeks later saying they went with someone else. The interview was pretty straight forward and the interviewers were good about answering my questions. Overall, good experience besides the fact that I wasn't offered the job :(

Interview Questions

• how you would describe the position you're here for   Answer Question
  • On a scale from 1-6 how would you rate your skills in...
    customer service
    merchandising
    (forgot the third one, i want to say productivity?)
      Answer Question
  • two examples of your willingness to work hard   Answer Question
  • time when you received constructive criticism and how you reacted   Answer Question

Merchandiser

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2008.

Interview Details – apply online , they should call to have you come into a job fair, and at that job fair you are with a group of people and you sit in a room and wait for them to call your name for a one and one interview, if you happened to get a call back after that day you then come in for orientation and then you become an official employee

Eagan, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for a job on a Saturday, received a call from the HR rep on Monday. Did a very short phone interview. Asked basic questions, then told me the details of the job and pay rate. Invited me to a one on one with a manager at the local office.

1:1 was also very basic. Went over qualifications, asked like 3 questions, told me it'd be a few weeks. Never heard anything back. Shame, I had a good interview.

Interview Question – Give me an example of how your more productive than your fellow co-workers.   Answer Question

Merchandiser

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2011.

Interview Details – contacted by phone for several questions to prescreen, caught off guard. Then she scheduled in person interview locally. I arrived but person to do interview had left due to emergency. Rescheduled for two weeks out. Once day arrived, I felt the job had been filled before we started.

Interview Question – Describe yourself   Answer Question

Merchandiser

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2010.

Interview Details – I first received a phone call from the company a few days after I initially submitted my application. I was asked several situation questions and then was asked for a date that I could meet with the lead merchandiser. I had a one on one interview that lasted about 20 minutes. The interview consisted of simple questions that you can expect from any interview. I received a call a few days later with an offer for the position.

Interview Question – What would you do if a fellow employee was having difficulties in doing his/her job?   Answer Question

Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview Details – A pleasant experience, with a positive outcome

Interview Question – What were some things you did not like at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Downey, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2011.

Interview Details – Just one interview with the merch sup.. Asked general questions and scenario questions.. They love grocery experience

Interview Question – Why should we choose you over the other candidates?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There was room for negotiation , but I accepted 12.50 cuz my last job paid me at 10 hr

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!