Coca-Cola Company

Updated Jan 2, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

drug test and oral interview

Interview Questions
start out training, then part time, then floating routes before you get your own routes starts out small routes with maybe 40 hours if milking clock before you get a decent routs dnt accept to even get a small route of your own if even just two accounts within first yr with company

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   View Answer
    You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Basic interview for this position but for higher positions the STAR system is used

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, HR set the pay.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2014.

applied online then was contacted from HR from California. HR was really friendly and ask 4 to 5 questions. one of the question was, Why do you want to work for Coca-Cola Company? after a short phone interview screening they would schedule you for an one on one interview with an hiring manager(s).

on my one on one interview i noticed i wasn't the only one getting interviewed but they call us one by one. Once i got called up I noticed it was a panel interview. they asked me a lot of scenarios from my previous job and how I handled them. then other question were about if a certain situation happened how would you handle them. whats your strongest and weak points. etc what i like about the interview was that they were honest and told me that it was a back breaking job.

They told me that they had other interviews to go through and would contact me. usually when employers say that it usually mean sorry you didn't get the job but a day later they called me and made an offer.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions but mangers who interviewed me seemed inpatient and seemed they already knew who to hire when they looked at us.   View Answer

The coca cola bottling company in Las Vegas has a high turn over rate on merchandisers. seems like ever 3 to 4 months they need a merchandiser. they don't comp your gas mileage and this job requires you to drive a lot. so that 12/hr actually becomes 10/hr with high gas prices these days. over all i didn't see myself getting along with the mangers that interviewed me. one manager was getting frustrated because i didn't understand his question.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2010.

I applied online and about a month later got a phone interview with the recruiter. She told me the position I initially applied for was filled but that a few more had opened up. The phone interview was basically to find out about related experience to the position, i.e. If I have experience merchandising and to describe it. Then she set up an interview date for the next week. I was interviewed by two people, I believe a supervisor and a district manager... I was asked about 7 questions, 4 of which were behavioral questions, and then asked if I had any questions for them. I was told I would hear back from the recruiter either way which I assumed meant a phone call but nope, got an e-mail about 2 weeks later saying they went with someone else. The interview was pretty straight forward and the interviewers were good about answering my questions. Overall, good experience besides the fact that I wasn't offered the job :(

Interview Questions
    • how you would describe the position you're here for   Answer Question
    • On a scale from 1-6 how would you rate your skills in...
      customer service
      merchandising
      (forgot the third one, i want to say productivity?)

Answer Question
    • two examples of your willingness to work hard   Answer Question
    • time when you received constructive criticism and how you reacted   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2008.

apply online , they should call to have you come into a job fair, and at that job fair you are with a group of people and you sit in a room and wait for them to call your name for a one and one interview, if you happened to get a call back after that day you then come in for orientation and then you become an official employee

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.

Applied for a job on a Saturday, received a call from the HR rep on Monday. Did a very short phone interview. Asked basic questions, then told me the details of the job and pay rate. Invited me to a one on one with a manager at the local office.

1:1 was also very basic. Went over qualifications, asked like 3 questions, told me it'd be a few weeks. Never heard anything back. Shame, I had a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of how your more productive than your fellow co-workers.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2011.

contacted by phone for several questions to prescreen, caught off guard. Then she scheduled in person interview locally. I arrived but person to do interview had left due to emergency. Rescheduled for two weeks out. Once day arrived, I felt the job had been filled before we started.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2010.

I first received a phone call from the company a few days after I initially submitted my application. I was asked several situation questions and then was asked for a date that I could meet with the lead merchandiser. I had a one on one interview that lasted about 20 minutes. The interview consisted of simple questions that you can expect from any interview. I received a call a few days later with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a fellow employee was having difficulties in doing his/her job?   Answer Question