Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.3

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2014.

applied online then was contacted from HR from California. HR was really friendly and ask 4 to 5 questions. one of the question was, Why do you want to work for Coca-Cola Company? after a short phone interview screening they would schedule you for an one on one interview with an hiring manager(s).

on my one on one interview i noticed i wasn't the only one getting interviewed but they call us one by one. Once i got called up I noticed it was a panel interview. they asked me a lot of scenarios from my previous job and how I handled them. then other question were about if a certain situation happened how would you handle them. whats your strongest and weak points. etc what i like about the interview was that they were honest and told me that it was a back breaking job.

They told me that they had other interviews to go through and would contact me. usually when employers say that it usually mean sorry you didn't get the job but a day later they called me and made an offer.

Interview Questions
  • no difficult questions but mangers who interviewed me seemed inpatient and seemed they already knew who to hire when they looked at us.   View Answer

The coca cola bottling company in Las Vegas has a high turn over rate on merchandisers. seems like ever 3 to 4 months they need a merchandiser. they don't comp your gas mileage and this job requires you to drive a lot. so that 12/hr actually becomes 10/hr with high gas prices these days. over all i didn't see myself getting along with the mangers that interviewed me. one manager was getting frustrated because i didn't understand his question.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

talk about pass experience dealing with merchandising draw out all answer and and answer all question completely be honest. keep all answer straight to the point. the phone interview is the beginning of the interview it is very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Fairly simple interview if you have any previous grocery retail experience. Expectations are pretty straight forward, interviewers are open to questions and clear about job description and requirements. Nothing spectacular. A fairly clean driving record is required as well.

No real negotiation, union job...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

The process took 3 to 5 days. The mangers asked a lot of questions about employment history and skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2013.

Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   View Answer
    You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2010.

was brought in for a informal interview was in the drivers room by the merch manager simple questions hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

Interview was very straight forward. A senior exec and a district manager ask situational questions about the job.

No negotiations, accepted.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Basic interview for this position but for higher positions the STAR system is used

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, HR set the pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

drug test and oral interview

Interview Questions
    start out training, then part time, then floating routes before you get your own routes starts out small routes with maybe 40 hours if milking clock before you get a decent routs dnt accept to even get a small route of your own if even just two accounts within first yr with company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Filled out application online Phone interview then face interview takes 2 weeks for background check.