Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

apply online, next day received email asking to answer questions, three days later email stating I have a interview the next day, two weeks later email declining me, interview was with two managers they DO NOT HIRE WOMEN MERCHANDISERS , they do not think women are capable of the physical work, COCA COLA DOES NOT HIRE WOMEN

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Applied through a job board. Was emailed the next day to contact a representative. Had a real short interview over the phone, mostly it was just describing the position. The representative emailed me some forms to fill out, then was given a managers phone number to contact him to set an interview. Had an in person interview, was asked just basic standard interview questions nothing out of the ordinary. Was contacted about three days later with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Very professional and enjoyable. Tag team style with two interviewers bouncing questions back and forth at me and taking turns talking about the position. Interview was quick and painless. About a twenty minute process from arrival to departure. Ended up getting a follow up email from a recruiter less than thirty minutes later confirming the next steps of the process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Denver, CO).

Interview

Somebody called me to ask if I was still interested to the position I applied to and scheduled an interview appointment at my convenience. And that day we were about ten to be interviewed, and everything went just fine.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could use the forklift   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Face to Face pretty easy....came int hat morning got a call later that week that I wish i wouldnt have answered. Asked me three basic questions couldnt really remember them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

The Interview was great. The interviewers were friendly. They made me very comfortable. They also explained to me what the job is all about and the tough part it. They also assured me that I will enjoy it if I can work effectively.

Interview Questions

• Safety was the major point.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.

Interview Questions

• What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I applied online and processed in 2 weeks for face to face interview. They emailed me with interview schedule. After that, I got email from them for selected me as a merchandiser in 1 week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

Negotiation

none, hourly pay was what it was