Coca-Cola Company

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.3

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

1: Phone Interview
2:In person interview with 2 supervisors
3:Call offering you the job (This is when you need to bargain if you have experience that could be related to previous jobs and probably your only chance to get your wage up to a better amount)

Interview was pretty chill, just relax and answer the questions, maybe do a little research the night before and a little mental prep to be calm right before.

Interview Questions
I was stupid and didn't negotiate. I had 6 years of related experience and I never got that back after missing this opportunity.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Merchandiser Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

the interview process is pretty easy. if they like you, youll be interviewed by two supervisors. from there they will give you a call a couple days later and tell you whether or not you go the job

Interview Questions
    • they ask you whether or not you can work through adversity   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

drug test and oral interview

Interview Questions
    start out training, then part time, then floating routes before you get your own routes starts out small routes with maybe 40 hours if milking clock before you get a decent routs dnt accept to even get a small route of your own if even just two accounts within first yr with company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2012.

I was hired very quickly because they experience so much turnover that they take anyone who expresses even the slightest interest in working there. They will explain that job to you in a way that makes it seem not as bad as it really is, but trust me, its bad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2011.

Just one interview with the merch sup.. Asked general questions and scenario questions.. They love grocery experience

Interview Questions
    There was room for negotiation , but I accepted 12.50 cuz my last job paid me at 10 hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2011.

I applied online on monster.com. A talent acquisition employee called me the next day and asked if a few basic questions about my interest. He then asked to set up a phone interview on the next day. The next day he called and asked a series of previous work experience and "what if" scenario questions that took about 10-15min. He then told me he would get in touch with the manager to set up an interview. He called be back a could days later and set an interview for another week in advance. I went to the one on one interview with the manager and was asked a similar series of questions that again took about 15min. I asked a couple questions and he came up with a couple more that took about another 10min. He offered me the job on the spot pending my background check and drug test results. I went and took the drug test that day paid for by them and started working a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you achieved a goal working independently.   Answer Question
    I am not the best negotiator. I like to know what I'm getting into so unfortunately I don't usually push for more. The hours were set and could not be negotiated since you have to fit in with the other merchandisers schedules. The pay may be slightly argued but I doubt there would be much results. I asked for a starting pay of $12 and was told that was exactly what the starting pay was so I accepted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

I applied online and was contacted in about two weeks for an in person interview. I went in the next week for the interview with a panel of three different account managers. Everyone was extremely pleasant and friendly during the interview. They all had the same sheet of paper and asked questions directly from the paper and wrote down my responses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Fairly simple interview if you have any previous grocery retail experience. Expectations are pretty straight forward, interviewers are open to questions and clear about job description and requirements. Nothing spectacular. A fairly clean driving record is required as well.

No real negotiation, union job...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2010.

I applied online and a few days later someone from HR called me. She asked some basic interview questions......Why did I want to work there?......Tell me about your past jobs?.........She scheduled an interview for me to meet the Merchandising managers. That was also simple! They asked why Coca Cola and described the working conditions and salary.(The HR lady already told me the salary during the phone interview) A few days later the HR lady called to official extend an offer of employment. I was required to take a drug test within 48 hours, which I passed.

Interview Questions
    I didnt negotiate. The HR lady told me how much the position paid and would I accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2010.

was brought in for a informal interview was in the drivers room by the merch manager simple questions hired on the spot