Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Carson, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Interview Details – applied online contacted 2 weeks later for an interview. Interviewed by 3 people which told me it was basically back breaking labor made the job sound like the hardest thing in the world you could tell that they are really hard on their merchandisers.

Interview Question – Tell us 3 words that describe you, now tell us 3 words that dont describe you.   Answer Question

Merchandiser

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

Interview Details – the interview process is pretty easy. if they like you, youll be interviewed by two supervisors. from there they will give you a call a couple days later and tell you whether or not you go the job

Interview Question – they ask you whether or not you can work through adversity   View Answer

Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – 1: Phone Interview
2:In person interview with 2 supervisors
3:Call offering you the job (This is when you need to bargain if you have experience that could be related to previous jobs and probably your only chance to get your wage up to a better amount)

Interview was pretty chill, just relax and answer the questions, maybe do a little research the night before and a little mental prep to be calm right before.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was stupid and didn't negotiate. I had 6 years of related experience and I never got that back after missing this opportunity.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Downey, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2011.

Interview Details – Just one interview with the merch sup.. Asked general questions and scenario questions.. They love grocery experience

Interview Question – Why should we choose you over the other candidates?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There was room for negotiation , but I accepted 12.50 cuz my last job paid me at 10 hr

Very Easy Interview

Saint Charles, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired very quickly because they experience so much turnover that they take anyone who expresses even the slightest interest in working there. They will explain that job to you in a way that makes it seem not as bad as it really is, but trust me, its bad.

Interview Question – None, because they always want help.   Answer Question

Rochester, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online on monster.com. A talent acquisition employee called me the next day and asked if a few basic questions about my interest. He then asked to set up a phone interview on the next day. The next day he called and asked a series of previous work experience and "what if" scenario questions that took about 10-15min. He then told me he would get in touch with the manager to set up an interview. He called be back a could days later and set an interview for another week in advance. I went to the one on one interview with the manager and was asked a similar series of questions that again took about 15min. I asked a couple questions and he came up with a couple more that took about another 10min. He offered me the job on the spot pending my background check and drug test results. I went and took the drug test that day paid for by them and started working a few days later.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you achieved a goal working independently.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I am not the best negotiator. I like to know what I'm getting into so unfortunately I don't usually push for more. The hours were set and could not be negotiated since you have to fit in with the other merchandisers schedules. The pay may be slightly argued but I doubt there would be much results. I asked for a starting pay of $12 and was told that was exactly what the starting pay was so I accepted it.

Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and a few days later someone from HR called me. She asked some basic interview questions......Why did I want to work there?......Tell me about your past jobs?.........She scheduled an interview for me to meet the Merchandising managers. That was also simple! They asked why Coca Cola and described the working conditions and salary.(The HR lady already told me the salary during the phone interview) A few days later the HR lady called to official extend an offer of employment. I was required to take a drug test within 48 hours, which I passed.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Coca Cola?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate. The HR lady told me how much the position paid and would I accept.

Very Easy Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted in about two weeks for an in person interview. I went in the next week for the interview with a panel of three different account managers. Everyone was extremely pleasant and friendly during the interview. They all had the same sheet of paper and asked questions directly from the paper and wrote down my responses.

Interview Questions

Milton, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2009.

Interview Details – I met with the Distribution supervisor for a 1:1 interview. It was very laid back, almost to laid back. The questions were not difficult, just standard interview questions. I was called and offered the job within a few days. I started right away after going for a drug test and background check.

Interview Question – Why would you like to work for Coca Cola and why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Eagan, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for a job on a Saturday, received a call from the HR rep on Monday. Did a very short phone interview. Asked basic questions, then told me the details of the job and pay rate. Invited me to a one on one with a manager at the local office.

1:1 was also very basic. Went over qualifications, asked like 3 questions, told me it'd be a few weeks. Never heard anything back. Shame, I had a good interview.

Interview Question – Give me an example of how your more productive than your fellow co-workers.   Answer Question