Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.2

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

My interview consisted of a quick test of basic number recognition, watched some video on safety and company policies, and filled out some papers for HR so you will need your ID and social to complete some of the forms.

Interview Questions

• To me there weren't any difficult or unexpected questions it was pretty much your average interview and like always you selling yourself to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have experience in the specific job your interviewing for then I would shoot for the most the position offers then let them talk you down but don't give in to soon.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Carson, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

applied online contacted 2 weeks later for an interview. Interviewed by 3 people which told me it was basically back breaking labor made the job sound like the hardest thing in the world you could tell that they are really hard on their merchandisers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us 3 words that describe you, now tell us 3 words that dont describe you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received invitation for one on one interview, got moved forward to the testing phase were my physical abilities were put to a test, test was pretty straight forward and nothing too hard if you can lift a minimum of 50 lbs. A background check was then performed and I was offered the job soon after the whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be able to perform well in this job position?   Answer Question

I got another job offer for a better position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Joplin, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

Filled out application online Phone interview then face interview takes 2 weeks for background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

The Interview was great. The interviewers were friendly. They made me very comfortable. They also explained to me what the job is all about and the tough part it. They also assured me that I will enjoy it if I can work effectively.

Interview Questions

• Safety was the major point.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Amarillo, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is very easy because they are so desperate for help. Half the time you just do a phone interview next a supervisor will meet you at a store and offer you the job. If your driving record isn't next to perfect you most likely will not get the job

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Coca-Cola to benefit us as well as yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate if you have experience if you don't they won't consider it.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

1: Phone Interview
    2:In person interview with 2 supervisors
    3:Call offering you the job (This is when you need to bargain if you have experience that could be related to previous jobs and probably your only chance to get your wage up to a better amount)

Interview was pretty chill, just relax and answer the questions, maybe do a little research the night before and a little mental prep to be calm right before.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was stupid and didn't negotiate. I had 6 years of related experience and I never got that back after missing this opportunity.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

Interview

the interview process is pretty easy. if they like you, youll be interviewed by two supervisors. from there they will give you a call a couple days later and tell you whether or not you go the job

Interview Questions

• they ask you whether or not you can work through adversity   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Wichita, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

drug test and oral interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

start out training, then part time, then floating routes before you get your own routes starts out small routes with maybe 40 hours if milking clock before you get a decent routs dnt accept to even get a small route of your own if even just two accounts within first yr with company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Saint Charles, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

I was hired very quickly because they experience so much turnover that they take anyone who expresses even the slightest interest in working there. They will explain that job to you in a way that makes it seem not as bad as it really is, but trust me, its bad.