Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tacoma, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Fairly simple interview if you have any previous grocery retail experience. Expectations are pretty straight forward, interviewers are open to questions and clear about job description and requirements. Nothing spectacular. A fairly clean driving record is required as well.

Negotiation

No real negotiation, union job...

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later someone from HR called me. She asked some basic interview questions......Why did I want to work there?......Tell me about your past jobs?.........She scheduled an interview for me to meet the Merchandising managers. That was also simple! They asked why Coca Cola and described the working conditions and salary.(The HR lady already told me the salary during the phone interview) A few days later the HR lady called to official extend an offer of employment. I was required to take a drug test within 48 hours, which I passed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate. The HR lady told me how much the position paid and would I accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2010.

Interview

was brought in for a informal interview was in the drivers room by the merch manager simple questions hired on the spot

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Interview

Basic interview for this position but for higher positions the STAR system is used

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, HR set the pay.

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Eagan, MN) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied for a job on a Saturday, received a call from the HR rep on Monday. Did a very short phone interview. Asked basic questions, then told me the details of the job and pay rate. Invited me to a one on one with a manager at the local office.

1:1 was also very basic. Went over qualifications, asked like 3 questions, told me it'd be a few weeks. Never heard anything back. Shame, I had a good interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how your more productive than your fellow co-workers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online and about a month later got a phone interview with the recruiter. She told me the position I initially applied for was filled but that a few more had opened up. The phone interview was basically to find out about related experience to the position, i.e. If I have experience merchandising and to describe it. Then she set up an interview date for the next week. I was interviewed by two people, I believe a supervisor and a district manager... I was asked about 7 questions, 4 of which were behavioral questions, and then asked if I had any questions for them. I was told I would hear back from the recruiter either way which I assumed meant a phone call but nope, got an e-mail about 2 weeks later saying they went with someone else. The interview was pretty straight forward and the interviewers were good about answering my questions. Overall, good experience besides the fact that I wasn't offered the job :(

Interview Questions

• how you would describe the position you're here for   Answer Question
    • On a scale from 1-6 how would you rate your skills in...
      customer service
      merchandising
      (forgot the third one, i want to say productivity?)

Answer Question
    • two examples of your willingness to work hard   Answer Question
    • time when you received constructive criticism and how you reacted   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Milton, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

I met with the Distribution supervisor for a 1:1 interview. It was very laid back, almost to laid back. The questions were not difficult, just standard interview questions. I was called and offered the job within a few days. I started right away after going for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Coca Cola and why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I applied online and processed in 2 weeks for face to face interview. They emailed me with interview schedule. After that, I got email from them for selected me as a merchandiser in 1 week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Spoke to merch manager. Asked a variety of questions about prior jobs and work experiences. Asked if I enjoy working independently.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview

A pleasant experience, with a positive outcome

Interview Questions

• What were some things you did not like at your previous employer?   Answer Question