Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2010.

I applied online and a few days later someone from HR called me. She asked some basic interview questions......Why did I want to work there?......Tell me about your past jobs?.........She scheduled an interview for me to meet the Merchandising managers. That was also simple! They asked why Coca Cola and described the working conditions and salary.(The HR lady already told me the salary during the phone interview) A few days later the HR lady called to official extend an offer of employment. I was required to take a drug test within 48 hours, which I passed.

Interview Questions
I didnt negotiate. The HR lady told me how much the position paid and would I accept.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2010.

was brought in for a informal interview was in the drivers room by the merch manager simple questions hired on the spot

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Basic interview for this position but for higher positions the STAR system is used

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, HR set the pay.

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.

Applied for a job on a Saturday, received a call from the HR rep on Monday. Did a very short phone interview. Asked basic questions, then told me the details of the job and pay rate. Invited me to a one on one with a manager at the local office.

1:1 was also very basic. Went over qualifications, asked like 3 questions, told me it'd be a few weeks. Never heard anything back. Shame, I had a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of how your more productive than your fellow co-workers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2010.

I applied online and about a month later got a phone interview with the recruiter. She told me the position I initially applied for was filled but that a few more had opened up. The phone interview was basically to find out about related experience to the position, i.e. If I have experience merchandising and to describe it. Then she set up an interview date for the next week. I was interviewed by two people, I believe a supervisor and a district manager... I was asked about 7 questions, 4 of which were behavioral questions, and then asked if I had any questions for them. I was told I would hear back from the recruiter either way which I assumed meant a phone call but nope, got an e-mail about 2 weeks later saying they went with someone else. The interview was pretty straight forward and the interviewers were good about answering my questions. Overall, good experience besides the fact that I wasn't offered the job :(

Interview Questions
    • how you would describe the position you're here for   Answer Question
    • On a scale from 1-6 how would you rate your skills in...
      customer service
      merchandising
      (forgot the third one, i want to say productivity?)

Answer Question
    • two examples of your willingness to work hard   Answer Question
    • time when you received constructive criticism and how you reacted   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2009.

I met with the Distribution supervisor for a 1:1 interview. It was very laid back, almost to laid back. The questions were not difficult, just standard interview questions. I was called and offered the job within a few days. I started right away after going for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for Coca Cola and why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied online and processed in 2 weeks for face to face interview. They emailed me with interview schedule. After that, I got email from them for selected me as a merchandiser in 1 week.

No negotiation

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Spoke to merch manager. Asked a variety of questions about prior jobs and work experiences. Asked if I enjoy working independently.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

A pleasant experience, with a positive outcome

Interview Questions
    • What were some things you did not like at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2011.

contacted by phone for several questions to prescreen, caught off guard. Then she scheduled in person interview locally. I arrived but person to do interview had left due to emergency. Rescheduled for two weeks out. Once day arrived, I felt the job had been filled before we started.