Coca-Cola Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

2.3

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.

Applied for a job on a Saturday, received a call from the HR rep on Monday. Did a very short phone interview. Asked basic questions, then told me the details of the job and pay rate. Invited me to a one on one with a manager at the local office.

1:1 was also very basic. Went over qualifications, asked like 3 questions, told me it'd be a few weeks. Never heard anything back. Shame, I had a good interview.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of how your more productive than your fellow co-workers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2010.

I applied online and about a month later got a phone interview with the recruiter. She told me the position I initially applied for was filled but that a few more had opened up. The phone interview was basically to find out about related experience to the position, i.e. If I have experience merchandising and to describe it. Then she set up an interview date for the next week. I was interviewed by two people, I believe a supervisor and a district manager... I was asked about 7 questions, 4 of which were behavioral questions, and then asked if I had any questions for them. I was told I would hear back from the recruiter either way which I assumed meant a phone call but nope, got an e-mail about 2 weeks later saying they went with someone else. The interview was pretty straight forward and the interviewers were good about answering my questions. Overall, good experience besides the fact that I wasn't offered the job :(

Interview Questions
    • how you would describe the position you're here for   Answer Question
    • On a scale from 1-6 how would you rate your skills in...
      customer service
      merchandising
      (forgot the third one, i want to say productivity?)
        Answer Question
    • two examples of your willingness to work hard   Answer Question
    • time when you received constructive criticism and how you reacted   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2009.

I met with the Distribution supervisor for a 1:1 interview. It was very laid back, almost to laid back. The questions were not difficult, just standard interview questions. I was called and offered the job within a few days. I started right away after going for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for Coca Cola and why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Spoke to merch manager. Asked a variety of questions about prior jobs and work experiences. Asked if I enjoy working independently.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

A pleasant experience, with a positive outcome

Interview Questions
    • What were some things you did not like at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2011.

contacted by phone for several questions to prescreen, caught off guard. Then she scheduled in person interview locally. I arrived but person to do interview had left due to emergency. Rescheduled for two weeks out. Once day arrived, I felt the job had been filled before we started.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2010.

I first received a phone call from the company a few days after I initially submitted my application. I was asked several situation questions and then was asked for a date that I could meet with the lead merchandiser. I had a one on one interview that lasted about 20 minutes. The interview consisted of simple questions that you can expect from any interview. I received a call a few days later with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a fellow employee was having difficulties in doing his/her job?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2009.

For the Merchandiser positions, Coca-Cola will have you do an online application and then call the best applicants. I was given a short, 15 minute phone screen and then assigned an interview time at the local Coca-Cola. During the interview I was asked about my general background and specific merchandising experience. I was also asked about my availability and if I could work nights and/or weekends. Four days later, a person from HR called to offer a position.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe any merchandising experience, be specific.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2009.

Just asked typical interview questions related to the job. Asked about past experiences.

none

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2008.

The job was offered to me during the interview. They went on to describe the job and what I would be doing. They have high turnover and hire pretty much anyone with a pulse.