Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Financial Analyst Interview

Principal Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2009.

Interview Details – The entire process took over 10 months from first interview to offer letter. Final round was tough - panel interview for half a day at headquarters. All interview questions are behavioral and are generated by HR. However, the interviewer will most likely not be on the lookout for perfect STARS.

Interview Question – Why are you sitting here today?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Principal Financial Analyst Interview

Principal Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2009.

Interview Details – Took approximately 6 months to get through the process. Initially interviewed for one job, didn't get selected because I was over qualified and the decision was to not bring me into that level of the organization. HR then contacted me when something opened up that was a better fit for my skills. Had three rounds of interviews for next opportunity. Wasn't selected because hiring manager had another job she thought would be a better fit. I then interviewed for the third job once and was selected.

Interview Question – Most difficult questions are those that have a negative focus, e.g. tell me a time when you failed to meet a deliverable etc. The questions were required to be in STAR format, e.g. answer the question as if you're telling a story, starting with the situation/task, action you took, and result based on your actions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation phase, job was graded and had a salary range, offer was mid point in starting range

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Principal Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.