Coca-Cola Company Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Interview was years ago, and therefore could have changed since then. Well organized initial process, with multiple interviewers in two separate 60 minute long interviews. Good thought provoking questions with standard format required for the answer. Answer format expected included describing the situation or context, the action I took to solve the problem described and the results from the actions I took. Quick turnaround and offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you were given negative feedback. Why? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
Quick process. Stated my needs and did one round of negotiation. Met halfway and got a signing bonus to make up for some of the difference.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

There is a very structured hiring/interview process. The recruiter contacted me when I was selected for an interview. The interview process did not start until around 3 months after I applied online. At least 5 internal & external candidates are selected to interview for each job. The interview was a panel interview with a STAR format for the behavioral questions. After the interview, the recruiter contacted me to let me know that I was being offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you purposely set a goal that you knew would be difficult to achieve? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Salary negotiations were with the recruiter & they have guidelines based on the level of the job. The offer package was mailed to my house for signatures. There is a background check that takes up to 10 days to clear before you can start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2009.

The process was pretty standard for company and the interview was positive

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2010.

Only one interview with the hiring manager.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2008.

There were several interviews in which you have to describe your past qualifications, your abilities and what you are capable of. You have to show that you are up for a challenge. You have to be confident. The people are nice and proffesional.

Interview Questions
    • How would you administrate a certain amount of money given for you by the company by the end of the week?   Answer Question