Coca-Cola Company Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was years ago, and therefore could have changed since then. Well organized initial process, with multiple interviewers in two separate 60 minute long interviews. Good thought provoking questions with standard format required for the answer. Answer format expected included describing the situation or context, the action I took to solve the problem described and the results from the actions I took. Quick turnaround and offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were given negative feedback. Why? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick process. Stated my needs and did one round of negotiation. Met halfway and got a signing bonus to make up for some of the difference.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

There is a very structured hiring/interview process. The recruiter contacted me when I was selected for an interview. The interview process did not start until around 3 months after I applied online. At least 5 internal & external candidates are selected to interview for each job. The interview was a panel interview with a STAR format for the behavioral questions. After the interview, the recruiter contacted me to let me know that I was being offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you purposely set a goal that you knew would be difficult to achieve? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negotiations were with the recruiter & they have guidelines based on the level of the job. The offer package was mailed to my house for signatures. There is a background check that takes up to 10 days to clear before you can start.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Hartford, CT) in April 2009.

Interview

The process was pretty standard for company and the interview was positive

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2010.

Interview

Only one interview with the hiring manager.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2008.

Interview

There were several interviews in which you have to describe your past qualifications, your abilities and what you are capable of. You have to show that you are up for a challenge. You have to be confident. The people are nice and proffesional.

Interview Questions

• How would you administrate a certain amount of money given for you by the company by the end of the week?   Answer Question