Coca-Cola Company Sales Analyst Interview Questions

Sales Analyst Interview

Interview

hired through a friend working there. I did not go through a regular process of being hired through HR. I was offered the job. Hiring process is now through a main frame through Toronto very limited but well managed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

what about learning new things? I know you would be good at this?

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Went through first interview over the phone with HR to talk about salary expectation and 2/3 behavioral questions. Second interview was on the phone as well with Sales Director and Sales Manager regarding past experience. In the beginning the director told me that he would asked me 6 questions.

Interview Questions

• The sales director was asking behavioral questions which is the big issue. If you look on the internet, all the literature regarding behavioral questions would tell you that your response to the interviewer's questions need to be specific and detailed and that the best approach is STAR approach which is explaining 1. particular Situation/Task, 2. Action, and 3. Result. That said, I was answering the first question by explaining the situation in detail, which was complicated and indeed long but strongly related to the question, when the director cut me and want me to just tell him the result which I then explained. He then told me that he don't need to listen to the detail but, I don't know any other way to deal with behavioral questions other than what I know. Therefore, I still using the same STAR approach in answering the second question but this time I was trying to make it much more condensed than the first question however, the director was still not happy and he wrap the interview after the 3rd questions (he was planning to gave me 6 questions). The interview last for 30 minute.   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.

Interview

People were Great! The process went very smooth, I was just a bit under qualified to fill the position and that is what I am working on now. Coke is an amazing company and everyone I talked to was very nice and very informative. Ask a lot of questions! Good Luck!