Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company
- Account Manager (62)
- Merchandiser (41)
- Market Development Manager (37)
- District Sales Manager (11)
- Warehouse Supervisor (8)
- Account Manager II (8)
- Manager (8)
- Intern (7)
- Sales (7)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Order Builder (6)
- Marketing (5)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Director (4)
- Driver Merchandiser (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Account Manager Relief (4)
- Distribution Supervisor (3)
- Business Development Manager (3)
- Sales Analyst (3)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Account Executive (3)
Sales Analyst Interview
hired through a friend working there. I did not go through a regular process of being hired through HR. I was offered the job. Hiring process is now through a main frame through Toronto very limited but well managed.
- N/A Answer Question
what about learning new things? I know you would be good at this?
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company
Sales Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
Went through first interview over the phone with HR to talk about salary expectation and 2/3 behavioral questions. Second interview was on the phone as well with Sales Director and Sales Manager regarding past experience. In the beginning the director told me that he would asked me 6 questions.
- The sales director was asking behavioral questions which is the big issue. If you look on the internet, all the literature regarding behavioral questions would tell you that your response to the interviewer's questions need to be specific and detailed and that the best approach is STAR approach which is explaining 1. particular Situation/Task, 2. Action, and 3. Result. That said, I was answering the first question by explaining the situation in detail, which was complicated and indeed long but strongly related to the question, when the director cut me and want me to just tell him the result which I then explained. He then told me that he don't need to listen to the detail but, I don't know any other way to deal with behavioral questions other than what I know. Therefore, I still using the same STAR approach in answering the second question but this time I was trying to make it much more condensed than the first question however, the director was still not happy and he wrap the interview after the 3rd questions (he was planning to gave me 6 questions). The interview last for 30 minute. Answer Question
Sales Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2010.
People were Great! The process went very smooth, I was just a bit under qualified to fill the position and that is what I am working on now. Coke is an amazing company and everyone I talked to was very nice and very informative. Ask a lot of questions! Good Luck!
- Whats your biggest weakness Answer Question