Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company
- Account Manager (63)
- Merchandiser (41)
- Market Development Manager (38)
- District Sales Manager (13)
- Warehouse Supervisor (9)
- Account Manager II (8)
- Manager (8)
- Intern (7)
- Sales (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Sales Manager (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Marketing (6)
- Order Builder (6)
- Account Manager Relief (5)
- Director (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Driver Merchandiser (4)
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Accountant III (4)
- Maintenance Manager (3)
- Senior Brand Manager (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Truck Driver (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
Behavioral based interview questions
- You must provide a full "STAR" answer in order for the interviewer to score the candidate on each particular competency. State the Situation/Task, your Actions and what were the Results. Unless you respond with a full STAR answer, they will continue to redirect until they get the whole STAR. This is very uncomfortable if you are not prepared for behavioral based questions. Answer Question
I accepted over 10 years ago.
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company
Sales InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brookhaven, MS) in March 2012.
Role play presentation. Pretty tricky because the questions they ask are not answered on the fact sheet they give you to study.
- What will my profit margin be on this product? Answer Question
Sales InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2011.
Interviewed for mid/senior level management position after getting a phone call out of the blue from the company asking me to apply. Initial screening interview within two days. Subsequent phone interview with hiring manager about 3 weeks later, she was somewhat rude in that the call was late and ended early. Invited for a face to face with interview about 3 weeks later with two hiring manager VP's. Again nature of interview was rather rude as they didn't have anybody greet me, had to wait until another employee came through the locked door to the lobby to enter. Once the interview ended there was no response to any follow-up to get status update. Very unprofessional from a large organization that believes they are better than they actually are in truth. Glad this position wasn't offered as I would have been miserable in their corporate culture of deceit and arrogance.
- What was your most challenging management issue directly related to an employee and how did you resolve it? Answer Question
Sales InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2010.
First you have to take a typing test, then on to a 1:1 interview where they ask you general questions about your life goals and your resume. Then they ask you to give examples of different scenarios that have happened to you in your last job and how you showed that you handled them professionally.
- Give an example of something that happened to you at your last job that made you angry and how you handled it? Answer Question
Sales InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2009.
typical behavioral interview.
Sales InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2009.
It was a phone interview. I received a call to discuss an opening. We discussed my background and experience. Afterwords, we setup a face to face interview.
- Tell me about your experiences working at __________? 1 Answer
Sales InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2009.
Met with District Manager to be his "right hand man". I did not have direct experience in his department, therefore did not get job. Standardized interviewing with little room for deviation.
- Describe a sales situation where a customer was not happy with our service and what steps you took to resolve the issue. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review