Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2008.

Interview Details – HR screening, Hiring manager one on one interview, panel interview with 3 to 5 panelist

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time you cut corners in your previous job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary and vacation time

West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2010.

Interview Details – applied on-line, got a phone call, had a phone interview, then a live interview.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2011.

Interview Details – First a phone interview then face to face with a Director and an Area Sales Manager at the National Hispanic MBA convention, Anaheim, Ca. I studied questions and company. The interview was behavioral based, using the star method. I suggest always study the company and practice mock interviews if you can.

Highland Park, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2008.

Interview Details – No real way to communicate with anyone. Everything occours online. This is a disadvantage in terms of follow up.

Interview Question – Most questions were straight forward around the beverage business.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview Details – Would be a great company to work for. I was very impressed with the company, history, culture and obviously the product line. Interviews were structured and based on the STAR format compentency based questions (Situation/Task-Action-Results) so know your resume and be prepared to offer specific examples of to bring value to your qualifications. Read through the reviews and interview sections on glassdoor to get an idea on the types of questions you can anticipte. One other thing...I suggest that you know the competencies of the position you came from to tie into the competancies they are looking for. It should be fairly easy to be able to anticipate the types of questions if you prepare this way.

I found the process to be enjoyable and my intervewers to be very personable. Although I had two interviews I could pretty much tell by the end of the second interview that they were not feeling a match. I was told I was one 3 candidates that had been brought back in for a 2nd interview which consisted of a lunch interview and visiting an account to show the position's responsibilities.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time when...."the questions are competency based, they want to know how you have handled yourself in past situtions to give an indication on your future perfomance. Be specific in your answer(s), anticipate follow-up questions and be prepared to elaborate and clarify as necessary....example, example, example...clear action taken and results achieved...what did you learn from this experience and how has it impacted you moving forward.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.