Coca-Cola Company

Coca-Cola Company Sales Manager Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2011.

First a phone interview then face to face with a Director and an Area Sales Manager at the National Hispanic MBA convention, Anaheim, Ca. I studied questions and company. The interview was behavioral based, using the star method. I suggest always study the company and practice mock interviews if you can.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2010.

applied on-line, got a phone call, had a phone interview, then a live interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Park, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Park, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2008.

No real way to communicate with anyone. Everything occours online. This is a disadvantage in terms of follow up.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were straight forward around the beverage business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2008.

HR screening, Hiring manager one on one interview, panel interview with 3 to 5 panelist

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time you cut corners in your previous job?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate salary and vacation time

Sales Manager Interview

Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Would be a great company to work for. I was very impressed with the company, history, culture and obviously the product line. Interviews were structured and based on the STAR format compentency based questions (Situation/Task-Action-Results) so know your resume and be prepared to offer specific examples of to bring value to your qualifications. Read through the reviews and interview sections on glassdoor to get an idea on the types of questions you can anticipte. One other thing...I suggest that you know the competencies of the position you came from to tie into the competancies they are looking for. It should be fairly easy to be able to anticipate the types of questions if you prepare this way.

I found the process to be enjoyable and my intervewers to be very personable. Although I had two interviews I could pretty much tell by the end of the second interview that they were not feeling a match. I was told I was one 3 candidates that had been brought back in for a 2nd interview which consisted of a lunch interview and visiting an account to show the position's responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time when...."the questions are competency based, they want to know how you have handled yourself in past situtions to give an indication on your future perfomance. Be specific in your answer(s), anticipate follow-up questions and be prepared to elaborate and clarify as necessary....example, example, example...clear action taken and results achieved...what did you learn from this experience and how has it impacted you moving forward.   Answer Question