Coca-Cola Company Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

was very slow - took over 6 weeks from start to finish. and overall the process didn't seem very thorough or professional. quite a few calls and changed interview times etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

higher salary but only marginally (around $2k per year).

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Greensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Greensburg, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview, 1 to 1 with hiring manager, then a group with Sales Managers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when an employee that was not under your direct supervision made a mistake and it affected your job. How did you handle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview was a hand shake cause the turnover for this company is ridiculous. If you can walk upright and speak complete sentences your in. The funniest part is the testing which you're supplied with an answer sheet and calculator.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here's your fat wad of cash and a company vehicle plus a gas card don't go to Las Vegas yet you still have to sell soda wait till after 1PM.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Calcutta (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

If i don't in that case you can't prosses to me. as a sale representative how much answer you desarve that's i can.my sely MR Amit Kumar Mandal and exprienced by 3years & 5 months.

Interview Questions

• Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts . you make sure the interview i will be proved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

inviromental