Coca-Cola Company Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Basically situational questions looking for a clear action and result from the person being interviewed. Will sometimes have a twist like "Tell me about a time when you failed and what did you do differently when a similar opportunity surfaced?" Will often ask some type of cultural fit question about the Company. Basically with these looking for passion about the brand. Typically a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you were able to persuade a group to change ther position. what did you do/say and what was the change?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no room to negotiate for vacation, bonus percentage, or long term compensation. base has a range but hiring managers stick to a close range.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever!!! The Coca Cola HR recruiter did not know what she was doing. No air travel or hotel expense were offered although I travelled from out of state. I drove 6 hours and paid for my own hotel and other expenses. The panel interview was nice and interactive. One day after the interview the recruiter called and provided a verbal offer, which was lower than my current compensation. To make things clear I sent her my current pay stub. She came with second offer still below my current compensation. Then I sent another email to the hiring manager with my salary expectation and the recruiter presented me with their best and final offer. I agreed to take the offer. But to my surprise, the recruiter informed me that the hiring manager wanted another round of phone interview. I started feeling that these guys are playing games with me. Anyway, I attended the phone interview with the hiring manager again. After that they became quite, no communication, no email response. Three weeks later, I decided not to be part of a company where I won't be comfortable with the people I have to work with. Finally sent a communication to the recruiter and the hiring manager closing the affair. I was extremely surprised by such behavior from Coca Cola.

Interview Questions

• How you motivate difficult people in you team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

First there was a phone conversation with HR Recruiter followed by a phone conversation with the hiring manager. The next week for a call back, you meet live in Atlanta complex. There were both one-on-ones and panel interviews. Uses the STAR technique that is somewhat cumbersome.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you used your initiative to improve something in the workplace?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was through LinkedIn, I responded back and got a call from a recruiter. She performed a short interview and explanation of the job, shared potential compensation package. I initially declined the offer and that that's it. After 2-3 weeks the recruiter contacted me againg asking to continue with the process and confirmed that the compensation part will be handled separately in the future. I attended to 3 additional interviews, one with the hiring manager and the other 2 with people who would be my direct internal customers. After the meetings it took about 1.5 weeks to hear back and get the offer. Overall good experience but it took a whli to close the process, I know othe cases takes less time (from second time of contact it passed like 45 days until the conttract was signed)

Interview Questions

• None, it was relatively easy/normal interview. Hiring manager focused on technical questions trying to understand if I had the knowledge and the other interviews were very standard asking for examples of specific behaviours (leadership, innovation, etc). Very open environement at least in my case...   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a range from that one they take the initial offer... depending on the need and your specific skills you can try to negotiate something better if you do not consider it is ok. They have like a max they can offer to each level so you can not negotiate a lot. Other nebefits are very standard by level (car, annual bonus %, LTI %, etc)