Coca-Cola Company

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Truck Driver Interview

Truck Driver

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the coca cola company for a route truck driver position . No return call and all they ask is if my driver license was valid and up to date

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Truck Driver Interview

Truck Driver

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2010.

Interview Details – Typical interview process. Accepted driver position with hope of a future management position. Supervisor seemed pleasant enough and my abilities and experience were recognized. After starting, Imy direct supervisor treated me like a piece of trash.

Interview Question – What experience do you have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Truck Driver interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.