Coca-Cola Company Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2015

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Brooke and she scheduled the group interview the following week. The interview process took about 40 minutes with them asking me questions and then me asking them questions.
They described the duties of the position and certain issues that they are having and I made recommendations to improve on those issues.

Interview Questions

You had a start time but you worked until finished. That means 10 to 12 hour days basically.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Coca Cola uses the STAR (Situation/Task, Action, and Result) method of interviewing. It was also a panel interview. They asked about seven questions that came straight out of a packet. None of the questions were extraordinarily hard, but of course you have to make sure that you can follow the guidelines of the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever attempted to implement a change, and had to deal with substantial opposition?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Downey, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Contacted by HR and was sent to interview at the facility with the Warehouse Manager.

Negotiation

I accepted the first offer, but looking back probably should have ask for more $.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month. Coca-Cola asks applicants to submit a resume on-line. They do not take resumes/aplications in person. After I applied on-line, I was contacted by HR and did a phone interview. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and consisted of general interview questions. The next stage in the hiring process, was a interview with the hiring manager. This lasted close to an hour, and was fairly in-depth with situation based questions. I was then offered the job about 2 weeks later.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

basic structored interview questions. I was interviewed twice with the same question both times and aske to give 2 differant answer? From the time the position was open till fill was 4 months,

Negotiation

This position was to replace a position I had that was being removed.I gave the number that was low average for all research. I was told that was way to high in this econmy they could get sone cheap so if I wanted to keep job take their offer.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Interview

Coke uses the STAR method of interviewing, (Situation/ Task, Action, Results). My interview was a panel interview with myself, and two executives in the warehouse. It was not a very uptight interview, but I still tried to make sure that I stuck to the layout of the STAR method. The questions they asked were straight from a packet, and I believe there were 7 of them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever attempted to make a change from the norm among a group, and faced stark opposition?   Answer Question