Coca-Cola Company Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2012.

Coca Cola uses the STAR (Situation/Task, Action, and Result) method of interviewing. It was also a panel interview. They asked about seven questions that came straight out of a packet. None of the questions were extraordinarily hard, but of course you have to make sure that you can follow the guidelines of the STAR method.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever attempted to implement a change, and had to deal with substantial opposition?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Downey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2009.

Contacted by HR and was sent to interview at the facility with the Warehouse Manager.

I accepted the first offer, but looking back probably should have ask for more $.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2013.

The hiring process took about a month. Coca-Cola asks applicants to submit a resume on-line. They do not take resumes/aplications in person. After I applied on-line, I was contacted by HR and did a phone interview. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and consisted of general interview questions. The next stage in the hiring process, was a interview with the hiring manager. This lasted close to an hour, and was fairly in-depth with situation based questions. I was then offered the job about 2 weeks later.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

basic structored interview questions. I was interviewed twice with the same question both times and aske to give 2 differant answer? From the time the position was open till fill was 4 months,

This position was to replace a position I had that was being removed.I gave the number that was low average for all research. I was told that was way to high in this econmy they could get sone cheap so if I wanted to keep job take their offer.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Coke uses the STAR method of interviewing, (Situation/ Task, Action, Results). My interview was a panel interview with myself, and two executives in the warehouse. It was not a very uptight interview, but I still tried to make sure that I stuck to the layout of the STAR method. The questions they asked were straight from a packet, and I believe there were 7 of them.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever attempted to make a change from the norm among a group, and faced stark opposition?   Answer Question

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!