Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
- Sales Representative (3)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Assistant (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- IT (1)
- Merchandiser (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Manager (1)
- Human Resources Administrative (1)
- Account Manager Combo (1)
- Logistics Analysis and Strategy Manager (1)
- Gestionnaire de Projet - Marketing Opérationnel (1)
- Warehouse Supervisor (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Technician (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Procurement Manager (1)
- Brand Manager (1)
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in January 2010.
Passed phone interview and interview with HR. Was called back for a second face to face interview. Sat in the waiting room for an hour waiting for the manager to come greet me. She came out with another candidate shacking hands, smiling and saying see you in a couple weeks.
Needless to say, my interview lasted 10 minutes, and I did not get the job.
- So you have never done cost accounting for a beverage company before? View Answer