Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

there are various questions with 2 to 3 different managers from the area and different roles with in the company. there is also A role play which you are given a few minutes to prepare for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Eagan, MN) in February 2011.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with this company, I just felt my skills were worth more money then they were willing to offer me.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe a typical day at your work and how did you use your skills to accommodate your customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Detroit, MI) in February 2009.

Interview

They basically ask you questions and you have to tell them what a situation was, how you dealt with the problem, and what the outcome was. Have examples ready before you go to some obvious questions you know they will ask. They will also ask you how to sell in a product, so you need to know your margins and have a plan before you go into the interview. The work culture is really fast paced and pretty business professional dress.