Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Account Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2011.

I had a great experience interviewing with this company, I just felt my skills were worth more money then they were willing to offer me.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe a typical day at your work and how did you use your skills to accommodate your customers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in February 2009.

They basically ask you questions and you have to tell them what a situation was, how you dealt with the problem, and what the outcome was. Have examples ready before you go to some obvious questions you know they will ask. They will also ask you how to sell in a product, so you need to know your margins and have a plan before you go into the interview. The work culture is really fast paced and pretty business professional dress.

Interview Questions