Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
- Sales Representative (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Business Manager (2)
- Human Resources Administrative (1)
- Picker/Packer (1)
- Account Manager Combo (1)
- Supply Chain Graduate (1)
- Logistics Analysis and Strategy Manager (1)
- Logistics Key Account Manager (1)
- Senior Manager IT Development (1)
- Gestionnaire de Projet - Marketing Opérationnel (1)
- Gradate Sales Programmer (1)
- Procurement, Processes & Analytics (1)
- PPM Assistant (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Warehouse Supervisor (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Technician (1)
- Merchandising Supervisor (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Delivery Driver (1)
- Procurement Manager (1)
- Brand Manager (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Operations (1)
- Assistant (1)
Account Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Houston, TX) in October 2011.
there are various questions with 2 to 3 different managers from the area and different roles with in the company. there is also A role play which you are given a few minutes to prepare for.
- describe a challenge you were able to overcome Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
Account Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Eagan, MN) in February 2011.
I had a great experience interviewing with this company, I just felt my skills were worth more money then they were willing to offer me.
- How would you describe a typical day at your work and how did you use your skills to accommodate your customers? Answer Question
Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Detroit, MI) in February 2009.
They basically ask you questions and you have to tell them what a situation was, how you dealt with the problem, and what the outcome was. Have examples ready before you go to some obvious questions you know they will ask. They will also ask you how to sell in a product, so you need to know your margins and have a plan before you go into the interview. The work culture is really fast paced and pretty business professional dress.
- How would you sell this energy drink into the store? Answer Question