Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
- Sales Representative (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Business Manager (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Human Resources Administrative (1)
- Account Manager Combo (1)
- Supply Chain Graduate (1)
- Logistics Analysis and Strategy Manager (1)
- Senior Manager IT Development (1)
- Gestionnaire de Projet - Marketing Opérationnel (1)
- Gradate Sales Programmer (1)
- Procurement, Processes & Analytics (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Assistant (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- IT Developer (1)
- IT (1)
- Market Development Manager (1)
- Merchandiser (1)
- Warehouse Supervisor (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Technician (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Delivery Driver (1)
- Procurement Manager (1)
- Brand Manager (1)
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in January 2010.
Passed phone interview and interview with HR. Was called back for a second face to face interview. Sat in the waiting room for an hour waiting for the manager to come greet me. She came out with another candidate shacking hands, smiling and saying see you in a couple weeks.
Needless to say, my interview lasted 10 minutes, and I did not get the job.
- So you have never done cost accounting for a beverage company before? View Answer