Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in June 2011.

I answered and ad in a legal newspaper, I faxed my resume over and received a call back the same afternoon. I had a hard time connecting with the lady who’d called me, but finally got her on the phone – took 2 weeks. She was nice and thanked me for calling her back. She briefly explained how the interview process would work; being that she would talk to me via phone first. Then asked for a time we could speak freely. The following morning she called me and we spoke about 15 minutes. She asked ‘Why I wanted to work for Coke Enterprises?’ and Salary desired. That was it!! She then said she’d call me to set up a time to interview at a later date. She was nice and personable. I am waiting a call back.

Interview Questions