Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

www.cokecce.co.uk

Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Business Development Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in July 2012.

Interview Details – So I landed this interview mostly because I know some people at the Coca Cola Sales office in Texas who pulled some strings for me in Denver. There was a recruiter who called me and set up an interview time, she kind of asked me some preliminary questions at first to see if I was at least moderately qualified for the job. The whole process happened really quickly for me but only because they needed someone quickly. I had applied to other positions in Coke before and hadn't heard back for months.

The day after I was contacted (which unfortunate timing- was also on my birthday) they scheduled me for an interview in their sales office the next morning. A lot of prep work should be done for these interviews because they are looking for you to respond in the STAR format, aka, 1) present a situation or story 2) describe the action taken and 3) describe the results. The more numbers you can show in your answers the better, this is a sales job. The two ladies I spoke with for my interview were more than personable, they really sold the position to me after I was kind of unsure in the first place. The MDM role is technically an entry level role but it looks like they must have been looking for someone with really solid sales experience because I had a great interview and didn't get the position even after having an in with the company. You will know if you have been selected because they should call you and ask to do a background check on you and then later a drug test must be passed before you can be offered the full time position. Loved it, guess it wasn't the best fit for me at the time.

Interview Question – They asked me about my background and experience with Spanish as a language, the interview is pretty relaxed until they ask you four STAR questions, which I honestly don't remember what they asked me.   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc..

Interview Details – Must apply online, took a long time in between processes. Started with a phone interview, next to a panel of two interview. Asked situational type questions and at the end, was given a product flyer sheet and asked to role play selling the product on the flyer. Offer came by phone next morning.

Interview Question – Role playing, trying to sell a product and get display area with 5 minutes to prep.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!