Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Interview

IT
Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in October 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the Manager to begin with . I was scheduled for an interview the same week. Since it was an Entry Level position, I was only asked questions from my resume and nothing technical in particular. Since I had previous similar background internship experience, I believe that made their job easier as they were willing to train the students on SAP. The Manager gathered feedback from the interviewers the same day and got back to me in the evening asking me to come for the final interview. During my final interview, I wasn't asked too many questions and was given a verbal offer. After I accepted the verbal offer, I got the official offer letter the same week. Basically I was hired in about 2 weeks and then they asked me to undergo the Drug Test and Background Check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate because of my previous internship experience.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.

Worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!