Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. IT Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (Louisville, KY) in October 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from the Manager to begin with . I was scheduled for an interview the same week. Since it was an Entry Level position, I was only asked questions from my resume and nothing technical in particular. Since I had previous similar background internship experience, I believe that made their job easier as they were willing to train the students on SAP. The Manager gathered feedback from the interviewers the same day and got back to me in the evening asking me to come for the final interview. During my final interview, I wasn't asked too many questions and was given a verbal offer. After I accepted the verbal offer, I got the official offer letter the same week. Basically I was hired in about 2 weeks and then they asked me to undergo the Drug Test and Background Check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate because of my previous internship experience.